strip club question??...

Options

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have no issues with my husband going to a strip club. I just would not be happy if he got a lap dance from one of the strippers... but that's just me. Some people don't have an issue with it. My husband hasn't been to a strip club in years and even if he did go to one I don't think he would ever get a lap dance. Sure, I would prefer my husband didn't go to a strip club however I wouldn't have an issue with it if he did. He and his boss along with another guy they had with them working went to a strip club after work for a beer. If he went there alone that's a little different than a bachelor party for example.

Right now I would be a little pissed if he did go to a strip club simply because we don't have the money to be spending on things that are not required or in our budget.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    "Why go out for milk when you have a cow at home?" - Al Bundy
  • HuneeBunee08
    HuneeBunee08 Posts: 168
    Options
    actually im the one that goes to the strip clubs he doesnt really care for them.. lol..i have to drag him with me
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'd find it hilarious.
    My husband is a very quiet and keep to himself type of person, I'd pay for a dance for him just to see his face lol

Haha, my husband is the same.
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    LOL!! I WOULD BE PISSED!! :laugh:
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My hubby goes every once in a great while . I have no problem at all with it.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    he went before me, so he got in out his system, but i will not have him going now and def not a lap dance!!!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    For me their are a bunch of reasons to not like it.

First I have been several times. A woman that I knew owned one, and we went there as it was just another bar. Everyone can try to glorify "stripping" as some sort of empowered thing that is making use of a body obtained by hard work.....But you are fooling yourselves.
    First of all it isn't normal to get naked and rub your goods all over someone you do not know for money. It's just a lesser form of prostitution. Both of which "normal" people will not do.

Second, look up statistics on the number of strippers who have been sexually abused. WHAT is sexy about a woman doing something to you because some slimey dirty scumbag POS did "something" to her?

Drug addiction is a REALITY.
    These women make a BUNCH of money and most often times are always broke. The old story "stripping to pay for college" is just something that is told to take the edge off of the reality of the situation.
  • LonLB
    Options
    And one other thing.

If your husband had some random woman get naked and rub herself all over him for free would that be OK?

If your wife had some random guy get naked and rub himself all over her for free would that be OK?

So then why is OK to PAY for it to happen?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of another woman doing a lap dance to me. Ugh! Repulsive idea! What could possibly be attractive/fun/entertaining about that?? I'd just stand up in disgust, say "no thanks", and push her off.

There are other words in the dictionary besides "disgusting" and "repulsive". Not sure if you know that.

Okay. Do you like "off-putting", "invasive", or "unacceptable" any better?
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    First of all it isn't normal to get naked and rub your goods all over someone you do not know for money. It's just a lesser form of prostitution. Both of which "normal" people will not do.
    Holy crap! If this is true, strip clubs have changed since when I and my friends used to go. There was no touching allowed at all, initiated by either the customer or the dancer.
  • LonLB
    Options
    Holy crap! If this is true, strip clubs have changed since when I and my friends used to go. There was no touching allowed at all, initiated by either the customer or the dancer.

Ummmm Ya I guess they have changed.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    What's good for the gander is good for the goose!

No problems here unless he had a problem with me doing the same thing.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Actually hubby and I went to a place like that once. We'd made a long haul out of state delvering a mare, stopped at a bar in the middle of nowhere as were dying of thirst. They had strippers. The place was seedy, the women looked hard ( as hubby remarked) as ten miles of bad road, and when the dancer started doing the floor moves ( showing about the same thing she'd show during a full pelvic exam) the patrons, all male, clustered around the stage, staring. There was no smiling or laughing. The vibe was hungry, almost predatory. Even my husband thought it was creepy and tawdry. To make matters worse, he had ordered several refills on his iced tea, not being used to bars he thought iced tea refills would be free, as in a restaurant, and he got a $15 bar bill for four iced teas.
    I've been to a ladies-only male strippers event, and it couldn't have been more different. The women were laughing their *kitten* off, having a great time, all joy and fun. Nobody tried to touch the strippers other than to tuck money in their speedos. There did not appear to be much fun, certainly no joy, at the bar/strip club.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    1316194381_pole_dancer_airwalks.gif
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Holy *kitten*!! That is amazing strength!
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I must be prude...haha i'd be pissed!!! :explode:

mystczi - i agree haha

I agree with her. I went to one one night with my fiancé, his bro in law, sister, and their friends, and couldn't stop laughging! chubby strippers!! lol.. then, it happened, a dollar to the girl and she used her, "guns" to get it. from his mouth! I was seeing all red.. then a fight almost broke out, so we broke out!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I've gone to a strip club with my husband. He actually bought me a lap dance :-) I think watching my husband get a lap dance would be funny.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options

Holy *kitten*!! That is amazing strength!
    stash-1-50d4ef0a526e6.gif

So is this...

It took me a long enough time just to be able to 'sit' on the pole. Dx
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nope....I wouldn't be happy... Pissed would be more like it...:explode:

It is amazing to see all these women on here that go....I would have never guessed women would be ok with that...

Oh Well Live and Learn :drinker: