Women determined to lose 50lbs or more

Replies

• RealityCheck2
    RealityCheck2 Posts: 9 Member
    nvm
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    I've been on MFP for over 2 years now, but just recently got serious about losing the weight. I am 8 weeks post partum and had a lot of medical difficulties during pregnancy and gained 50lbs (was already 90lbs overweight). Thankfully my little guys was born completely healthy. I started tracking my weight 2 weeks post partum. I am currently at 238lbs and my goal weight is 150-165lbs, so 70-90lbs to lose still. I log in everyday and try to be active and always encouraging :)

24762018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • I'm new here. I have lost 45 lb without MFP but need to lose a lot more. Anyone supportive may add me :)
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    I'm on a journey to lose 52lbs, I log on every day and my diary is public so anyone can feel free to have a look, please feel free to add me :)
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Hi, anyone who would like, please feel free to add me!! I am on every day, some days more than others. Love the support here as it helps a lot!!
  • Hello all,

Add me on. I am ready to lose at least 90 pounds. I do Zumba and am doing the C25K. I need friends. I tend to be a loner but this time I have decided to do it differently by finding friends with similar goals.

Lisa
  • Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    I also have 70 pounds to lose. I love to have motivated and inspiring friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Im new to MFP and would love to be your encouragement and motivation as well as have you as mine! Add me ;)
  • egracheva
    egracheva Posts: 12 Member
    I'm on a mission to lose 70 lbs, so please feel free to add. I'm very active here and love all the people I met so far!
  • jrbcmk
    jrbcmk Posts: 2
    Hello, I just joined! I have a lot of weight I truly need to lose 50lbs. would definitely be a great start!! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • I'm determined to lose 71. And I log every day. Feel free to add me. Anyone else too - the more support the better! :)
  • I will gladly be a supportive member and could use all the support I can get. I have no friends on here and am trying to lose at least 50lbs. Some weeks I do okay and others I don't but I am determined to lose!
  • luahine
    luahine Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. Just joined this week (followed a friend) and am looking for whatever support I can get or give on this journey. Feel free to add me; I am constantly on and am a night owl.

Good luck everyone.
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    How is everyone doing, all is well i hope. Just checking with all of you. If anyone needs to talk, i am always here.
  • I hope you win
  • gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    u can do it, I lost 55 pounds already. It took me 2 yrs but it worth it. I feel great, still want to loose 20-5 pounds .to rich my healthy weight.
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm online daily and will support you as long as you do the same! It's so much easier with the help of good friends who are struggling with the same thing you are!
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I have lost 30lbs, 100lbs to go! :-)
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Heylo everyone! Please add me, too, if you're looking for a supportive new MFP friend. =)

I started on my Weight Loss Adventuretime (I'm trying to make it sound fun) about 6 weeks ago and have lost 21 lbs. so far. I am NOT looking to be "skinny", I am looking to be fit and healthy and confident in the woman I am. I would like to get to a muscular 150 lbs. by next June 2014 -- my 31st birthday. I'm on MFP *all of the time*, as I have replaced my old addictions with new, healthier ones, including daily workouts, eating clean, healthy foods, and supporting my MFP friends! I'm non-judgmental and so excited to be a part of my friends' life transformations, not just my own.
  • donna_k
    donna_k Posts: 2
    Good morning to all, First week and I have two # gone. I'm feeling good and in control of my eating. For me getting started and staying motivated are the hardest. But staying with it and not giving up is going to get me where I want to be. THINNER!