strip club question??...

Options

Replies

• KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A few years ago it would have been a big NO. Now, I'm on the fence. We make fun of the types of girls who strip all the time, so if anything, it would just be a good laugh and then he would be dying for a shower after. It would probably be a hilarious time. I might even use it as revenge on him or something.
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    For me their are a bunch of reasons to not like it.

First I have been several times. A woman that I knew owned one, and we went there as it was just another bar. Everyone can try to glorify "stripping" as some sort of empowered thing that is making use of a body obtained by hard work.....But you are fooling yourselves.
    First of all it isn't normal to get naked and rub your goods all over someone you do not know for money. It's just a lesser form of prostitution. Both of which "normal" people will not do.

Second, look up statistics on the number of strippers who have been sexually abused. WHAT is sexy about a woman doing something to you because some slimey dirty scumbag POS did "something" to her?

Drug addiction is a REALITY.
    These women make a BUNCH of money and most often times are always broke. The old story "stripping to pay for college" is just something that is told to take the edge off of the reality of the situation.

First of all who the hell are you to make assumptions as to why these women are strippers? Who are you to judge their choice of exotic dance as a way to make a living? My mother was a stripper, a SINGLE mother who NEEDED a way to support her child and pay her way through college at 19 years old. So No its not just something to take the edge off reality.

How many millions of women in the same situation through this country and throughout time DIDN'T choose to be a stripper?

How many of them DID?
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    016387Dx-gaggif.gif

People do take classes in this. They train to be a pole dancer... they work at stripe clubs. They become professionals and even go to competitions. This actually can be a career. Yes some just do it to get some extra cash, but there are a lot out there that practice and train to be a great pole dancer.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

First I have been several times. A woman that I knew owned one, and we went there as it was just another bar. Everyone can try to glorify "stripping" as some sort of empowered thing that is making use of a body obtained by hard work.....But you are fooling yourselves.
    First of all it isn't normal to get naked and rub your goods all over someone you do not know for money. It's just a lesser form of prostitution. Both of which "normal" people will not do.

Second, look up statistics on the number of strippers who have been sexually abused. WHAT is sexy about a woman doing something to you because some slimey dirty scumbag POS did "something" to her?

These women make a BUNCH of money and most often times are always broke. The old story "stripping to pay for college" is just something that is told to take the edge off of the reality of the situation.

First of all who the hell are you to make assumptions as to why these women are strippers? Who are you to judge their choice of exotic dance as a way to make a living? My mother was a stripper, a SINGLE mother who NEEDED a way to support her child and pay her way through college at 19 years old. So No its not just something to take the edge off reality.

How many millions of women in the same situation through this country and throughout time DIDN'T choose to be a stripper?

How many of them DID? Your so ignorant. Go eat something.

A tiny, TINY, TINY fraction of women as compared to those who DID NOT.

Reality isn't ignorance.

Have a nice day.
  • BurningAway
    Options
    igAVrmx3DmuW2.gif

Impressive. But it looks like all of these were taken during a "class". You see the amazing things like that at these places about 0.0005% of the time.

What do you think these classes are FOR? How would you know? You dont go to strip clubs...
  • BurningAway
    Options

Reality isn't ignorance.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah? Lets see your references? Lets see where you get your statistics? If its REALITY show me.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I have no problem with it at all
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have two views on strip clubs:

1) Just bring me. First of all, I find hilarious entertainment value in it. And, secondly, you will get sooooo much more attention from the dancers if you have a girl with you...it makes the guys seem more safe.

2) I always tell my boyfriend (and I told my exhusband the same)...if you want to go to a strip club with your buds...GO!!!! Have fun! Seriously! Just don't come home all hot and bothered over some other woman and wake me up expecting me to take care of it. lol!

No to number one - if you want to go, more power to you, but I don't need to be there. Especially if he can't be REAL without me there.

To number two, which I have in fact said to my ex on occasion, go and have a great time, and then enjoy your hand later...don't wake me up expecting to look after what someone else started. Quite frankly, I have no problem that it got him excited, but I don't want to KNOW that he's thinking about someone else when with me.
  • LonLB
    Options
    igAVrmx3DmuW2.gif

Impressive. But it looks like all of these were taken during a "class". You see the amazing things like that at these places about 0.0005% of the time.

What do you think these classes are FOR? How would you know? You dont go to strip clubs...

For a fun new way to work towards fitness goals/get a work out.

Before making a point about my opinion try reading all of my replies. Thanks.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mncm2bhFgH1qly9roo1_250.gif

EVERYONE CALM DOWN!! And watch the cute kitty.... >_>
  • pyrowill
    Options
    I've been to strip clubs twice in my life. I just wanted to chill out with some drinks and see some boobs floating about the place like in the movies. However when I got there I just really got tired of being constantly hassled for private dances. I know it's how they make extra money, but I doubt I'd bother going back.
  • pyrowill
    Options
    tumblr_mncm2bhFgH1qly9roo1_250.gif

EVERYONE CALM DOWN!! And watch the cute kitty.... >_>

Haha, I prob would enjoy watching this more than what the Hull establishments had on offer.
  • BurningAway
    Options
    igAVrmx3DmuW2.gif

For a fun new way to work towards fitness goals/get a work out.

Before making a point about my opinion try reading all of my replies. Thanks.

SIR if it was your OPINION i wouldnt give a flying **** HOWEVER your talking about "reality" remember? Reality is fact. Your opinion is yours alone. Pick one.
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Can' you all just calm down? This is North America. People who strip do it because they choose to (whether they were abused or not, on drugs or not). People go to strip clubs because they choose to (doesn't mean they don't love their SO). If you're unhappy about your SO going, that's between you guys. No need to fight here.

Don't like stripping? Don't go to the rippers. Like stripping? Go to the rippers.

I don't get what all the arguing is about??
  • LonLB
    Options

Reality isn't ignorance.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah? Lets see your references? Lets see where you get your statistics? If its REALITY show me.

I have read this information, and heard this information several times. It's common knowledge to most people. But since you are all butt hurt over the FACT that your mom didn't need to be a stripper why don't you just google, "How many strippers have been sexually abused?", "How many strippers are addicted to drugs", and "How do I pay for college" and tell me how many THOUSANDS of results from HUNDREDS of different sources you find.

K THANKS!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My lady doesn't like them, but I go every once in a blue moon... no issues here! :drinker:
  • LonLB
    Options
    Can' you all just calm down? This is North America. People who strip do it because they choose to (whether they were abused or not, on drugs or not). People go to strip clubs because they choose to (doesn't mean they don't love their SO). If you're unhappy about your SO going, that's between you guys. No need to fight here.

Don't like stripping? Don't go to the rippers. Like stripping? Go to the rippers.

I don't get what all the arguing is about??

Because HOW DARE SOMEONE talk bad about strippers or stripping. Some people chose to get all butt hurt about things if they don't agree with it. And since they did, I'm going to defend my position.
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I go to the club with mine...and he buys me lap dances! It's a fun time!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Together - yea ok - but truly why? Why spend that kind of money when we could do something a lot more fun for us as a couple. And alone - no - because if he's gonna drop 100.00 it should be on me since I am the one that cooks, cleans his house, does his laundry -- so unless he finds a stripper to come home with him and do those things - then no.
  • LonLB
    Options
    Together - yea ok - but truly why? Why spend that kind of money when we could do something a lot more fun for us as a couple. And alone - no - because if he's gonna drop 100.00 it should be on me since I am the one that cooks, cleans his house, does his laundry -- so unless he finds a stripper to come home with him and do those things - then no.

I understand your point. But you do not have to spend that kind of $$$ at these places. If you exclude your drinks and cover 20-40 bucks is more than enough.

But again, I agree with the point you made.