what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Drunk email, txt, IM, video, webcam....noodz...you get the idea.

*shakes head*
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Mary, Amy, Tanya, and a few others I don't really remember their names.
  • SeahawkFan1
    Options
    oh boy, mine was when i was 18 and it was easter dinner and my mom bought a bottle of a sweet wine and she didn't like it so i drank it. i ended up running around the house screaming i had to be put into an AA program (alcoholics anonymus) lol it was an inside joke for a while.
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I jumped in my friend's car to go to the next bar and then I hear a scream, yeah, that was not my friend's car. lol
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Stayed married to my ex-husband for 10 yrs.......I clearly was drunk that entire time.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I transformed into one of those fancy fountains that has water jetting out of the mouth.

Except it was pure rum and vodka.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'd certainly run out of room in this text box ;P

I do get myself in trouble frequently!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    the usual, admitting stuff through drunk phone calls :sad:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I played Black Sabbath at 78 speed, I saw God
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    this definitely wasn't the dumbest but:

My first game playing flip cup followed 12 cans of beer and 5 shots of the Captn. I proceeded to play around the world flip cup, not realizing that they were supposed to be filled with beer (i filed mine with rum, about 2 - 3 shots each cup). As my turn came around, I took both cups simultaneously and drank them down.

I woke up naked on the front lawn.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    So many things,so many drunk phone calls and texts....oh my...I still cringe when I think about them.

I was out partying with a few friends and let this 18 year old kid leave me a necklace of hickeys...blegh.I remember waking up in a house that had a ton of mattresses and dogs and cats all over the place.The kid the next morning asked me if I wanted to make out again and my response was that I was sober now lol.

I've also broken down a couple of doors...by accident..
    The rest of the stuff I can't remember ;)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

This.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Those were the darkest years of my life. Nothing funny came out of them but I do have a lot of regrets. I'm no fun. :smile:

Yeah, it definitely was not all fun stuff for me either. :frown:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    pisssed on foosball table in the middle of a game screaming "rain delay!!!!"
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I fell off the stage right after singing "Knocking on Heaven's Door" at karaoke.

I also streaked on a dare.

I guess mine are tame... but entertaining! :bigsmile:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I've never been drunk enough to do anything really stupid. Unfortunately all my stupidity is stone cold sober...
  • twandatyw
    twandatyw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is one of many drunks. I was out at a bar with some friends. After a night of several shots they dropped me off at my apartment building, so they thought, and took off. I go in side to what I think is my door. The key fit, but wouldn't unlock. Figured I was just to drunk to make the key work, so I started bang on the door so my roomate could let me in. The door opens and it is some guy in his boxer shorts that I have never seen before. I bolted. Still not sure how I found my way to the right apartment building and my apartment. Think I was sick for a few days after that bender. :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Where do I start?

2 Concussions
    1 Broken Ankle
    1 Broken Occipital Bone

I'm depressing myself. I'll stop now.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Agreed to sex with a gay man who wanted to see what it was like to be with a girl.
    Got thrown out of the movies by security for loudly critiquing the film.
    Got drunk then took LSD, then attended a friend's wedding. Not recommended.
    Hit on my boyfriend's dad. Then his dad started calling me. :noway:
    Painted the kitchen. Spent the next six months trying to get the paint off the windows, floor, cabinets, my hair, the dog etc. ect.
    Christmas shopping. This now an annual tradition for me. The gifts are always interesting. One year I bought my husband's ex wife sex toys. It seemed like a good idea at the time...:embarassed:

Not stupid but awesome:
    Trashed talked myself into my first century ride. My sober self probably would have never agreed to it. :drinker: