JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! 6-pack!

Doing TurboFire right now but yep, JM Body Revolution is next in rotation.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow! Super impressed with the muscle definition. WTG!
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I so hope you'll feel better soon!

I didn't see anywhere if you posted your stats beyond weight. Would you care to share?
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and it is an AWESOME program! It is worth every penny. These are my measurements before and after JMBR. I am 39 and 5'10"
    weight - 184.2 - 154.4...... LOST 29.8 LBS!!

neck 13.75 - 13.25.... -.5

waist 31.5 - 27.75..... -3.75

hips 43.25 - 38.5..... -4.75

calve 16.5 - 15 ..... -1.5

knee 18.25 - 16.75...-1.5

thigh 24.25 - 22.... -2.5

arm 13 - 11 ..... -2

chest 34 - 31.5 ..... -2.5

I have only measured my waist and hips since then and both have increased since I'm not working out; however, I'm not worried about it because I will repeat and KILL THIS PROGRAM once again as soon as I can :)
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    that's awesome for just 3 months!!!!
  • nicolerx
    nicolerx Posts: 5
    Options
    I completed the 90 days of JMBR and I just want you ladies starting out to know what happened for me so you don't get discouraged. I was getting very overweight with overeating and a sedentary lifestyle. Low energy, low motivation and feeling unhealthy. I ordered the program because at the age of 42, I tried on a dress I thought would be my wedding dress and was horrified. I only had 4 months to my wedding, and when I weighed myself and saw the dark reality of the challenge ahead, I resigned myself to being thrilled if I could just drop 15 pounds in 4 months to at least be a little smaller. Well, for the first 2-3 weeks, I worked really hard, had to pause some of the workouts to drink water or catch my breath. Slowly I got some endurance, but the scale did not budge. I decided to not weigh myself at all for the duration of the 90 days. I kept working out , sometimes missing a day, but sticking pretty close to the schedule. I kept the food diary on MFP and kept my calories to about 1200. People that I worked with that hadn't seen me in a while noticed immediately. Then....the clothes got really loose. Then...I had to buy new clothes and underwear. I got strong. I got endurance. At the end, I knew from my clothing sizes and how old clothes fit me that I had lost about 30 pounds. I was right. I am the thinnest and strongest I have been in years. I'm now mixing up the rest of Jillian's workouts but only doing the higher levels. It works. I'm going to start with Phase 2 and ramp it up and do it again....after my honeymoon. Good luck ladies. Keep it up.
  • scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    looks like! way to go! and forget the numbers - 154 looks great on you!
  • MissLiss1979
    MissLiss1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I completed the 90 days of JMBR and I just want you ladies starting out to know what happened for me so you don't get discouraged. I was getting very overweight with overeating and a sedentary lifestyle. Low energy, low motivation and feeling unhealthy. I ordered the program because at the age of 42, I tried on a dress I thought would be my wedding dress and was horrified. I only had 4 months to my wedding, and when I weighed myself and saw the dark reality of the challenge ahead, I resigned myself to being thrilled if I could just drop 15 pounds in 4 months to at least be a little smaller. Well, for the first 2-3 weeks, I worked really hard, had to pause some of the workouts to drink water or catch my breath. Slowly I got some endurance, but the scale did not budge. I decided to not weigh myself at all for the duration of the 90 days. I kept working out , sometimes missing a day, but sticking pretty close to the schedule. I kept the food diary on MFP and kept my calories to about 1200. People that I worked with that hadn't seen me in a while noticed immediately. Then....the clothes got really loose. Then...I had to buy new clothes and underwear. I got strong. I got endurance. At the end, I knew from my clothing sizes and how old clothes fit me that I had lost about 30 pounds. I was right. I am the thinnest and strongest I have been in years. I'm now mixing up the rest of Jillian's workouts but only doing the higher levels. It works. I'm going to start with Phase 2 and ramp it up and do it again....after my honeymoon. Good luck ladies. Keep it up.

Tha'ts really inspiring! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    BUMP to read later...
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I will be looking into trying this program :smile:
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is incredible!!

After I finish out the 30 day program I'm currently doing, I'm moving on to this one.

Wow.
  • kymkan
    Options

Thank you for this!!!! and Congratulations on your wedding! I bet the dress looked stunning! I restarted on Monday but I'm using heavier weight this time! Enjoy the honeymoon! :)
  • nicolerx
    Options
    And for you short ladies, yes it can be done. I'm 5'3" and now around 120 lbs. I'm still losing. I truly believe this is all about getting a good solid muscle foundation that just burns calories all day long. I have to confess that although I'm very loyal to Jillian, I have ordered JNL Fusion and I have Insanity. I found Insanity to be really cardio taxing, and I think for myself the weights make the metabolic difference, so hoping JNL can shred a few more pounds off to get better definition.
  • kymkan
    Options
    And for you short ladies, yes it can be done. I'm 5'3" and now around 120 lbs. I'm still losing. I truly believe this is all about getting a good solid muscle foundation that just burns calories all day long. I have to confess that although I'm very loyal to Jillian, I have ordered JNL Fusion and I have Insanity. I found Insanity to be really cardio taxing, and I think for myself the weights make the metabolic difference, so hoping JNL can shred a few more pounds off to get better definition.
    what's JNL?
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yea u look GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • nicolerx
    Options
    Jennifer Nicole lee. HITT workouts like body revolution. Cardio and weights. The workout is called Jnl fusion.
  • afreelandgti
    Options
    Dang!!!!!! Jillian Michaels earning that money no doubt.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am close to hitting "buy" on Amazon, but I wonder how much of this set is repeating what she has in other DVD's. I love Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. I tried and didn't like the Ab DVD or Ripped in 30.
    She has helped me lose 25 pounds in 3 months although I also used other DVD's. I actually think BL Last Chance DVD was a surprise in the intensity and workout...I burn more calories than with Shred and she does more muscle work! I really like it. (25 minutes)

So did other users feel it was a good combo of exercise/cardio? I need to do cardio almost daily so I would have to add to it, but it seems like a good program. Thanks for any feedback.
  • nicolerx
    Options
    I think it definitely ramps up beyond her other dvds. I can go back to any one of them and go to advanced levels or do advanced modifiers. Hard Body is a good hard workout but very doable. The point is that the Program should be enough but each phase has a cardio cd that you could supplement. You get good heart rate elevation and sweat like crazy.
  • kymkan
    Options
    I have done some of hers and this, by far, gave me the best results and was the most intense! I might have to try out the biggest loser one just to mix it up a bit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!