The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!! Write a book and I'll buy it. Become a personal trainer and I'll join up.

Amazing.
  • somaja
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • precioustypeoflove
    Options
    omg u made me cry im a big baby u look great i hope i can make it to 150 !!!
  • tinytulip
    tinytulip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Completely stunning. You look amazing.
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :)
  • bmaine
    Options
    Great Job and Congrats!!!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow girl you look stunny and amazing its sooo awesome to see such progress comes from dedication and hard work. can do for all the struggles and burden you look great girl :D
    im sooo happy for you girl <3
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you all for your wonderful words! You'll never know how much they mean to me!! You guys have made my day and my smile bigger! You all have the strength to be anything you want to be, always remember that!!

&& for the ones who added me, thank you so much! I enjoy meeting new people on here. I consider each and every one of you friends!!!!

Mwuah!! xoxox
  • kendra1976
    kendra1976 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    You are stunning what a wonderful achievement. You should be so very proud of yourself, you have a lovely figure.:flowerforyou:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic success story, you look amazing.
    You have every right to be so elated. xx
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so much!! It means the world to me and without the support of this site and the people on it I don't think I would have made it this far!

You guys are so encouraging!! Keep up all the great work, we are going to shine!!!!!

Congratulations, you look great and your must feel great. Your determination and self respect made you do it and you are now ready for anything that lifes throughs back at you. Keep up the good work and the great looks!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You definitely do not look the same! Way to go on your victory!
  • Becky011
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! Great job :) Thank you for the encouragement. It is definately hard as we can't see the change others can. The pictures tell the story and you look Amazing.

Thanks for the inspiration! Any tips you could give us?
  • Meshonda
    Options
    Wow! Great job! That really encourages me to keep heading towards the mark. Again! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    DAMN!!! Write a book and I'll buy it. Become a personal trainer and I'll join up.

Amazing.

Very very sweet of you!! thank you :smooched:
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow soooo inspirational...thank you so much for sharing
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Wow! Great job! That really encourages me to keep heading towards the mark. Again! Congrats:flowerforyou:

Keep going girlfriend, the skies the limit!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    very inspirational. Great job keep up the good work hun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!