T25

Options

Replies

• ValerieJean
    ValerieJean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 5, cardio! Next is lower focus in a few mins. i switched them because i heard lower focus take a toll on your legs so saving that for last :sad: Loving that its only 25mins per workouts as i have 3 kids ages 8 and under. I burn 300C with cardio and around 230 with all the other workouts with my HRM.

i did the same thing.. switched them... dont know if it helped, still felt like jello after lol
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Another T25 workout down, anyone else suck at push ups as much as I do lol
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I will take pushups any day over more of those pivoting lunges!
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Pivoting lunges are the bane of my existence! I sometimes just stick with squats to save my knees
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I would do lunges and squats all day to give up push ups, I have no upper body strength lol. I see that improving with t25 though
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today was wk 2 day 2 and yep i suck at push ups. always have to do them on my knees. looking forward to speed 1.0 tomorrow because i know there will be stretch moves between each workout!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Today was wk 2 day 2 and yep i suck at push ups. always have to do them on my knees. looking forward to speed 1.0 tomorrow because i know there will be stretch moves between each workout!

I love the stretches in Speed 1.0, the burpees...not so much :laugh: Another day down though!
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Another day down..although I very nearly left it for this afternoon. After my dogs assumed some outside noise at 2am *had* to be an intruder, I was so sleepy I think I stumbled through the entire Speed workout. I might try a do-over this afternoon if I can muster the energy after work.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning too. The alarm went off and my whole body said "nooo let's just stay in bed a little longer". So I ended up laying there till the last possible minute but finally got myself up and pushed play. Some days are really rough to get up and get straight into it.
  • lisanfred
    lisanfred Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy. Just read your post. I have just started T25 this morning and it kicks *kitten* ! lol. Just wondered if maybe you knew roughly how many cals the workout burns ?
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Hi Tammy. Just read your post. I have just started T25 this morning and it kicks *kitten* ! lol. Just wondered if maybe you knew roughly how many cals the workout burns ?

haha Yes it def does! It depends on the workout but according to my heart rate monitor I've burned anywhere from 210 to around 340. My calories are getting a little lower now that I am used to some of the workouts. I'd say 250-300 average but everyone is different. Some people I've sen on here are 400+. Hope you continue to enjoy T25 and it works well for you!!
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    P90X and Insanity grad here with a new baby in the house and very little time in my schedule...T25 is exactly what I needed. I started with the challenge group on 8/5 and plan on doing A/B/G and I'm following the nutrition guide to the letter.

The workouts are like cramming 48 minutes of insanity into 25 minutes. Love every second!

Good luck everyone.
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I agree with Tammy on calories burned. I wear my HRM and my burn ranges from 245-300 doing about 80% normal, 20% modified.
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love this workout so much! I've recently finished Alpha and I'll be starting Beta next week, I'm enjoying a week off from all the exercise hehe. I just love the energy in the workouts. Good luck! :)
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ordered T25 today and can't wait to start it. Currently I'm doing the 30DS, almost done with it and great results so far. I was going to do Insanity next but I like the idea of keeping my morning workout before work under 30 minutes so T25 it is!!
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is a great overall workout. I can actually do this one better than insanity and I can keep up. I am going to go for the gold this time whoohoo!!!
  • tianapb725
    Options
    Push ups are not my favorite either, especially those oblique pushups! I am in week 5 and these are still super tough!
  • Rychina
    Rychina Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi , I just completed day 4 , week 6 , and let me tell you , it doesn't get any easier ! It is a fast paced , strenuous workout that really does it's job , I like the change of new routines each day , I found during the first week I actually had to take time to practice some of the moves , I am not coordinated so found it hard to get my arms to move in one way while my feet went the other !
  • pittjenn
    Options
    I was pleased that cardio (week 2, day 4) felt great today! I've been modifying the whole time because I have horrible knees, but today I did some of the regular kicks and felt just fine (bought new sneakers last night and I think the change of shoe really helped)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I was pleased that cardio (week 2, day 4) felt great today! I've been modifying the whole time because I have horrible knees, but today I did some of the regular kicks and felt just fine (bought new sneakers last night and I think the change of shoe really helped)

I'm noticing the same thing, it's getting easier. I do as long as I can with the regular moves but still end up doing modified toward the end. Looking forward to the day I can keep up with the regular the whole time! Looking forward to tomorrow's workout!