30 Day Shred starting August 1, 2010

Options

Replies

• dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thanks sng - I logged it under 'circuit training' (makes sense!), but I logged the full 27 minutes for Level 1 - from the first arm cross to the last stretch! If I'm dragging my *kitten* out of bed at 6:30am, I'm taking every calorie it'll give me! :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Slatka - see sng's last post, I asked the same question, and she said most log it as "Circuit Training".
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    L2D4 CHECK!!
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    ugh! I came home with a pounding headache and had convinced myself... no workout tonight... now after dinner, it's gone and I can't not workout... who the hell do I think I am... this has NEVER happened! Time to kick the fiance to the bedroom so I can get my Jillian on in the livingroom... uhhhh that sounded bad...lol

I like to yell at her during my workout ... my favorite is " Jillian you are a B!Tch"... bhahahhahahahahahha:laugh:
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    ugh! I came home with a pounding headache and had convinced myself... no workout tonight... now after dinner, it's gone and I can't not workout... who the hell do I think I am... this has NEVER happened! Time to kick the fiance to the bedroom so I can get my Jillian on in the livingroom... uhhhh that sounded bad...lol

I like to yell at her during my workout ... my favorite is " Jillian you are a B!Tch"... bhahahhahahahahahha:laugh:

I love it!! Good for you for keeping up with it..! I am so proud of you!!! Good luck to everyone this weekend.. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Bear Lake and it is a MUCH needed vacation... Wish me luck in not gaining weight... Yikes.. I am so scared!
  • MFT2010
    Options

I love it!! Good for you for keeping up with it..! I am so proud of you!!! Good luck to everyone this weekend.. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Bear Lake and it is a MUCH needed vacation... Wish me luck in not gaining weight... Yikes.. I am so scared!

have a great trip Courtneysmith32!!!!!!! how long will you be gone?
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    Just the weekend.. My husband got tomorrow off so we are taking off a little earlier than we thought.. and we will be home Sunday night.. Yay! (and I am going to get into my swim suit...!!) Don't really know if I am ready for that..but hey I have lost 9 pounds.. that says something right?
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    No shred for me tonight - I got a lot of bad news today and honestly just don't have the energy or the will power to work out. I'll get back to it tomorrow, of course, but I am kind of disappointed about missing another day. See you all tomorrow!
  • MFT2010
    Options
    D 18!!! L2

whoot whoot! only 2 more days of level 2...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Hit up level 2. "hit the floor" was resounding in my ears all morning!! LoL
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 1. I was aching this morning, but it gets easier to work out now. I still sweat like a pig though.)))

Do I only have 10 days for Level 1 or can I do it as long as I want before going to Level 2?

Does it matter what time of the day I do the work out?
  • sngnyrslp
    Options
    Level 2D8 done. After skipping yesterday, I almost convinced myself to throw in the towel totally and never go back to the Shred. That's a reminder for myself why I really shouldn't skip a day, because, for me, one day off can very quickly snowball into stopping working out all together. I've got to keep moving! I can't wait to be done with level 2, I'm kind of sick of it. two more days and then it's on to level 3!
  • MFT2010
    Options
    sngnyrsip I took today off.. and I am totally with you I have a really tough time starting back too... but back on the wagon tomorrow :grumble:
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 1. I was aching this morning, but it gets easier to work out now. I still sweat like a pig though.)))

Do I only have 10 days for Level 1 or can I do it as long as I want before going to Level 2?

Does it matter what time of the day I do the work ! out?

I don't think it matters how long...some of us just thought 10 days sounded good!! It's a definite step up to level 2 though!! And as for time...I think it's personal. I prefer Jillian in the morning...I can get myself to the gym at night but I can't get myself to do Jillian at night.
  • sngnyrslp
    Options
    L2D9 done this morning! Shredding in the morning was a great reminder of why I hate working out in the morning - I was so tired and weak almost immediately. I didn't get to do Day 9 last night. I do my workout in Boyfriend's basement and last night, I forgot to bring a bra. Boyfriend said "why not just workout without a bra?" I was like, "uh yeah you clearly don't understand what it's like to be a girl" haha. Anyhow, I'm going to try to cheat a little and do D10 tonight because I really don't want to get anymore behind and I was really looking forward to starting L3 tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well - I will update accordingly!
  • sngnyrslp
    Options
    I did it! Level 2 is officially completed! I'm looking forward to level 3 tomorrow, but will probably watch it first tonight or tomorrow morning because I don't want to be unprepared like i was for level 2. I hope everyone's had a good weekend and hopefully this thread will pick back up again tomorrow!
    Goodnight everyone :flowerforyou:
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Good morning...spent my am gym run with Jillian and she continues to kick my butt!! Those squat V raises - phew! Still on level 2 and staying there a few more times before I attempt 3. The thought of 3 has me panting already!!
  • vonalj
    vonalj Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering how everyone is logging this into their excercise??
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I am back guys.. I was away for the weekend.. and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!! I ate out had a good time.. did not excersise Saturday and Sunday (like usual) but also didn't really have access to totally count my calories either... some days I think I went over so I thought I would definately be gaining weight when I weighed myself this morning.. BUT... I am down!! My weigh in for the week is 195.8!!! I seriously cannot believe it!!!!!!! How am I still losing?? I know Great right?? but its just beyond me HOW??? LOL.. I feel so amazing right now.. Now I just need to get up and workout for today it is day 6 of Level 2 on the shred.. I am going to hit it hard this week.. (well really try) anyway I am glad to be back and watch my weight.. Hope you all had a great weekend.!
  • sasmll6577
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred on Saturday and am wondering what everyone's results have been so far. If you wouldn't mind telling me how much weight and or inches you have lost since day 1 I would appreciate it. I need some motivation. Oh yeah and are you doing any additional work outs on top of the DVD.

Thanks!! Sara
  • sngnyrslp
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred on Saturday and am wondering what everyone's results have been so far. If you wouldn't mind telling me how much weight and or inches you have lost since day 1 I would appreciate it. I need some motivation. Oh yeah and are you doing any additional work outs on top of the DVD.

Thanks!! Sara

Hi Sara! I don't have any weight or inches changes to report because I'm waiting until the end of the 30 days to see my progress, but I will tell you that I'm definitely seeing results! I'm 20 days in, and so far the Shred has given me some great abs, nice looking arms, a trimmer body all together. My jeans fit better and I just feel really great. I can't wait to start running again to see if it's increased my stamina and endurance at all. I have a feeling it has. I decided to stop doing any other workouts and just commit to the shred for the 30 days. If i do any other exercise, it's just an hour of walking. I didn't want to be able to use "Im tired from my other workout" as an excuse to not do the shred.
    I hope you see results like mine! good luck!