Girls wear certain clothes when they are looking

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

It is NOT DEGRADING TO DRESS LIKE OR BE SOMEONE WHO HAS A LOT OF SEX.

Yes it is.

Having lots of sex is one thing, sleeping with a million different men/dressing LIKE a person that does, is another.

Do you like my pants? Do i look like a *kitten*??

Bang, smash.....can I borrow those?
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Oh really? I had over 20 pairs, always changed, showered, put on make up. I also was the lead in many plays and musicals, president of my class, got straight A's, worked a job.

So I think the problem here is you're judgmental and assume things based off of what you see without even knowing someone.

If you can achieve all those great things, and can't manage to pick out an outfit rather than pjs, that's pretty sad.

I find what I achieve for humanity, for my own betterment and for the world are more important than what fabric I put on my body.

I also think they look baller. I like them. And it's not sad.

I love myself, I have many people who love me and I do great things.

SOOOOOO

Not seeing a down side here.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Zyzz thread continues

zyzz-o.gif

Yummmm.....such a delicious man *kitten*!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Oh my god, young ignorant one. Can you just go educated yourself on this subject? I'm done. I need to go watch Bates Motel.

I guess I'm educated enough from this thread.

Summary;

If you don't want women to have respect for themseles and dress modestly IN PUBLIC (by modest, I do not mean a burkha, I mean at least covering up your boobs to an extent), then you should learn how to dress like a *kitten*, then get laid, but complain when someone points it out to you.

Cool.

I see you ladies can make yourself look like spoiled children alone, you don't need my help. If anyone dares disagree with you, you will heckle them with personal insults till they leave. Mature.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options

It is NOT DEGRADING TO DRESS LIKE OR BE SOMEONE WHO HAS A LOT OF SEX.

Yes it is.

Having lots of sex is one thing, sleeping with a million different men/dressing LIKE a person that does, is another.

I like short-shorts.

Because you find the conversation from said woman wearing the short-shorts to be intellectually stimulating?

No, I like to wear short-shorts. Don't you?

LOL who love shorts? We love short-shorts!

Oh this is totally now a Short-Shorts Thread.

POST EM'!

400340_385343571543464_180533605_n.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Why would you WANT to show your body off to the world? And don't just reply, because it's my choice, or because I want to. WHY do you want to? It's degrading to yourself.

Because my body is effin banging and I've worked my *kitten* off for it. I am going to show it off.
    That probably makes me a *kitten* in your eyes. That's okay.

Your opinions make you a puritanical, judgmental, indoctrinated, small minded woman in my eyes. But that's all good, because, hey, opinions. Right?
  • shalysewrightbethea
    shalysewrightbethea Posts: 48 Member
    Options

Look if you aren't comfortable showing of your body then don't, but don't hate on those that are comfortable. A "*kitten*" can be in baggy jeans and a t-shirt with tennis shoes. There is no dress code. They don't exist. *kitten* is just a word that was invented to try to make people feel bad about themselves.

I am. In the bedroom, very comfortable. On the street, not so much.
    Or maybe I'll go out dressed like that, then come back to this site and complain about how men are pigs for looking at me.

People associate a certain dress with promiscuity. As I said, it may not be fair, but it's the truth.

Am I mad? No, not mad. Just baffled at why women on this site have turned into spoiled children.

The internet is hilarious, you don't agree with something, then you can just predict the 'you don't get laid/you're jealous/you're mad' thing.

Just grow up and accept the fact people can say what they want on a discussion board.

Don't act like a bunch of jumped up school girls when it happens, while at the same time trying to defend womens rights. It looks silly and juvenile.

You give out to me for judging the way people dress, but your responses are 'get laid'

I feel bad for you.
    The only point I'm making is that if people don't think the way you obviously seem to think, then idea of a woman dressing however she feels make her look good would not exist. You don't even need to change your mind cuz I don't really care about that. Its just pointing out that just because some perceive some women a certain doesn't mean it true. No one should judge. Period, but we do until we actually think about it in depth.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    women have a pathological need for validation. they will wear sexy clothes to get hit on, but have no intention of dating anyone or seeking sex, it is like ice cream, just to make her feel better.
  • Shr3dded
    Options
    Zyzz thread continues

zyzz-o.gif

Yummmm.....such a delicious man *kitten*!

The Aesthetic God's Reign continues...

tumblr_inline_mlt0jxehEg1qz4rgp.gif
  • Shr3dded
    Options

Why would you WANT to show your body off to the world? And don't just reply, because it's my choice, or because I want to. WHY do you want to? It's degrading to yourself.

Because my body is effin banging and I've worked my *kitten* off for it. I am going to show it off.

Your opinions make you a puritanical, judgmental, indoctrinated, small minded woman in my eyes. But that's all good, because, hey, opinions. Right?

Would mire/10
  • emmalouc93
    Options

Actually, yes. Now you're getting what 'opinion' means.

Or you could just resort to the childish tactics of the other 'ladies' and tell me I need to get laid. All is good.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

Oh, how I love you and that sexy body of yours!!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Well all I can say is that when I wanted to get the attention of my now husband, I dressed in my very best short shorts and cropped top. I was 15 at the time, but hey call me what you will it worked.
  • Shr3dded
    Options

Oh my god, young ignorant one. Can you just go educated yourself on this subject? I'm done. I need to go watch Bates Motel.

Summary;

If you don't want women to have respect for themseles and dress modestly IN PUBLIC (by modest, I do not mean a burkha, I mean at least covering up your boobs to an extent), then you should learn how to dress like a *kitten*, then get laid, but complain when someone points it out to you.

Cool.

I see you ladies can make yourself look like spoiled children alone, you don't need my help. If anyone dares disagree with you, you will heckle them with personal insults till they leave. Mature.

No one insulted you. You just won't shut up. This is a Zyzz thread, go home.
    zyzz-brah-o.gif
    tumblr_md3x28Qrnc1rq1wteo1_250.gif
  • emmalouc93
    Options

Actually, yes. Now you're getting what 'opinion' means.

Or you could just resort to the childish tactics of the other 'ladies' and tell me I need to get laid, and turn it into a high school ***** fest to makes yourselves feel good. All is well.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    women have a pathological need for validation. they will wear sexy clothes to get hit on, but have no intention of dating anyone or seeking sex, it is like ice cream, just to make her feel better.

I like ice cream
  • hauntao
    Options

Summary;

Cool.

You just don't even get the point. At all. And you're not trying to.
    It's not being SPOILED to be able to wear something and not be sexually assaulted or cat called or any other display of disrespect.

However, I do believe that your shaming behavior deserves disrespect. It's sad when a human is given the gift of knowledge, wisdom and empathy and they just ignore it so they can justify they are more worthy than other women who have more sex.

Have fun with that, youngin'.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

I like ice cream

Ice cream is delicious! :bigsmile:
  • emmalouc93
    Options

You just won't shut up.

It's a slow day, what can I say. I have as much right to keep commenting as anyone.
  • hauntao
    Options
    It's also hilarious that you only quote what could possibly make YOU look better in the argument while leaving most of it out.

You classy little forum user.