do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I think girls who like bad boys just want to fix them.

In the end - Nice guys always come in 1st.

I've never had a problem comming in 1st....:wink:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    What I never understood is why some women think that nice means sexually weak.

Frequently, the guys claiming to be "nice" are the ones who are bitter about being "friends-zoned" and talk a lot about how women don't want a guy who values them for more than sex. So really, it's those "nice guys" who are to blame. Those "nice guys" also tend to be the ones who honestly believe providing emotional support means they are going to get sex. When sex is denied they cry about their crappy luck with women.

My point is, don't blame women -- blame guys who downplay the importance of sex to get sex.

Did I.come off as whining? :huh:

:huh: I actually agree with everything you've written -- I just meant that I think the whole notion of a "nice guy" being sexually weak is a myth that dbags perpetuated in order to get laid.

ETA: NICE GUY'S FINISH LAST :(
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I guess you could classify my ex of 8 years as a bad boy, he was the one to sweep you off your feet but the guy your parents didn't want you to date. He treated me good all except not having a job and spending my money. It took me 8 years and a child to realize I was tired of being used.
    I have been single over a year now, and I am trying to find a "nice guy" for me and my son.
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    BeautifullyHuman123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Niceeeeeeeeeee Guy hands down!!!!!!!! After you've been through some things, a mature woman comes to appreciate a good man :)))
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Nice guys finish last :(
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Both I think...but what do I know
    True story

Let's also not forget that "bad boy" is open to interpretation to me a bad boy is my SO and he's a great man. However to some a "bad boy" would be someone that beats their GF/wife/SO... so *shrugs*

I am kind of leaning towards the bad boy with a hint of sweetness..if that makes sense :)

Yes yes yes, THIS ^ :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Nice guys finish last :(

A gentleman always finishes last
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    In my experience "bad boys" get the girls because they'll approach and pursue a girl/woman while the good guy is *****ing to his friends about how girls never like him because he's nice.

I've always really appreciated my guy friends moaning about how girls never like them, when I've witnessed them go on and on about girls they'll never ask out because she's too hot/intimidating/out of their league or heard them (in detail) explain why the super sweet girl who is their dear friend isn't their "type" because she's a friend. [/sarcastic font]
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    why no love for the geek guy lol :heart:
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    They just want the guy they want to really want them. Doesn't matter if the guy was nice or bad.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Aaaah you read my mind.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Girls want bad boys.

WOMEN want nice guys.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Why didn't anyone tell me that women are attracted to proper grammar and spelling?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm still a nice guy. Kinda geeky. Family man. But I have my bad moments.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I married a nice guy who has a tough side. He stands his ground and puts me in my place but on the other hand, if he's the one out of line, I put him in his place as well. It's a two way street and the nice but tough guy gets that! I don't like the term "bad boy" because to me it is just another way of saying "a**hole" and I don't want one of those!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Rich guys beat bad guys and nice guys.
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i played with the bad boys, then 34 years ago i married a nice boy.
  • sposywnh
    sposywnh Posts: 1
    Options
    We want a good guy with an "edge". Women want to feel safe/secure around their man!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Most of the "bad boyz" I know (one of my kids included) tend to be the type that don't handle authority very well. And all the ones I know are in *kitten* jobs as a result.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    nm
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The girls that want bad boys usually want to fix them. I don't have time for that.