Over 200 New Year New Me Part 29

Options
awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
Sorry I am late doing this again gals!! I am just trying to keep up with everything at home and here.I have been eating more and not bothering stepping on the scale for awhile and when I do it really doesn't bother me anymore what number shows up

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread Ann! Glad to hear you are giving your body time to adjust with your new calorie intake.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Tag for later. :glasses:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    thanks for the new thread Ann:flowerforyou:

be back later, busy day!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread Ann! Wanted to share a picture from the Staycation. :smile:

712001_1542.jpg
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Tag :flowerforyou:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Lauren! You look awesome!!

And I LOVE the polka dot dress -- so cute!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Lauren-You are looking great!!

The clock is slowly ticking! I feel like this day is dragging on and we are so slow at work. Wish I could take the whole week off and pack!! Just sitting here going through my head everything I need to do this week.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Lauren- you look so cute!

So this morning the scale said 195.6 which is 3.4lbs up from my lowest weight. I might still have been a little dehydrated so I wont be surprised if its higher tomorrow. My goal for the week is to get back to my 192.2. Its been taking 2 weeks for me to get back to my lowest and I dont want to take that long! I am going to bust my butt this week to see that 192.2 at weigh in this week!

I am still so tired and weak from the running around though so today is an off gym day because my body better be ready to kick it up a notch this week!!!

Where is everyone??? Melinda? Dawn...come back!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I'm not sure where Melinda is but Dawn was taking a step back. She's doing okay. I heard from her on Friday.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Cris are you wanting to finish c25k this week?
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Jess - YAY on the dress fitting better...YOu will rock it in october :smile:

Lauren - Looking great !!

Well home from the dr appt...i hate waiting...our appt is at 9:30, didn't see the doctor till almost 10:30, me having to wait enough but to explain why we have to wait to a 7 yr old , different story, i should of let her have her ds ..Then we had to wait tmore to get all the info and pay for friday..

Then we had to go get the blood drawn...i am sure the techs hate when kids like mine come, she wouldn't let them take it, we had to hold her down...i felt soo bad, but how to you get a 7 yr old to just put their arm out to be stuck.

we are all scheduled for Friday surgery time is 7:20 , got to be there at 6..I hope it goes well. ..and she will coeperate getting back to the operating room. Me and hubby are taking sick days, so hopefully it will go smoothly and we will get her home and she will rest...She has to take pain pills every 4 hrs , even waking her up so hopeuflly she will work with us on that.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread, Ann!
    Lauren - lookin' good!
    deb - praying for Serena and her cooperation!
    Jess - you look great in your new pic, too!

I have had a pretty lifeless weekend. Since my knee has been killing me, I have done no exercising, really. I went to PT this morning and was demoted. Epic fail. I am embarrassed and depressed. He took all weights away from me - all that I worked my butt off to get to in the last three months, gone. I am at ground zero again. Woo. Couldn't even bother putting the "hoo" after the woo.

I have a D and C tomorrow morning. My oncologist scheduled it for the end of July because he just knew I'd be at 100 pounds lost by then. Big surprise awaits him tomorrow, I guess. Sorry so crabby and down. I am allergic to anesthesia so I get sort of weirded out before surgeries. I'm sure I'll be better by the end of the week. Onward and upward.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    lilDebbie-I hope everything goes smoothly for you this week and on Friday!

Blue-Cheer up. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Jess - Thanks !! I know she is going to be in pain, and i just hate seeing that. I am just really hoping this helps..would be awesome if 1 thing could help many things...just got to keep being optomistic.

Blue - I hope everything goes well...i will be thinking about you.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    week is getting more hectic by the minute.

so i called the psyc to see if they had the results from the one test yet or not., they said they did (they were waiting on me for the 1st morning urine), so i have an appt wed to discuss the one nerotransmitter test, appearently they gave me the wrong urine cup anyway so i can't do that other one yet.

I am just going by myself, figure i could get out there faster, and they don't really need her for anything , i confirmed that it was okay if i just come...

So spending lunch hour doing that on wed, well probably more than an hr...grr...so curious what that is going to say.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    LilDeb-You have so much going on this week for you! I'm praying for you. You are super Mom, you will get it all done!

I've scored some free boxes for moving. I'm excited!! :tongue: My Mom is going to come help pack on Wednesday! WOOHOO. Think I'm going to get a lot done this week!!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Jess - Thanks :smile: Little nervous to all what he is going to say...I hate driving out there (he is out by like 75 and walnut hill) takes me forver to get there, wish he would just tell me over the phone what it is ..but i am sure it will make more sense 1 to 1. Would be nice if all was good and the tonsils was it, but i am thinking if it would of been then i wouldn't have to go in :sad:

I just really want to get her on the right track before school starts, in less than a month now!!!

I decided too , i am just going to let serena play soccer, abby has been doing a soccer tots since march, and serena only swiming lessons for a few weeks..I don't have enought money to do both (stupid a/c going out in our rental house cost us 500.00 which i didn't really want to pay, but what you going to do.

I think abby is too little to understand anyway, she is just 3 1/2 , we may put her in something in the spring after she is 4.

so in about an hour got to go to this dinner...i am going to try to eat semi-good., think i may eat a fiber one bar before i get there so i won't be starving and want to order something huge, but plan to drink water...and since i didn't have any of it maybe i can make up for it tonight !!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    yes i am a chatty cathy today...!!

Jess - good luck on your packing !!! I actually like packing , usally cause it means i get to move and usally pretty excited about that, it is the unpacking , and the last minute crud that gets to me.

So tonight i am meeting people that i work with (remotetly that is), a few of them i see every so often (those are the people i work with directly), the others i haven't seen since last october (at 310) lbs. Is it wrong for wanting someone to say you look great...i know i look different (and feel different) but i guess just for someone else to say it sometimes makes me feel good.....is that wrong??
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    yes i am a chatty cathy today...!!

Jess - good luck on your packing !!! I actually like packing , usally cause it means i get to move and usally pretty excited about that, it is the unpacking , and the last minute crud that gets to me.

So tonight i am meeting people that i work with (remotetly that is), a few of them i see every so often (those are the people i work with directly), the others i haven't seen since last october (at 310) lbs. Is it wrong for wanting someone to say you look great...i know i look different (and feel different) but i guess just for someone else to say it sometimes makes me feel good.....is that wrong??

No it's not wrong at all. I like it when people say something to me as well! I hate packing I enjoy unpacking. LOL I am determined to get more organized with this move! I have too much clutter and it needs to go!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Deb - I'm sure you'll get compliments. Enjoy the dinner! Thinking of you and your girls.

Thanks all for the compliments. It was a fun night and I felt pretty sexy in my dress. :laugh: