show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you look awesome thanks for sharing. great results in 17 days:)
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow excellent job!! you look great
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting with the 30DS tomorrow... but to all who've done it before..or are at it at present... can you please tell me that do you get really thirsty doing it?? (It might sound really dump :P) But I'm a Muslim( ALHUMDULILLAH) and we'll be having our fasts coming up so I'm a little worried as to whether I should start the 30DS during this phase or not. Will really appreciate replies.. :):)

I'm on Day 5 of 30DS and I don't get too terribly thirsty. I did Level 1 the first two days and then yesterday I did Level 2 in the AM and Level 3 in the PM. The only reason that I'm gulping water after is because I'm trying to make sure that I get all the water that I need each day. Now, when I do Jillian's 45 to 50 min DVDs THEN I get crazy thirsty but I'm okay for these 20 - 25 min ones. I think that you should be okay. Good luck!
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to put images in the thread.

Just want to chime in to say I LOVE JILLIAN!

I have done 30DS (several times through), Extreme Shed and Shred (a few times), Killer Abs, and am now working on No More Trouble Zones!

I will own them all eventually!

Some say Jillian can be annoying. I get that. But I adore the results! And after doing her DVDs so much I know the routines by heart and can just tune her out. I only keep volume up enough to make sure I am changing moves at proper intervals.. so I dont have to look at TV.

You all look fantastic! And so do I! Keep up the good work!
  • onehotmama66
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! I just ordered this today and I can't wait to finish Rocking Body in 14 more days so I can start this!!!!
  • madeeharaza
    madeeharaza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thmx soo much @nyboer sweetz!!:flowerforyou: Hence my journey of 30DS shall start tomorrow! ****terribly excited*****::laugh:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Not convinced by this. No point doing it if it all goes back when you stop.

no matter what you do - it all goes back when you stop :) losing weight is a lifestyle change - NOT something you do temporarily.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! I did 30DS two years ago after my first baby and unfortunately didnt finish the program. I've had my second baby in January and am back on MFP and really motivated to do the DVD from beginning to end! Maybe I'll post some pics when I'm done :)
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options

Not this! ^^^^^^^^^ !!

no matter what you do - it all goes back when you stop :) losing weight is a lifestyle change - NOT something you do temporarily.

THIS! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!
  • blossomnu
    blossomnu Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I don't intend to stop eating heathily or give up exercise. But equally I don't intend to do this DVD every day for the rest of my life.

If the DVD helps tone to a point and is then maintainable just by eating well and doing any kind of exercise, sign me up. If it tones to a point and then requires you to do the DVD several times a week to maintain it, it doesn't seem realistic.
  • Chrisgrz
    Chrisgrz Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I don't intend to stop eating heathily or give up exercise. But equally I don't intend to do this DVD every day for the rest of my life.

If the DVD helps tone to a point and is then maintainable just by eating well and doing any kind of exercise, sign me up. If it tones to a point and then requires you to do the DVD several times a week to maintain it, it doesn't seem realistic.

This dvd isn't magic. It's resistance training with some cardio throughout. So if you quit the dvd and then start another program with resistance training, you're going to keep the results. So if for instance you stop this dvd set and then start P90x or Starting strength, you're going to build on those results. But if you start eating junk food (g.e not meeting your protein needs) and just run every once in a while, yeah, you're not going to keep these results.

Regardless if you do this dvd though, every workout program is going to be the same. Want lower bf%? Cardio and diet. Want to tone and build muscle? Resistance training.
  • aw4n
    aw4n Posts: 6
    Options
    So inspiring! I'm on day 4 and fasting too. Hoping for some REAL results.
  • aw4n
    Options
    I'm planning on starting with the 30DS tomorrow... but to all who've done it before..or are at it at present... can you please tell me that do you get really thirsty doing it?? (It might sound really dump :P) But I'm a Muslim( ALHUMDULILLAH) and we'll be having our fasts coming up so I'm a little worried as to whether I should start the 30DS during this phase or not. Will really appreciate replies.. :):)

Hey how are you finding doing the 30DS while fasting? I started around the same time, today was day 4 for me. First time I did it before iftaar but gave up half way through bc I felt too faint - then tried again after iftaar. Since then I've done it everyday AFTER iftaar.

What about you?
  • k13694
    k13694 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thought I'd jump in because I just finished 30DS yesterday!

30dsBA.jpg
  • aw4n
    Options

30dsBA.jpg

WOW WELL DONE! Is that just from 30DS? or were you doing other activities/exercises too?
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    try it for yourself for free ... check you tube for the 30DS.
  • k13694
    k13694 Posts: 11
    Options

30dsBA.jpg

WOW WELL DONE! Is that just from 30DS? or were you doing other activities/exercises too?

Thank you! I was combining this with some other cardio and lifting - but nothing too extreme. Maybe 2/3x a week of stationary biking/swimming laps (only averaging about 30 minutes each time) and extra lifting about 1/2x a week.
  • madeeharaza
    madeeharaza Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Hey how are you finding doing the 30DS while fasting? I started around the same time, today was day 4 for me. First time I did it before iftaar but gave up half way through bc I felt too faint - then tried again after iftaar. Since then I've done it everyday AFTER iftaar.

What about you?

yup today its my fourth day too! M feeling low bt as Jillian says.."it doesn't come for free :tongue: so will be heading toward it rigth nw!.. All d bst :flowerforyou:
  • breepi
    breepi Posts: 12
    Options
    Bump!! :) All of your results are incredible - time for me to talk myself into this :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!