do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a penis... that counts for something right?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have a penis... that counts for something right?

sure.
  • SibleBranson
    Options
    Girls like guys who appear bad, but are nice on the inside
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yes- we want the sheep in wolves clothing.
  • JessicaPacheco39
    Options
    Definitely the nice guy!:flowerforyou:
  • vvenegoniIII
    Options
    Nice guy that looks like a bad boy and has a motorcycle.

Hey! That's me!
  • Race2the9
    Race2the9 Posts: 77
    Options
    me too!!!
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    Lol that's different for every woman but in my experience the "bad boy" is just that, a boy... Not a man you can rely on and trust. The so called bad boys also frequently tend to be employment challenged in my experience ...how about a strong man who could kick some *kitten* but has the good judgement to pick his battles :)
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    a bit of both, at least for me
  • Race2the9
    Race2the9 Posts: 77
    Options
    Lol that's different for every woman but in my experience the "bad boy" is just that, a boy... Not a man you can rely on and trust. The so called bad boys also frequently tend to be employment challenged in my experience ...how about a strong man who could kick some *kitten* but has the good judgement to pick his battles :)

Well Said

Cheers:drinker:
  • splitfix
    splitfix Posts: 5
    Options
    I've always went for the quiet guys who were always just the girl's "best friend", the ones who would care for me as much as I would care for them. I refuse to put effort into someone who would cause me to worry, feel insecure, fight with, etc.

I hate guys who try to be "bad" or are just *kitten* to women. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth thinking about the guys I know who act like that. Eh.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    The nice guy, absolutely. Bad boys aren't worth it in the long run, too much trouble, too little respect, and they are not any sexier, at all.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Nice guy who isnt a puss. I hate hearing about the girls who go for 'bad boys' then they get treated like crap. Like, hun, this isnt the CW, it will never turn out well for you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I go for manly. Cops, military, the Ed Stark type, I suppose. Tough guys with soft hearts. I do not like girly men, and that's usually the type who classify themselves as "nice guys." I want a man who isn't afraid to toss me about and fight for my honor.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a nice guy. Do you think I look like a girly man?

LOL.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a nice guy. Do you think I look like a girly man?

LOL.
    SO not about looks!
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I was once accused of being too nice......

Just once......
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I've been around, , , say for 50+ years. In my experience, an overwhelming majority of women say they want a nice guy but ACTUALLY pursue the bad boys. It's sad. . . The crappier a man treats women, the more women they seem to attract. I don't get it. never have, never will. Let the lambasting begin!!!
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Tricep_A_Tops Posts: 319
    Options
    They want the sweet and nice guy during the day :flowerforyou: and the bad boy at night. :devil:
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    I think it depends on age- when I was younger, I was completely attracted to the bad boy. As I grew though, from about 19 on- definitely the nice guy....so much so that I have been with my 'nice guy' for the last 10 years- been together since I was 20 :) He was my friend, first and foremost!!