TMI - gym underwear

Options

Replies

• TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Underarmour underwear will change your life.

Maybe not...but I sure like them for working out.

Only because this needs to be said again.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i wear shorts with under armour lining.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I like to wear fitted capris to things like zumba and they ride up (my front!) I thought something underneath would help- I don't always change when I leave the gym and would prefer not to have granny panty lines ;-)

I doubt if anyone would really be looking that hard or even care if they did. They'd notice a sweated out cameltoe alot quicker than pantylines. That being said, you can get some seamless panties. Doesn't VS sell them?
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    actually I am being serious!!!! Where else could I ask this - I could see myself walking up to someone at the gym and asking what underwear they use :blushing: :laugh:

EVERYBODY BE QUIET!

I'm picturing in my mind how this would play out.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Am I the only girl who doesn't care if I have a visible panty line? :P
    NOPE
    I wear my Grannies (briefs) to the gym BUT string or thong for regular day wear. Don't care who might see a line because on any given day they also see the man I married staring blankly, eyes low, at my backside too. I neve have toe or wedgy issues.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I go commando. Trying to pull floss out of my *kitten* while running throws off my rhythm.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I could care less about panty lines. And I've never ever had an issue with underwear riding into my *kitten*. In fact, I could never imagine exercising without underwear. I sweat in that region and *that* soaking through would be a hundred times worse than camel toe or anything else you can come up with!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    reverse butt-crack wedgie sucks...wear loose clothing....or none.:flowerforyou:
  • marylarrimore5
    Options
    I agree that the cotton boy shorts and the compression shorts work great.... back in the 90's they had workout shorts similar to the boy shorts that were called dove shorts and they fit awesome with no riding up. I use to use them as underwear under my mini skirts when going out dancing. :) Also the trimming shorts (like the ones from curves) that feel like wet suite material work great (with no camel toe effect) and make you sweat more. http://reviews.avon.com/5588/33629/reviews.htm zaggora is another good one but expensive http://zaggora.com/
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

I certainly don't. Commando seems to be way more noticable.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I'm gonna agree with the commando posters, but if you're not comfortable with that, boy shorts work too.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    V5-1237013-682_LDF_zpsd8076c35.jpeg

These will change your life.
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yea I did Insanity one time in boxer shorts and I think I performed a helipenis about 5 times. That was the last time I wore those.
    [/quote]

I think this might be the funniest thing I've heard in my life....or at least pretty close.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the hate for commando- if you wear fitted capris- it's like wearing men's boxer briefs or compressin shorts. there is literally NO difference. we aren't talking LOOSE pants.

I don't understand???

And yeah- if I have undies on- guess what- one side WILL wind up in my butt. and while VPL is highly unattractive and tacky on anyone... i'm more concerned with not having half my underwear in my crack- and for those of you sporting 40"+ you KNOW what I mean!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Camel toe is a shorts/pants issue, not underwear. If your bottoms are so tight that they are riding up into the holiest of holies, you need pants that fit looser.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    undies rub ...go commando
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Um, yeah. I just wear normal cotton undies, or even the lace ones... whatever I have on for the day. I embrace my VPL, which I believe are WAY less yucky than camel toe.

Also -- helipenis?? Greatest workout-related term EVER.
  • nickip91
    nickip91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Who cares if you have a VPL? It's all about the comfort for me when I'm working out. I know I'm going to look crap anyway, so a VPL doesn't bother me!
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I prefer VS thongs (I think they are body by victoria). They have a satiny feel so very comfortable with yoga pants.
  • Jenny9000
    Jenny9000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I usually wear super short spandex shorts under a pair of looser/longer shorts - instead of underwear. Nothing worse than gym wedgies and people everywhere.