Over 200 New Year New Me Part 29

Options

Replies

• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Well the girl that I was told to contact is a trainer that I dont particularly care for. I spoke to her a few time at the gym and she seems like this ditzy airhead that prances around in her tennis skirts...she was super flirty with all the guys in the competition and kind of standoffish to the girls. It made me mad...

Anyway, Im not going to waste 3 FREE PT lessons because she's a dingdong! Hopefully my first few impressions of her were wrong and she will turn out to be cool (doubtful)

Jess- I got my "push" when I went to a wedding expo this weekend and it was a nice reminder that I need to fit my butt into one of those dresses while 100 people stare at me...yahhhh....thatll light a fire under your *kitten* :grumble:
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks Heather and Cris :flowerforyou:

It's funny that I've tried my whole life not to be an ultra emotional girl (Thanks, Dad!) and here I am... emotional and girly just like the rest of us. It's high time I just accept the fact that I'm girly and be okay with it. haha.

Julie - I wanted to mention that I liked your comment the other day about new habits becoming old habits! I am starting to see the changes in my "old habits" too.

Can I just tell you all that I just went to the grocery and wore a pair of jeans (American Eagle 18s, too low rise) and found myself hiking them up every few steps? WOO! Can I also mention that just 6 weeks ago I couldn't even button said jeans? WOO!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    tstout-Great job on the pants!! And I'm with you ont he not beign girly and emotional. Thanks a lot Dad. But being sorta girly and emotional rubbed off on me through the years.

Jess-That was the kick in the butt I needed! Well, my bridesmaid dress! Hope the PT is better then her first couple of first impressions.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    quick check in

I have been cleaning my bedroom for 5 hours now...I didn't know I had so much stuff. I have a trunk load of clothing to give away (donating). Plus all the stuff I was holding on too, not sure why. My closet looks so much organized and I cleaned out and I clean out my dresser. I need to finish my bedroom and move out the old funiture before the new one comes in on Saturday or Monday..can't wait!

8/3
    calories, over..I had mint chocolate chip ice cream
    water, about 64 oz
    exercise, cleaning and elliptical
    proud, taht I am taking this day by day...

have a great day: afternoon, evening, and/or nite!

Laila
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    So I just finished entering my calories from yesterday and I was over but right at 2000 for the day. Which suprises me, I'm sure I forgot to add something but I'm happy that I'm not that far off. I was over by 500 but I figured it was WAY over. So I'm not feeling as defeated as I was earlier today. I'm just having such a hard time getting back into this. And I know the big problem came with not being able to log my food everyday. I started by writing it all down but that got old real fast, or I'd forget to part of it and then just stopped. Now I'm trying to start again....:indifferent: I'll get there. I am happy to have everyone to vent to and to read all your posts so that I can stay motivated, or at least try to get my motivation back. :flowerforyou:
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Wuick check in as I'm super stressed at work and have no time to read oR write

yesterday
    Calories - under by 43
    exercise - walking carrying 15lbs for an hour
    water - good

today
    calories - over by about 150 due to a lovely business lunch and a small candy binge bad girl
    exercise - 20 mins walking only boo
    water - good

will try to do C25K week 1 day 3 tomorrow, soreness has finally subsided in quads
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Lauren and blue- did u get a chance to meet up??

Jess- I'm sorry I couldn't get the run done I feel like I really let you down

meook- miss u... Hope work gets better so u can come back to us

check in-
    calories- 1267
    water- yup
    sodium- right around 2000
    excercise- attempted week9 day 2 and FAILED ran for about 10 mins and did bike for 15
    cals burned- 400ish
    proud- that I kept working out even though I was bummed about not completing day 2
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Hey girls

Jess - WTG on doing c25k today..I know you could do it :smile:
    Cris - WTG on using your PT sessions..I know you will see that 170, i know you will.

Julie - Glad after all the stuff this weekend, that you are still at a fabuouls weight!!

Well I stayed home from work today. Serena came downstairs crying how she couldn't breathe and her throat hurt. Well then i figured it was day 5 , dr said that days 5-7 the scabs come off and can cause it to be very painful :sad:

So i decided to stay home, we chilled in our bedroom for a while then she felt like she felt fine, so we went to the lbiary and then to blockbuster to get her a movie, we went to the libary walked around looking for a book for her, and she said her stomach hurt and just wants to lay down..she found a chair and laid down. We skipped blockbuster and just came home, she laid down and slept for several hours, she needed rest so i didn't want to wake her up, i finally did and she was in horrible pain, after 20 min of trying to ghet her to take her meds she did. She seems to be somewhat better now.

My sister is supposed to come tomorrow so hopefully i will go back to work tomorrow.

Good news...still seing a 25# THIS MORNIGN...woohoo...still in the 258's so that is good...
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    Deb-You are my idol! :laugh: I am so awed by you. You've got an awesome outlook. But I'm happy for you for maintaining your 250's during Serena's recovery!

So I just figured out the way to snap myself out of my funk from returning from vacation.....I went back and entered all my food from a week ago til now. I wrote everything down until tuesday, but after that I think there were 2 days I couldn't remember. My calories were out of control about 3000-3500 everyday :noway: :sad: All I can say is, if that is what I was eating when I was "conscious" of it and making better decisions, then what the Hell was I eating before when I didn't give a rat's pa-toot!?!

So anyway, I am now thoroughly snapped back to normal. It was SOOO tedious I am just irritated now. I figure, if I didn't do this then I could "forget" and then it may take me a couple more days to get back on track completely. So now I am holding myself accountable for all my decisions while camping.

Now I'm gonna go and enter my excercise! :bigsmile: That may make me feel a little better afterwards!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Deb-You are my idol! :laugh: I am so awed by you. You've got an awesome outlook. But I'm happy for you for maintaining your 250's during Serena's recovery!

Thanks :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I am hoping that I can loose something this week...my workout schedule not the norm, since i can only go on days someone else is here, and at night only one of can go. HOpeing she will be feeling better by this weekend.

Serena sooo sweet today..she kept saying how i was the best mommy ever!!
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    Well I just entered my activity while camping, and it was better. Climbing that sand dune and swimming everyday helped. But it was still bad. Everyday still had that *if every day were like today you'd weigh....* anyway it was a gain with everyday.

...ok enough monopolizing the board...I'm going to go eat my supper now since I was to preoccupied with this stuff. :ohwell:
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Whew, finished babysitting the nephew dog! Now I can go back to my food & exercise routine!

And, the best news of all..................I AM CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Got the D and C results today! I am in the clear! Tomorrow I get to hear how much of the meds my doc is going to cut! God is sooooo good! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Whew, finished babysitting the nephew dog! Now I can go back to my food & exercise routine!

And, the best news of all..................I AM CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Got the D and C results today! I am in the clear! Tomorrow I get to hear how much of the meds my doc is going to cut! God is sooooo good! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

nancy - I am soo happy for you !!!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Quick Check in for today:

Calories: Over
    Sodium: Over
    Water : Good -11 glasses or so
    Proud: Not so much. I was over on everything! I haven't been this bad in a long time. Gotta get back on track!

Nancy - That is AWESOME news!!! I am so happy for you!! :heart:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Check in

Calories - Over by like 150
    Water - nada
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - that i have a little girl that loves me...to hear the words that she loves me and i am the best mommy ever, touches my heart.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    LilDebbie-You are a wonderful Mommy! Hope your lil one gets to feeling better soon. Congrats on still seeing the 258 on the scale!

meokk-We miss you!

Cris-You didn't let me down! Don't think that for a second! I'm proud you didn't give up and go home. You will get there. I know you will!

Blue-That is AWESOME news!! Congrats!! And yay for getting finished with watching the nephew dog!

myworld-Yay for finding your mojo! Glad you are out of your funk.

Checkin for today

Calories: 1439
    Water: Yep!
    Exercise: w9d2 of c25k
    Calories Burned: 417
    Proud: That I am on day #2 of getting up to go to the gym! 2 for 2!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Blue, I wish we could have gotten together so I could give you a big hug and rejoice with you - CANCER FREE!!! YEAH!!!

I just got in from the airport and am back in New York. I was little hungry so I decided to make a tiny quesadilla - we have these great corn tortillas (small taco size) that are like 45 cals each. I put a little shredded cheese on and figured I would have a tasty little snack. Well, I burned my hand taking that dang thing out of the microwave and my left hand is THROBBING! I guess this is what I get for trying to have a late night snack!

Checking for today:
    Cals - Under, using exercise cals. I love writing under.
    Water - 80 oz
    Exercise - 90 min hot yoga class this morning
    Proud - That I did not gorge myself on the flight like I did last week. I resisted the urge for potato chips and stuck with my Mentos (10 cals each....pack = 110! not too shabby!) for my snacking fix. I'm also really proud that I exercised every day of the vacation that that is makes me an inspiration to Cris. :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:

Back to reality tomorrow...
  • mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Blue - congratulations thats really good news!! really happy for you!!

only time for a quick check in today - hope you are all ok and doing well!!

I have been under cals for last 2 days
    water was rubbish yesterday and better but not great today
    exercise - swimming every morning for 30 mins
    proud - of finally joining the gym and i seen for the 1st time 277 flickering on my scales... have been stuck on 278 for weeks!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Myworld, glad you’re slowly coming out of your funk. All I can say is don’t overwhelm yourself with too much at once. Start with logging you food for the day for a week then introduce exercise into your routine..then it will be second nature to you. It is very difficult to get back to the swing of things after a vacation..however, the good thing is you didn’t give up. You came back:flowerforyou:

Blue, That’s Amazing news!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU:heart::drinker:

Meokk, hoping things calm down at work so you can come back.. miss you girl :)

Cris, all I can say is your still an amazing person:flowerforyou: whether you succeeded with week 9 or not..at least you TRIED/attempted and that is all that matters. I know you will do week 9 with flying color..knock it out of the ball park! You can do it – have faith in yourself =)

Jess, You Rock! Congrats to completing d2 of week9!:flowerforyou:

Juile, love your motto..glad you came home safely

Raiderape, we all go over so don’t worry..today is a new day. I know you can do this!!

Elmox, welcome home! way to go on not over doing it @ the airport..but poor thing burning your hand..hope it doesn’t look bad:flowerforyou:

Mekhala, wow, being under calories 2 day in a row..you go girl!

As for me, I have not been on my execise rountine in quite a while..I have been tring to get things set up before the new furniture comes on Monday. I have execise on my mind but by the time I have time to do it - I am very tired of cleaning.

I am tring to do all of this and by the end of next week Ramadan will begin and well I know I won't be physically active, as I use to be, I was over on calories Monday and Tuesday...I had ice cream cone as a reward for cleaning. I have to stop rewarding myself with food..ok enough rambling..

laila
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Blue -- That is AWESOME news! I'm so happy for you!

I had a blah day yesterday. I went home early from work because.... well because I was exhausted from all the travelling and I hate my job. :tongue:

I pretty much ate whatever I wanted but luckily for me my portion sizes are under control so I ended up at about 1600 cals for the day. I've noticed when I let myself eat whatever and stay somewhat mindful of healthier options and appropriate portion sizes, I end up eating around 1600 cals every time. It just so happens that 1600 calories should be close to my current BMR (I'm sure it's not really because I'm pretty convinced my metabolism is screwed right now) and should be around my maintenance calories when I'm at my goal weight.

I'm doing a great job of maintaining 195 pounds. Unfortunately, that's not really what I want to do. :laugh: I'm going to take a breather for the rest of the week since I'm so tired. I'm going to eat well and not worry about the gym so much until Saturday.