do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Different women want different qualities in their mate. They are almost like people, that way.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

this...i want someone to tell me no every now and then, i don't want to walk all over you and then laugh when you tell me your feelings are hurt. stick up for yourself and have some self respect. that's bad @ss
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    What I never understood is why some women think that nice means sexually weak.

Frequently, the guys claiming to be "nice" are the ones who are bitter about being "friends-zoned" and talk a lot about how women don't want a guy who values them for more than sex. So really, it's those "nice guys" who are to blame. Those "nice guys" also tend to be the ones who honestly believe providing emotional support means they are going to get sex. When sex is denied they cry about their crappy luck with women.

My point is, don't blame women -- blame guys who downplay the importance of sex to get sex.

Did I.come off as whining? :huh:

:huh: I actually agree with everything you've written -- I just meant that I think the whole notion of a "nice guy" being sexually weak is a myth that dbags perpetuated in order to get laid.

ETA: NICE GUY'S FINISH LAST :(

Aha. Nice guys dont finish last. Pansies who dont run in the race dont finish at all.
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    Nice boys, that look like bad boys. But what do I know Super married! lol
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have had many a "bad" boys in my life.
    Now that I am older he needs to be good in public and bad at home. :tongue:
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nice rules.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Different women want different qualities in their mate. They are almost like people, that way.
    They're people???????????? :noway:

Oh wait, I misread that. I see you said that they are almost like people. :tongue:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I prefer nice guys.

Not pushovers, who will do whatever you say. Have a backbone, stand up for yourself!

I just don't want an *kitten*, or a guy that gets himself into trouble all the time. I've never seen the appeal in guys like that, at any age.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Bad in bed, good in public
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    They're people???????????? :noway:

Oh wait, I misread that. I see you said that they are almost like people. :tongue:

Yes. You almost got carried away for a minute, there.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    They want to mess around with the bad boyz until they hit their early 30's. Then they want the nice guy. But then the nice guy is so sick of being the nice guy he is no better then the bad boy.

No worries, Im not bitter. lol
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I rather nice guys and one that can stand his grounds when the time comes for it.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    <--- Geeky, nice guy with just a touch of bad boy attitude!
    why no love for the geek guy lol :heart:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 options? I like strong maybe even *kitten*-ish personalities. Too nice isn't attractive to me. I don't want someone who caters to my every wish who doesn't have his own opinions or life. My husband is difficult and challenging at times but I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't challenged occasionally.
  • lindychristinaallen
    Options
    We want to screw the bad guys and flirt with danger and then settle down with a good guy. Sad but true. Wish I'd skipped all the bad...
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Proves my point. Thank you!
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    My experience is that they completely ignore men who are intelligent, responsible, hardworking, educated, well-read, cultured and respectful and instead sleep with the men who are crass, misogynist, callus and cruel.

People on this board have already commented that it is the nice-guys fault for being nice. But, really what type of basis is that for establishing a relationship. Do I have to be mean to women in order for them to treat me with respect? What type of respect is that?

^^

As far as the myth that nice-guys are weak or pushovers. I can say that my earnings are in the top 5% for my country. Besides my job I also teach finance at the #1 school of economics in LATAM. My opinions can move (and have moved) the stock market. Men listen to me, respect me, follow me and take risks based on what I say.

It is only women who ignore me or treat me like I am invisible. I know that there is a biological, evolutionary, psychological etc need for women to respect the man they are with and for them to see him as strong and capable. But somewhere, somehow the natural need for a strong, inteligent, capable, interesting man who can protect, provide, entertain, satisfy sexually etc has become short-circuited or distorted and many actually do prefer a loser who treats them like $(#+ to a respectful, intelligent, and capable man.

I've been told I need to stand up to women and put them in their place. But when I notice the way that the men they fawn over treat them it just seems wrong.

Someone commented that when she was young she prefered the bad men but when she grew up and gained some experience she has learned and now prefers the good men. I think THAT is the consolation for us. While good and respectful men won't have as many women fawning over them, we do have access to more interesting and higher quality women.
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    They want to mess around with the bad boyz until they hit their early 30's. Then they want the nice guy. But then the nice guy is so sick of being the nice guy he is no better then the bad boy.

No worries, Im not bitter. lol

This is the reason bad men go bad. If women prefered good, intelligent and responsible men, there would be a lot more of us and the world would be a better place.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    they want a guy who appears to be a bad guy but is really a nice guy... basically a unicorn. A rare creature that only exists in myth... but a few times some are found due to a mutation.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    btw, to the women who are saying they want bad boyz... yeah... you haven't seen many (or are delusional about them). See I've seen bad boyz. Rapists. Pimps (who pimp out their own SO and even sisters), drug dealers who purposely get their girl addicted to hard drugs so they could pimp her out. Murderers. Women beaters. Get you pregnant and take off. Beat your kids. Call you names in front of everybody. Mooch off of you. etc.

I'm sure you would love to have those bad boyz

All of this.

Also, why do people bother asking these questions? It's not like you're going to get a definitive answer.