Replies

• DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks goldk! I appreciate your input!
  • dlcarroll13
    dlcarroll13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hope you ladies don't mind me jumping in...this seems like a great way to stay accountable!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, if anything too low.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't have one...just joined this thread today.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Enjoyed a gorgeous sunny day surrounded by unhealthy concession treats without splurging.
    What would I have done differently? Paid closer attention and eaten more...was quite a bit under my goal and had an awesome headache going to bed.
    What is today's personal goals? meet macros (esp protein) and reach 20,000 steps

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in? 175

Sun- REST DAY
    Mon -
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    You'll like it here! I LOVE having to answer the questions EVERY SINGLE DAY! I'm so glad I found the board. It's been great and the other posts helps me as well. Good luck with your journey!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goal? NO gone away sailing.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What would I have done different? I did track but when over on calories.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Track everything, exercise, make good choices.

Mon- No exercise today had to pack for my trip.
    Tues -
    Wed.-

I will be going on vacation for two weeks in Europe so Wednesday will be my last day to record.
    I will be back July 10th and hope to start back that following Monday. Until then be good and
    keep motivated.

Shirley
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Any suggesions? Only lost .2 in 4 days. Didn't really do anything different from when I started this 18 days ago where I lost 7.5 in 15 days. I was hoping if I continued doing the same I'd keep on the consistent pace of 2 lbs per week.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes! Again stayed within all categories tracked!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Drank more but still on 8. Only about 4.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Exercised
    What would I have done differently? Special ordered my taco salad to not serve it with shell and sour cream! I could have taken off but didn't!
    What is today's personal goals? MORE WATER! Stay with nutrition goals.

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in - 185!

Sun- 10 minute eliptical
    Mon -
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -

Eating too few calories can put your body in starvation mode and prevent weight loss. Try staying at or above 1200.
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Thanks Sunshyn for the advice! It's greatly appreciated!
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Checking in tonight instead of tomorrow AM.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes! Again stayed within all categories tracked!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes! I drank 8 glasses of water! I feel like I'm going to float away! I suppose I'll PEE all night long! lol
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Exercised twice and planned my eating for the entire day so no surprises.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Stay closer to 1200 calorie before exercise credits.

Sun- 10 minute eliptical
    Mon - 2 10 minute sessions on eliptical
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Passed the online traffic school test for a speeding ticket.
    What would I have done differently? Today? Nothing; Yesterday? Everything!!
    What are today's personal goals? Stop snacking. Drink more water. Get to bed earlier.

Mon – Spent 60 minutes on challenges, and 61 minutes walking 4.18 miles.
    Tues --
    Wed --
    Thurs -
    Fri --
    Sat --
    Sun--
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,027 Member
    Options
    Shirley! Hope your trip is fantastic!!!

DahliaBanker -- I, too, like how I have to answer these questions. Also, great job with planning today! I did the same thing and it worked!

June 24th - Monday
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes!
    Did I reach personal goal? yes
    What did I do that I am proud of? exercised & stayed under in calories. Planned my food!
    What would I have done differently? not waited so long to eat dinner... then probably would have gotten my fruit in & gotten a few more calories. I was really low, today...
    What are tomorrow's personal goals? stay under in calories

Goal Weight at the end of Summer 9/22: = 134 lbs.

Mon - 25 min. Turbo Jam DVD, push-ups, dips, back exercises (including crunches & planks)
    Tues
    Wednes.
    Thurs.
    Fri.
    Saturday
    Sunday

Linda
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I would like to join

Absolutely!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat all my exercise calories
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories and have dinner with a friend
    GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in? 190

Sun- a 2+ mile walk with my daughter
    Mon - 33 mins elliptical
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs - DISNEY
    Fri - DISNEY
    Sat - DISNEY
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Passed the online traffic school test for a speeding ticket.

That's a good thing :bigsmile:
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made some healthy French toast instead of buying frozen waffles for dinner (I had a craving!)
    What would I have done differently? Measured the syrup and/or planned for a syrup alternative (next time!)
    What are today's personal goals? Stay on track for calories, push the water today and exercise at least 20 minutes

GW at the end of Summer 9/22: 157

Mon - 30 minutes stationary bike
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes - although my bedtime snack was too many carbs and not the healthiest
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? step, mowing - mostly made good food choices
    What would I have done differently? had berries and cream instead of cinnabon for bedtime snack
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track calories, body pump? today may be a rest day

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 9/22: 212
    Sun- BodyStep 60 minutes DONE
    Mon - 40 minutes step - DONE (plus lawn mowing)
    Tues - 60 minutes body pump or rest day
    Wed - 40 minutes step
    Thurs - 60 minutes body pump
    Fri - 60 minutes step
    Sat - start C25K
  • dlcarroll13
    dlcarroll13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Closer 42/33/25 c/f/p and YES 25,315 steps...whooo
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Followed my walking routine even though I didn't feel like it in the end.
    What would I have done differently? Increased protein
    What is today's personal goals? meet macros (esp protein)

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in? 175

Sun- REST DAY
    Mon - walked 25,315 steps (11.2 miles)
    Tues - NROL4W 2A2 plus 20 minutes HIIT
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goal? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What would I have done different? Nothing
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got my packing all done for my trip and was under 2 lbs.
    What is today's personal goals? Track everything, exercise, make good choices.

Mon- No exercise today had to pack for my trip.
    Tues - Biking 9.36 miles
    Wed.-
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    I've been logging here for a couple of weeks now and I'd just like to say what a good group of people are on this thread! Nice, positive, inspiring, motivational, supportive, & caring people! I look forward to reading everybody's posts and feel we all have each others backs! Nobody whines or gives excuses. Thanks!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,027 Member
    Options
    I've been logging here for a couple of weeks now and I'd just like to say what a good group of people are on this thread! Nice, positive, inspiring, motivational, supportive, & caring people! I look forward to reading everybody's posts and feel we all have each others backs! Nobody whines or gives excuses. Thanks!

Glad you like it here. I definitely don't have any excuses!

Welcome, Nalita! :smile: Just jump right on in!

June 25th - Tuesday
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? NO!!
    Did I reach personal goal? NO!!
    What did I do that I am proud of? Conquered my fear of going to the dentist & went!
    What would I have done differently? Not given in to myself and had the Turtle Caramel Nut Shake from Steak and Shake.
    What are tomorrow's personal goals? Make wise choices! Any exercise at all will be a huge bonus.

Goal Weight at the end of Summer 9/22: = 134 lbs.

Mon - 25 min. Turbo Jam DVD, push-ups, dips, back exercises (including crunches & planks)
    Tues - walked about 20 min.
    Wednes.
    Thurs.
    Fri.
    Saturday
    Sunday

Linda
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    I'm with you! No excuses here either. It is what it is and I'm the only one that can do something about it! With help and encouragement from MFP buds! :bigsmile:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes and no. But now what I did & won't do THAT again!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Exercised if only for 10 minutes. It was late and I was tired but did it anyway. Wasn't going to bed being in the red for calories.
    What would I have done differently? Out for lunch and should have used fat free dressing even if not my 1st choice and not had thad any una salad with my salad. couple of bad choices! Drank more water!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay within all nutritional goals - drink more water.

Sun- 10 minute eliptical
    Mon - 2 10 minute sessions on eliptical
    Tues - 10 min. eliptical
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -