I like a good boy,who knows how to be bad! :tongue:
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    i bleieve im bad but gurls want the bad guy
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I married the bad boy. Divorced him 7 months later and now he's in jail for 25 years. I have the Good Guy now and I'm loving every minute of it!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bad with good intentions :)
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Judging by most of the responses on my bad boys vs nice guys topic I posted a couple of weeks or so ago, it seems most usually fall for the bad boys first and after getting burned decide to settle for the nice guy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Bad boys are so high school...they usually end up the losers without a good job

You're 18...
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Just looking for fun - bad boy
    Serious relationship - Nice guy

It's not that cut and dry though. Case-by-case basis.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Nice guy that looks like a bad boy and has a motorcycle.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I like good men...that can spell and use proper grammar.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Nice guy with a naughty streak.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    It depends on the girl. Find one that likes you and talk to her, not the internet.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Let.me guess, nice guy who got the shaft?
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Both I think...but what do I know
    True story

Let's also not forget that "bad boy" is open to interpretation to me a bad boy is my SO and he's a great man. However to some a "bad boy" would be someone that beats their GF/wife/SO... so *shrugs*

So true.

I like the "bad boy" look, but want him to be nice.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like a nice guy: Intelligent, creative, kind, insightful, listens, has a conscience and sense of empathy, good father to the children, adventurous. Someone you can trust.

I don't like a bad boy that is an abusive, narcissist (or worse a sociopath).
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

Yes. I have to agree.

Also it should be pointed out that lack of confidence and assertiveness doesn't make you a nice guy.

It just makes you sissy.

Nice guys are usually the toughest ones.

They don't have anything to prove.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    If you feel that the girls you like are only interested in bad boys, you're probably going after the wrong girls.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Someone who can be a man's man when he has to, but can also show tenderness to his wife and kids. A combination of masculinity and tenderness...
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Somebody who is nice because they are genuinely a nice person and not because they think that they deserve something in return for being nice.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I like them good... then slowly they become bad... then I hurt them.... and they get sad. When I stop the pain, then they get bad. Very very bad! I then yell "YIELD TO YOUR MISTRESS TOY!"
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    btw, to the women who are saying they want bad boyz... yeah... you haven't seen many (or are delusional about them). See I've seen bad boyz. Rapists. Pimps (who pimp out their own SO and even sisters), drug dealers who purposely get their girl addicted to hard drugs so they could pimp her out. Murderers. Women beaters. Get you pregnant and take off. Beat your kids. Call you names in front of everybody. Mooch off of you. etc.

I'm sure you would love to have those bad boyz