204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing achievement!! You are a testament to what can be done. And your dresses are cute! You rock!
  • mmmahre
    mmmahre Posts: 8
    Options
    All I can say is "WOW"!! Keep up the great work!
  • sunflowergarden1
    Options
    You have achieved amazing results. Losing excessive amounts of weight is very difficult. However no matter what your setbacks you kept moving forward. Keep it up!!! You will meet your next goal!!! :smile:
  • jenster2373
    Options
    What an incredible accomplishment! You are amazing! Thank you so much for this inspiration.
  • alimarie53
    alimarie53 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! <3 So happy for you!!!!
  • MyzGina
    MyzGina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lovely message very inspiring. I'm hustle for these 11lbs this month so I can say I DID THAT TOO. No where near done when I do. Reading your post DEFINITLY makes me want to add to that weight loss. Can I do 200lbs gone. Lol that would be AWESOME if I did.
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your journey!!
  • KerryPozzi
    KerryPozzi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I totally see you getting to 150!
  • juul76
    juul76 Posts: 20
    Options
    Well done, that certainly is a success story!
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This Definitely Is A Success Story Times 10! What An Amazing Job! With Your Strength & Determination, There Is No Doubt You Will Hit Your Ultimate Goal! Way To Go Girl! You Rock!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    OMGeee!! you are so amazing!! This gives me so much more confidence to loose my own weight!! God is simply amazing in his works he does in his people, and he has truly BLESSED you!! Keep it up!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You're a strong and incredible person for keeping up the fight and losing that weight ... you're doing an incredible job. So admirable.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! You are and amazing woman. Please post your pic when you reach 150!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Great job! I wish you continued strength on your journey. It sounds like you got this!!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great story - you should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the amazing work!
  • trufurnace
    trufurnace Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wonderful wonderful miss Nikki, i just joined the my fitness pal today and your story was the first success story i read. What a motivation HIT IT GIRL YOU WILL LOSE DAT 150 pounds
    Ralph Bruksos wrote in his book, " If I keep on doing what I have been doing, i'm bound to keep getting what I've been getting''
    KEEP IT UP WOooo!!!!!!!!
  • bobbi_1028
    Options
    Congrats! On your wonderful weight loss your and inspiration to everyone here...it can truly be done you just have,
    to have motivation and determination and that you have thanks for posting your picture.

Your way on your way to be in the 100's good luck girl ♥
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YEAH for you!! You can now do anything!! Way to go on your weight release!!
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    BUMP! A thread like this should not disappear. You are absolutely amazing, Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!