show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• Happy_Harlow
    Options
    I just picked up the 30 day shred DVD today & a set of weights! It's encouraging to see everyone's results on here! Anyone on here who's done the 30 day shred feel free to add me! I may need some encouraging support from those who did the 30 days! <3
  • tamarapelc
    tamarapelc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just the first day of 30ds! Looking forward to the next 29 days!
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • ral878
    ral878 Posts: 7
    Options
    Before: the shadow on the wall tells it all
    006.JPG

After:
    018.JPG
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Before: the shadow on the wall tells it all
    006.JPG

After:
    018.JPG

OK this can't be just from 30 days of Jillian's 30 day shred. What else are you doing/did you do/or how long is the lapse in time from before and after here.
  • ral878
    ral878 Posts: 7
    Options
    I bike 7 miles to work each way 3-4 times a week, also switching to a mostly paleo diet. I learned that grains bloated my belly quite visibly. also relaxed vs flexed plays a role in any before and after photo.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the 30 day shred all my muscles are killing me. But not giving up loving the feeling
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    amazzzzzing difference!
  • madeeharaza
    madeeharaza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    on level 2 day 3.... its really tough.. :(
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    on level 2 day 3.... its really tough.. :(

Don't get down, it gets easier!! I'm on level 2 day 9 right now, and according to my heart rate monitor I'm not burning as many calories yet I'm doing the full workout more intense as before so it must be getting easier on me. Still tough of course, and kind of afraid of level 3 as of right now. Just push through- you can do it!
  • MerinneW
    MerinneW Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm starting this tonight and need motivation! :)
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day, can't wait to post my results now since I last commented on this thread June 18th saying I'd start July 1st! Pound loss has been minimal but inches lost, amazing :D My tummy has gotten a lot smaller and my core a lot stronger! I'll be doing Ripped in 30 stating August 1st :)
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    All these progress photos are so inspiring. I had done 30ds for 5 or 6 days but kept missing days and got discouraged. Right now my work out routine has strictly been running and recently couch to 10k. I've been reading that I need to incorporate strength into my work outs too. I think I will start back at it. Maybe even today if I have any energy left after my run.
  • ashleighmorgan5209
    ashleighmorgan5209 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im waiting for my dvd to be delivered, excited to see results even though i cant complete it all as i go away in 26 days days
    38038921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    im waiting for my dvd to be delivered, excited to see results even though i cant complete it all as i go away in 26 days days
    38038921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Level 1 is on Youtube, you can start there while you wait for your DVD to arrive. :-)
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day, can't wait to post my results now since I last commented on this thread June 18th saying I'd start July 1st! Pound loss has been minimal but inches lost, amazing :D My tummy has gotten a lot smaller and my core a lot stronger! I'll be doing Ripped in 30 stating August 1st :)

It's tomorrow now and here are my results!
    Bust: no change
    Under Bust: -1 1/2"
    Waist: -1"
    Navel: -1/2"
    Hips: -1"
    L/R Thigh: -1/4"/ no change
    L/R Calf: -1/4"/ no change
    L/R Arm: -1/8"/ -3/8"
    Neck: -1/2"
    Total Inches Lost: 5 1/4"
    Total Pounds Lost: 1.2lbs

So basically pictures taken for before and after SUCK. I took them with a webcam and you can see absolutely no difference because of the horrible quality.

I like these comparisons better, first pic taken 24 days into the shred, second picture taken 7 days before.

Front:
    MLxufSq.jpg

Side:
    Ud1NWcMl.jpg

2 months comparison at the same weight, I've been plateauing for awhile now:
    5ZhTHXPl.jpg

Next is Ripped in 30 starting tomorrow, wish me luck!!

Edit: I've also been doing C25K and just finished Week 5 so that contributed quite a bit to my results!
  • Tamirah82
    Tamirah82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Try This !! It's on You Tube I wanna see if I can lose Twenty Pounds!! I'm amped
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options

It's tomorrow now and here are my results!
    Bust: no change
    Under Bust: -1 1/2"
    Waist: -1"
    Navel: -1/2"
    Hips: -1"
    L/R Thigh: -1/4"/ no change
    L/R Calf: -1/4"/ no change
    L/R Arm: -1/8"/ -3/8"
    Neck: -1/2"
    Total Inches Lost: 5 1/4"
    Total Pounds Lost: 1.2lbs

So basically pictures taken for before and after SUCK. I took them with a webcam and you can see absolutely no difference because of the horrible quality.

I like these comparisons better, first pic taken 24 days into the shred, second picture taken 7 days before.

Front:
    MLxufSq.jpg

Side:
    Ud1NWcMl.jpg

2 months comparison at the same weight, I've been plateauing for awhile now:
    5ZhTHXPl.jpg

Next is Ripped in 30 starting tomorrow, wish me luck!!

Edit: I've also been doing C25K and just finished Week 5 so that contributed quite a bit to my results!

im proud to see you never quit <3 and that you kept going, even when things go tough. you did so awesome and im so happy to see your result you look amazing love <3
  • gillmitch
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!