show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• woodwell28
    Options
    I start this tomorrow :) looking forward to day 30! Lol. Well done everyone xxx
  • woodwell28
    Options
    I start this tomorrow :) looking forward to day 30! Lol. Well done everyone xxx

well day 1 done. I remember how much I hate jillian now lol. I have taken photos, measurements and weight. Let's see what I can do. I will do it all every 10 days to see any differences!!!

Also - do you log as 20 mins or 30 mins circuit training? X
  • AoifeJGB
    AoifeJGB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just completed 2 rounds of 30 Day Shred and lost 18 inches all over in the 60 days (over 80 to allow for breaks)*. The photos are for my eyes only. ;) I couldn't be happier with the results. If you're attempting to do the workout from free videos online, remember that they are pirated copies and are being removed all the time. The DVD cost me £5 on Amazon UK and I figure I owe Jillian at least that for all those inches. You can't put a price on the sense of achievement having completed the program, and I'm fitter and stronger now at 39 than ever before.

*I also walked 10km 3/4 times a week, and hill walk (hike) 10 - 15km once a week or every two weeks
  • AoifeJGB
    AoifeJGB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd jump in because I just finished 30DS yesterday!

30dsBA.jpg

[Jillian] Amazing job! [/Jillian] :D
  • kittiesandbooks
    kittiesandbooks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    These posts are so inspiring! I'm really out of shape due to poor discipline, and I'm tired of feeling tired and disappointed in myself. You all have convinced me to try 30DS! My dvd arrives in a few days! Now I just need to stick with it!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 tomorrow :) I've taken my before pics and can't wait to see what kind of results I get! Especially since I just had a baby at the end of January. Looking to tone up my tummy, my 10.5 pound baby did a number on it ;) (doesn't look that bad)

Everyone looks fantastic! I hope I get similar results! Any other Jillian Michaels DVDs you'd recommend? My friend who is a trainer told me to try the Insanity DVD.
  • ljt100
    ljt100 Posts: 1
    Options
    Did most of you guys change your diet on this as well? or just stick to the video ? or both?
  • steffer20
    steffer20 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did both.
  • steffer20
    Options
    Day 14 done. Lookin forward to level 3 soon. :)
  • jcreazy
    jcreazy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have found that the workout seems to go much quicker if you mute the TV and listen to some fast paced music.
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have found that the workout seems to go much quicker if you mute the TV and listen to some fast paced music.

This^^^^^^

Seeing these posts really makes me wish I had taken pictures, I'm on L3D3 and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait to start Ripped in 30 next!
  • steffer20
    Options
    Day 5 level two.cant wait for lvl 3.
  • NataliaBravo
    Options
    Hi, just a question, do you follow a special diet too? (Along with the 30DS)
  • SylLab
    SylLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Seeing this thread finally made me order the DVD! Thanks for this, great motivation!!
  • chinanatasha
    chinanatasha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have the shred sitting at home and your results are absolutely FANTASTIC! Cant wwait to see your day 30. Keep it up!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

I don't intend to stop eating heathily or give up exercise. But equally I don't intend to do this DVD every day for the rest of my life.

If the DVD helps tone to a point and is then maintainable just by eating well and doing any kind of exercise, sign me up. If it tones to a point and then requires you to do the DVD several times a week to maintain it, it doesn't seem realistic.

You don't have to do the DVD every day to maintain, just do whatever workout you want.
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I recently began the 30DS, I am on L1D5 and although I cannot "see" results yet, I can sure "feel" the changes taking place in my body.

You do Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 For 10 days and then on to Level 3 for 10 days. Gets a tad boring, but anything worth achieving can be that way. Just keep going. I was preeeeety sore my second day, could hardly walk. But after taking a couple days off for healing, I am back at it. I really am excited to see my changes when I am finished. After that I am going to do Ripped in 30 or Hip Hop Abs.
  • ChelseaLeigh92
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just thought I would join in as I ordered the 3 DVD box set of Banish Fat, 30 Day Shred and another DVD included the other day and it should arrive by 23 July.

I have just signed up for this website as I was having a look around for success stories of 30DS as I am going on holiday for the first time in 2 years!! On the 28 August and have not bothered really much with losing weight. I'm one of those people that do one or two exercises and gives up but seeing everyone's results on here is very helpful and hopefully will make me get into gear for the 30DS as I have run out of time, I know I wont loose much weight or look much better but it's worth a shot with help from everyone!

I'm 20, 5ft 3in and 10st 7lbs but look a lot bigger and all of my weight is around my waist, belly and hips sadly :( I do no exercise, work 9 - 5 and have no energy by the time I get home!

I was just wondering those people with success stories how often did you do the DVD workout a week? Did you do one lot of 20 minutes or the whole DVD to get to where you are now? And what types of healthy food did you eat that you never got bored of?

If someone could help so I get motivated that would be great!
  • steffer20
    Options
    Day 16 done.
  • VNJohnson
    VNJohnson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have tried and never finished the whole 30 days but everyone's pictures have motivated me! I will start tomorrow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!