Longest that you have been single for?

Options

Replies

• annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    oh that's sad, have a cat, that helps :)
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Serious dating didn't start for me until I was in college, so since then the longest I've been single is a year. Generally though, not longer than a few months. I'm an introvert, but I don't like being alone. Been in an awesome relationship for almost 2 years now, though. :)
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    oh that's sad, have a cat, that helps :)
  • ndboston
    ndboston Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's been about a year and a half. I went back to the ex-girlfriend over and over again ((I guess it was friends with benefits sort of scenario) but we have not seen each other for the last 6 months. I think this post is TMI!
  • TitzzMcGhee
    TitzzMcGhee Posts: 116
    Options
    I've been divorced almost a year. Just recently ready to start dating again.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I have been single for 4 years
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I have now been single for 6 years!!!!

snip^ I've been dating now for 2 year and I'm ready to give up and get a bunch of cats.

puppy-can-t-get-up_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

Nah, I say spring for a puppy.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    33 years. My entire lonely life. :(
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I have now been single for 6 years!!!!

snip^ I've been dating now for 2 year and I'm ready to give up and get a bunch of cats.

puppy-can-t-get-up_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

Nah, I say spring for a puppy.

you still need an outlet!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My whole life! Since my whole life I was fat, no one ever wanted me. Until I met Him of course. So I was single for 19 years (got with him at age 20).
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    My whole life! Since my whole life I was fat, no one ever wanted me. Until I met Him of course. So I was single for 19 years (got with him at age 20).

Him? Jesus Christ?
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Him? Jesus Christ?

Lol
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Amen to that
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i'm stoked to see a lot of others with long times of being single. I felt like that was really good for me. I also just can't waste my time on something unless I really feel it. I have only been in love three times.

I agree. I think it's important to have "single" time in one's life. It's so important to know and love yourself as just you, before you dive into relationship after relationship. One of my girlfriends has NEVER been without at least one man in her life, since 7th grade. She is 47 now and seems happy enough with her 2nd husband, but I can't help wondering what she's missed of learning who SHE is, without being "her+ significant other."
  • Elisabeth2016
    Options
    So Im not crazy?
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    Maybe around 6 months
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Turtle?

1317226832_turtle_escape_fail.gif
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    about 6 months... I have always casually dated but have only had 3 serious relationships- for 2 years, 3 years and 1 year :)

Men here suck and I have always been interested in other cultures :)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    only had one serious relationship so i was single for 23.4 years ...but if u mean any relationship lol then 2 to 3 weeks

@crossfit you are such a player baby <3
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Only really been in a serious relationship once and that was 4 years ago. Went on for like 3 years and before that just did some casual dating.