show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• amynt2010
    amynt2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried getting through the 30DS three times already. I never can complete it. I am way determined after reading and seeing all the progress. I am also going to do the 6week6pack so I don't get too bored and I can lose even more weight and gain even more muscle.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    bumping for later new group doing 30DS most of us in level 2 day 1 or 2..some are a bit behind.

Will be nice to see our results when done.
  • natalietravis000
    Options
    i started the 30ds today. im hoping i will be able to stick to it and hopefully it will help achieve my goals. i want to lose 15 pounds, does anyone have any idea how many i might lose by doing the 30ds? and does anyone have any other ideas to quickly lose weight? or get a flatter stomache?
  • natalietravis000
    Options
    thats great progress! you look great! i was just wondering, how many pounds did you lose in this time?
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures yet and I have had to stop shredding for 7 days, but I see results even after just 19 days. I will get back to it next week and will most definitely modifiy the jumping exercises since they did a number on my poor old knees.

I guess she is boring but since I very OCD so it doesn't bother me.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't remember if I posted on this thread or not....

These pictures are old as hell. I did the 30DS in January, but they're my first progress pics ever and I'm incredibly proud of them. Btw I look completely different but I only lost 5 lbs :) Love Jillian!

i29fyd.jpg
    346q89w.jpg
  • ChangeToday344
    Options
    Wow, GREAT results!!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I ordered the dvd today, so I'll probably get it the beginning of next week. I can't wait to start!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration and please keep them coming!!

Since I can't 'quote' all the pics, I just want to say that EVERYONE looks amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • j3nnal3igh13
    j3nnal3igh13 Posts: 134
    Options
    Just finished my 30 days. Still have a long way to go, but I'm pleased with my results in one month. Jillian really does kick your a. ss.
    Lost 16lbs and a total of 25 inches. (I was also doing extra cardio 3-4 days a week along with clean eating)

icslkm.jpg
  • gmmendenhall
    gmmendenhall Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! These are incredible results. I am on week five of Body Revolution and I was considering 30 Day Shred when I was finished. Is this a good one to try, or will I be ready for something more advanced than the first level of 30DS?
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome! I just downloaded 30DS and am starting on Monday. I want to start now after seeing all these images though!!!!
  • noellerocks
    Options
    Wow! These are incredible results. I am on week five of Body Revolution and I was considering 30 Day Shred when I was finished. Is this a good one to try, or will I be ready for something more advanced than the first level of 30DS?

Truly, if you complete Body Rev, you will definitely be ready for more than 30DS. I had just completed 30DS prior to starting BR. The first month of BR, I was fairly unchallenged as many of the moves are the same/similar as 30DS. When I finished BR last week, I decided to go back to the beginning and found that I was wayyyyy improved at literally everything, even most of the advanced modifications she gives! I was amazed at my progress, as I am sure you will be too. :)
  • abdidd
    abdidd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Emzicle333
    Options
    Hi I'm doing 30 day shred on day 4 of level one, are you supposed to do 10 days of each level? Xx
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm doing 30 day shred on day 4 of level one, are you supposed to do 10 days of each level? Xx

Yes.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

I quit doing level one on day 6 and went to level 2 because it was just too easy for me
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So...not quite done (it's taking me forever due to life throwing many a curve ball) yet but I wanted to put something up here to help inspire people the way I was inspired by this thread!

66ef2bae-4640-481a-8f2e-997407ebf835_zps20bb8811.jpg2322E36B-08F8-41AF-8849-8545837E7289-532-0000005DB1245EF9_zpsaa38e7dc.jpg

I just started level 3 this past week. I will post final results when I have them!
  • SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ill be honest i really didnt think i had mad any progress until i saw the before and after pics side by side. my clothes fit a little looser but i didnt really expect much... It took me about 38 days to complete as I took a couple days off during some weeks. I may not be where I want to be but I am a far cry from where I started! I have a ways to go yet but I'm really happy with my results. I didn't take measurements but I started at 155 and ended at 146.5!

I plan to start Ripped in 30 in a couple of days!!!

d8d84f1b-e02c-4fd4-a53c-975fd9d9f64c.jpg
    BW = 155 CW = 146.5

86e9f12f-dff4-43a3-ac4d-459c774b20b0.jpg
    BW = 155 CW = 146.5
  • Klicker17
    Klicker17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures, but I did take measurements...

My starting weight was 168.

After 30 day shred, I lost a total of 6.5 inches and 7 pounds! My arms and thighs stayed about the same, but I lost 1.25" in my chest, 1.50" in my waist, and 3.75" in my hips. I am absolutely satisfied with those results for one month of working out... :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    How many rest days did you guys take? Today should be Day 10 but my knees are killing me! I've also been jogging more so that probably doesn't help too much. I'm definitely going to stick with it though because you guys look amazing!! I'll post pics in about 20 days. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!