204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! So proud that you took charge of your life and your story is so inspiring!!

Thank you so much,.., it's definitely a really great feeling to be able to do so.
  • steffie36
    steffie36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Never give up! Well done, your story is truly inspiring.

Best wishes

45828231.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Aedrah
    Aedrah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are so strong, beautiful and dedicated - keep up the awesome work!!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of courage to keep going after a disappointment. Well done!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • michkabibble
    michkabibble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING. GO GIRL!!!
  • LincolnNH
    LincolnNH Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your story....I needed this today.
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Thank you so much for being an inspiration to me!! Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great work. And I love ur dresses DIVA!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thats a mega weight loss!! Great work!
  • miissnessa
    miissnessa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love your story! You look great! You're amazing and such an inspiration.
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! Keep up the great work and you will hit that new goal before you know it!
  • courtniesolis
    courtniesolis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You WILL hit your goal! Keep up the amazing work. You are such an inspiration! AND the fact that you did this without weight loss surgery! Sadly I know someone who was 280lbs and got Gastric because "working out is hard". You, my dear, are the definition of success!
  • SharyannaHoot
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration - and to lose all that weight without bariatric surgery is an astounding accomplishment. Well done you :)

However, I was observing your photo and it seems to me that you might have polycystic ovaries?? Your moustache is symptomatic of someone with overactive ovaries so it might benefit you to check that out.

Keep up the GREAT work.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You've done so well even though there were setbacks. I just know that you can reach your new goal!!!
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration - and to lose all that weight without bariatric surgery is an astounding accomplishment. Well done you :)

However, I was observing your photo and it seems to me that you might have polycystic ovaries?? Your moustache is symptomatic of someone with overactive ovaries so it might benefit you to check that out.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Thank you, and *chuckles* My mustache?!... I'm going to assume the lighting of the picture is making it look as if I have one, but noppers, mustache free over here *smikes* but nonetheless thanks again.
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    It takes a lot of courage to keep going after a disappointment. Well done!

Yeppers, it really has been an emotional roller coaster, but you guys and your encourment is what keeps me going, even when there are days that it doesn't seem so bright as others. So thanks,
  • NikkiSoFab
    Options
    Thanks again you all :)... Love the supportiveness, and the encourment... It doesn't really get any better than a great system of supporters.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is the best success story I've read so far. Thanks for the great motivation. Kudos and lots of love to you! Waiting to see further progress of yours.

Edited to correct a grammatical mistake :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!