Replies

• PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Bump for the soup!
  • draganasavanovic12
    draganasavanovic12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the diet on Monday. It's my fifth day today. I lost 5lbs in the first three days. I know it's water, but, man, it feels good. I'm a fit person who works out a lot, but lately I gained some weight and need to fix it. Doing this to shed some lbs fast and clean my body to have a fresh start. Crossed fingers.. :-)
  • Ellienana
    Ellienana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    I have done this and it was great! I didnt go into it thinking that I was going to drop a bunch of weight and that it would change my life. It was simply a great way for me to kick start healthy eatting. After doing this for the 7 days, I didnt really want all my usual comfort foods and crap anymore. So for that reason I recommend it! Also I think I lost around 5 pounds.. so that was a bonus.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    T-J Miracle Soup can be eaten at any time when you feel hungry. East as much as you wish and as often as you like. This soup will not add calories, so eat all you want. The more you eat, the more you lose...

Really... Calorie-free soup? Sounds filling, and legit.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I actually started this today, the soup is pretty good, hope it works for me. I have been the same weight for almost two weeks now, maybe this will kick start with the losing again......:smile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I actually started this today, the soup is pretty good, hope it works for me. I have been the same weight for almost two weeks now, maybe this will kick start with the losing again......:smile:

you can stop it today if you'd like. that would be great.
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!! going to try this!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    bump
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    the soup sounds good....
  • WendiMac2Be
    WendiMac2Be Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This thread started in 2010 ??? :noway:
    As for the diet- No thanks!

It was a bad idea three years ago...

...and it's still a bad idea today.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    zombie thread eats braaaainnnsss...
    tumblr_mmpffv7jRC1rzh7kdo1_500.gif
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    It takes approximately 10 days for a person to starve to death, the organs begin to shut down and you can go into cardiac arrest. The average person can go only 3 days without eatting and that's pushing the envelope.

That is not true. A person can live up to 40 days without ANY food (that includes the soup) perhaps you meant water?
  • sparkleberries
    sparkleberries Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It takes approximately 10 days for a person to starve to death, the organs begin to shut down and you can go into cardiac arrest. The average person can go only 3 days without eatting and that's pushing the envelope.

Load of rubbish & yet you talk about using laxatives in your other post....Think you need to understand having soups or juices etc is still eating...so many scaremongers here on MFP its laughable..
  • imagination_fragments
    imagination_fragments Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD LET THIS THREAD DIE ALREADY!