Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Options

Replies

• Sarahloulalou
    Sarahloulalou Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I've come a long way but still have a long way to go. Also still trying to figure out how this mfp works, I've only ever used the app
  • Ashu07
    Ashu07 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I am also available everyday. Add me as friend too. I am also targetting to loose at least 15 kgs.

Regards
    Ashu
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No, my Dr. does not have me that low, I have been sick and find I can_t eat that much. soon I should know whats:laugh: going on an than whtchouy
  • abigaillll
    abigaillll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    You can add me if you want. I'm also trying to lose the weight for good this time!
  • R_Rohr4
    R_Rohr4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Morning All!!!
    I have used My Fitness Pal before but never utilized the aspect of having support from ladies that are going through the same thing as me. I am buckling down and really need to have accountablity partners, and would also love to support other ladies going through the same journey. Please add me as a friend!!! Theres always sucess in numbers, we can do this ladies! =)
  • chloebella12
    Options
    hello, i'm here all day, every day, so feel free to add me, we all need all the support we can get
  • katrina668
    Options
    Hi! I have about 70lbs to lose to reach a healthy weight. Feel free to add me and we can support each other on this journey :smile:
  • maryp1024
    maryp1024 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We are all in the same boat. :wink:
  • Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have only joined today and have been looking around quite a few times today so I am sure a will be on here abit , I am wanting to loose 15-17 kgs would love to encourage you as we'll
  • bagpipe075
    bagpipe075 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose! Feel free to add me too!
  • babyrover
    babyrover Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to put me on the list, I have about 80 lbs to lose. I am on several times a day. i would be happy to help in any way I can, and while doing it keep myself on track as well.
  • avitalrach
    Options
    Hi! I just started, and I'm also hoping to lose over 50lbs. You're welcome to add me as a friend. I seem to be online all the time! I'm great at motivating others, but I haven't quite figured out how to motivate and encourage myself. I'm still in my first week, so I feel like I have lots of energy to keep going, but I'm worried about what happens after I settle into a routine.

Others are welcome to add me, too. I'm new and looking for support. I'd especially love to hear from other women who are trying to lose weight in order to help with fertility issues.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :)

I'm looking to lose 80+ lbs.

I'll be your motivational support!/friend! :)

I log in every day.
  • cassandrac1983
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 57...And would like to lose 30 more. :)
  • july1964
    july1964 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I have over 100lbs to loose, already lost 18 lbs, i am on every day. :smile:
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I've lost 21, looking to lose 90+ more. I'm 5'6" and 249 lbs. Add me if you'd like - just drop a line about where you saw me.
  • donna_k
    donna_k Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello to friends who are looking to get healthy and losing weight. When I first found My Fitness Pal, I lost 25#'s. However, I'm sorry to say I put them back on. Life for me is an up and down coaster ride, so is eating. Looking forward to talking to the many of you who are looking for the support to stay motivated and lose weight.
  • luv4hiztorah
    luv4hiztorah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!

I am 52, female, full time (sit at a desk) employee - I have food addictions and struggle. This time I am determined!!!

I would love to lose 50 pounds but I am sticking with something obtainable for me 30!!!

:bigsmile:
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Already lost 18 and looking to lose another 30-40 pounds :-)
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here. You can add me too if you like. I'm trying to lose 65lbs.