strip club question??...

Options

Replies

• nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How would you feel about your spouse going to a strip club and possibly getting a lap dance.. just curious to see how people feel about it :smile:

I go with him all the time and it doesn't bother me if he wants to go with his buddies. I'm the one who benefits from it :devil:
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Its very hot to watch..
  • carlos13th
    carlos13th Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There are some people who have made claims that if someone lets you go to a strip club then they must be a certain kind of person and this is nonsense. What you are comfortable with is not what someone else is comfortable with. Your own reasons for something may not be theirs.

Just because you feel a certain way about something doesn't mean that other people have to. What you and your partner are comfortable with in the bounds of your relationship is whats important.
  • wanderinggypsy
    Options
    I wouldn't care if he went to a strip club, but it would bother me if he got a lap dance. Something about a naked young woman rubbing herself on my bf, putting her boobs in his face.....it makes me unhappy. Lucky for me, he doesn't have interest in any other woman's boobs:)
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    How would you feel about your spouse going to a strip club and possibly getting a lap dance.. just curious to see how people feel about it :smile:

Possibly? Why else would you even go?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all! As a matter of fact, I go WITH him and get my very OWN lapdance! (Or 12!!) The girls love ME more than they love HIM!! :bigsmile:

They know we spend more. That's why they like us.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ILucky for me, he doesn't have interest in any other woman's boobs:)

Right!!!!!
  • SewersofCasaBonita
    Options
    I love strip clubs and enjoy going WITH my husband as well. I don't care what he does when he's out with his buddies or whatever - I trust him to act respectfully.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    All heterosexual men like seeing naked women. So when I see posts like "my husband doesn't like strip clubs" or won't go with me, it is not because he does not like strange naked women. He is a lot smarter than you think. Going to a strip club with your girlfriend or wife is really stupid. There is no up side to this for the guy. Women love to test their man and there is no better place to find out what the man likes and how he acts around other women than a strip club. Thus, the smart answer for men is "no I only want to see you naked honey!".

I dont think thats true I encourage my boyfriend all the time to be more adventurous. I've pushed to go to the clubs and I encouraged him to go to one when his friends wanted to go. He didnt go says he's been there and done that.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    Since MFP closed the loophole that allowed savvy users to see profile pics of "private" profiles, I've been forced to go to strip clubs to get my necessary dose of eye candy every day. If you want to blame anyone, blame MFP. If you want to help me, inbox me your naughty pics. Thanks, folks.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    All heterosexual men like seeing naked women. So when I see posts like "my husband doesn't like strip clubs" or won't go with me, it is not because he does not like strange naked women. He is a lot smarter than you think. Going to a strip club with your girlfriend or wife is really stupid. There is no up side to this for the guy. Women love to test their man and there is no better place to find out what the man likes and how he acts around other women than a strip club. Thus, the smart answer for men is "no I only want to see you naked honey!".

Really? No "upside" for the guy? When I go to a strip club with my husband he gets so horned up that we can barely make it home.

I know what my husband likes and I know how he acts around other women. I don't have to bring him to a strip club to find that out. And any woman who actually believes the "no honey I only want to see you naked" is pretty daft.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    it wouldn't bother me in the least if my wife went to the strip club and got a lap dance as long as I got to pick which club. :P
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Me and my fiance have gone a few times. It's not a big deal to me really. I enjoy the view **almost** as much as he does! :wink:
  • __faerie__
    __faerie__ Posts: 30
    Options
    I was a burlesque dancer in my late 20s and early 30s. We go to clubs now because we both enjoy the "eye candy" It's a turn on for both of us. If he goes by himself, I know that he is going to be respectful towards the dancers. It's no big deal
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think if a person is young and insecure it would bother them.

As that person matures and becomes secure in their relationship they would realize its no big deal.

I suppose the common reaction is jealousy, which is just another form of a tantrum saying "Pay attention to me!"

false...I know lots of older people who wouldn't approve despite being married for decades...men and women.

They got older, but they never matured and never felt secure in themselves or their relationship.

Now if the question were "what do you think of strip clubs?"
    I've been in the past, but I've got a different outlook on them now. I wouldn't want my daughter, sister, or granddaughter to work in one, so it would be hypocritical for me to go. Not my cup of tea, but if others find them necessary I don't have a problem with them going.

For me, it has nothing to do with being secure/insecure. It has everything to do with respect for me and our relationship. I honestly have a hard time buying that that many women are really okay with it and even go along. If a woman is going along it's for one of the following reasons (maybe all of thee above):

1) Lesbian/Closet lesbian
    2) She wants to keep an eye on her man
    3) She wants to appear to be "one of the guys", which is the brightest shade of pathetic
    4) If she's going with her girl friends, it's to make fun of the strippers.

Disclaimer: this is my truth, you're not going to change my mind.

Or some of us are so secure with our sexuality that we have no problems checking out other women.

I know that I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to know that I don't want another woman shaking her boobs in my face. I was under the impression that if you enjoyed having someone of the same sex grinding on your lap that makes you at the very least bisexual. If that's not something that gives you pleasure, then it stands to reason you are there for one of the other listed reasons. I'm not saying that being a lesbian is right or wrong, I'm saying that if a lap dance is enjoyed...well?

Besides all that crazy logic, it doesn't really matter. It's how I view the situation; you view it differently. The world keeps on spinning. I highly doubt that society is going to crumble over my opinion.

tumblr_mc9h9ii9UY1r9udsoo1_500.gif

WTF? NO. I have never had the slightest sexual feelings or attraction to another female. I can look at them and think they are beautiful, but so is a lily or a horse or a sunset. I've been in a couple of threesomes about thirty years ago with my hubby and a female friend... we made sure he had a good time, but it was a little awkward as neither of us women wanted to touch the other one in any remotely sexual way.

1. watch this video to help you understand
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylVlkv1el3Q&feature=share&list=UU9gFih9rw0zNCK3ZtoKQQyA

2. and... WOW
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I worked on a comm system for Shotgun Willie's in Denver. Spent most of my time downstairs in the dressing/locker area, near the cliched row of bright mirrors. What a sad, lowly, ruined bunch of girls. You can see the mileage that job was putting on their souls, how much they were giving away for each dollar. I wished I could tell just one of them how special she was and she didn't have to do that, but they only understood one form of praise. Puts a different perspective on it I hope.

So, I live in Aurora, and have been to that club!! Only once though...I didn't like it. Went over to Diamond Cabaret and had a pretty decent time.
  • lauraleighsm
    lauraleighsm Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm married and sometimes my husband has to go for some macho work celebrations, but he actually hates going. Seriously. He thinks they are dirty and a waste of money and why go look when he has a much prettier gal at home? I've been to some a few years ago and I thought the same thing. GROSS. I'm spending my money on that?

Personally, I think it's weird when married men are all strip club obsessed. And some of those strip clubs are nasty with what they do in the back rooms. YUCK!

I want my man home with me and the kids, not drunk and staring at boobs.
  • nickymarie011
    nickymarie011 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's not a big deal for me if my fiance goes to the strip club. I know he loves me and finds me beautiful. It's just eye candy for the boys IMO. He'll go for bachelor parties, his boys Bdays and what not. However, it would only become an issue if he began going to the strip club and spending more time there than at home with me. Other than that, I say let the boys enjoy themselves :)

In fact, I go to guy strip clubs sometimes. Male and female strip clubs are 100% different lol. It's a good time out with my girls though :)
  • ShellK71
    ShellK71 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm ok with it as long as I don't have to hear about it. But if he goes into the VIP rooms. He's a deadman.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many of the women opposed to their men going out to gawk at sexy women:

1. Belong to the "hot, not, bang, pass" thread
    2. Get all dressed up and go out to clubs to dance - knowing you are there to "be seen and ogled" by men

Let's face it, ladies, we WANT to be seen and admired by men just as much as men want to see and ogle women. It's human nature.

I am a little more offended by the MFP threads that ask me to "rate" the person above me, more than the idea of my husband going to a strip club. This place isn't supposed to be a "rate others" website, it's a fitness and health website. I think if you're on THOSE threads, you are there to get attention from others. And if you're one of those people who want people on here to admire you, then it's really hypocritical of you to say that you don't want your spouse ogling others.

Same church, different pew.

1. No.
    2. No. Only time I really dress up (besides the normal jeans and shirt and natural makeup) is if there is a special occasion or if I am going out with my hubby.

Some people don't care for other people to "ogle" at them and don't care to "ogle" at other people.