do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I already voted on this but since I'm a bad girl when I change my mind I find a way around the rules so in this case I will sneak in with someone elses voting info or just hop in their trench coat and then once in the voting booth cast my new vote.

BOTH, I want BOTH.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are leaving the best one out the hot nice guy!!! They are out there.
    Don't like bad boys too much drama. Like nice guys but NOT creepy nice guys. Then there is genuine nice guys. I like them.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Nice guy.

I was in a relationship with a "bad" boy for close to 3 years and he was very emotionally abusive. I grew up and realized that changing someone is not worth the effort.

My boyfriend now is a nice guy and the most amazing person I've ever met. I just wish I met him sooner.
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

This 100%
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Both?

My husband is viewed as rude, surely, sarcastic, and downright mean by most people, but I happen to find him very sweet and caring; he would do anything and everything for me without batting an eye. I've never wanted for anything since we got together and am generally showered with affection. (Sometimes however he says things that make me want to punch him in the mouth, but I suppose no one is perfect.)
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Men that can. "Nice" is an ugly word.
    So my vote good for bad but wonderful.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I like nice guys. I was never into the whole bad boy thing....
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    cringed hard at the replies itt
  • Skiffee
    Skiffee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    From what I've noticed... *most* girls (as in younger females) want the bad boy for that sense of danger/adventure or whatever. They want something interesting to keep their attention. It's why a lot of girls only go for the guys who treat them like crap in high school.

Then when *most* girls grow in to women, they want that nice guy to settle down with. Trouble is, by that time, most of us nice guys have been walked on like a door mat to the point of no longer wanting to be nice guys. =/
    Unfortunately I'm 21 and I have yet to find a decent girl my age that wants a nice guy.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    A good guy who is bad in all the right ways :blushing:
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    No desire to be with a bad boy or someone who doesn't have long term goals/a future with me.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I don't want anyone that refers to it as "bad boyz" ... with a "z". Way too cheesy.
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Done the whole bad boy heart breaking crap, fell in love with a good guy had kids getting married (but he is oh so bad in other ways) Iam a happy lady!! :wink:
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice guy who can be bad too ;)
  • krystallamas
    Options
    Both but less nice because it gets annoying after a while. Lol.
  • krystallamas
    Options
    What I mean to say is both but less nice because it gets annoying after a while. Reasons are women wants a man to take advantage but not to much advantage so the woman can feel more in control. If the male is to nice it gets kind of boring after a while so you need some excitement in your life so its both. There is no perfect men out there. Just the right person you feel more comfortable with their history.:blushing: