what stupid things have done while drunk???

Options

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Climbed a barbed wire fence naked
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Enough stupidity to not be funny anymore.

Exactly this
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Threw my wallet over a spiked fence, Climbed over fence to retrieve wallet. Upon climbing back over fell on the spike which pierced my skin around 4 inches from my balls. Managed to get myself off and sat on the floor blood everywhere. Then stupidly phoned my mate to call me an ambulance when I could have called it myself hahaha.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Reece, Adam, Micheal, and Omar

Yes, Omar.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Sang " You are my Sunshine naked backwards around a hottub" NEXT?
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Men mostly......... ;-)

Ok, seriously...

Been somewhat responsible for a physical fight starting between a group of men when once pinched my bum and another told him it was disrespectful - argument ensued. I thought it best to slip away at this point.

Been told by the Chief Fire Officer of the county that I was eyeing up his men and hadn't 'even tried to be subtle'. :-)

Woke up one morning to find an arm covered in huge bruises. To this day, no one can recall how I got them.

Tried to arrest someone for wearing burberry and being ugly. A friend is a Police Officer and I was rummaging in her bag trying to find her warrant card so I could read him his rights....

Accused a lesbian friend of not being a proper lesbian because she didn't find me attractive and I'm '****ing adorable'.....

Spend the night lying on the bathroom floor vomiting on myself whilst my husband tried to convince me to at least lean over the toilet. How that man is even able to have sex with me after seeing that carnage is beyond me!

The list goes on, but my embarrassment is high enough already.
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    As I believe a picture speaks more than a thousand words:

44FsM.jpg

If you wonder "how", I was playing hockey after 6 tequilas.
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky enough I've never done any _men_ while drunk.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Made out with a girl :blushing:

it wasnt really stupid it was hot :happy:

FTW ......
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Fooled around with roommates hairy Italian girlfriend and did the shame crawl out of our own home......
  • Revymomma
    Options
    i never drink I am a good girl by all my friends standards...But about 14 years ago i went to a bar and got very drunk. on our walk home we passed the "adult store" that is open 24 hours. We decided to go in and in the middle of the store is a adult swing that looks like a big jolly jumper. Well not being so smart I decided to get in the harness and try it out. It all went well till I decided to try and get out of it, I had on high heels and the floor was cement. I slipped smashed my face on the cement floor. I was tangled up in this harness and bleeding all over the floor. By the time the staff got my drunk *kitten* out of the swing I had hit my face on the floor twice and shattered my nose. I swear every single creepy guy in town was in that store to witness my stupidity. Im not sure if that was the most embarresing or having to explain to the emergency room doctor how it all transpired.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Agreed to sex with a gay man who wanted to see what it was like to be with a girl.

I did that in Paris... he eventually decided that he was bi even though we were too drunk to make it to full blown sex. Admitting that to my boyfriend when I got back from that trip was not fun at all.

The gay guy later drunk dialed me (over a year later) to tell me that he loved me with all of his heart and that we were going to get married and have a boy and a girl and a dog and a cat... and that our life would be perfect and we wouldn't even have to have sex for it to happen. He would just pop me in the stomach and I would get pregnant, just like his mommy had told him it happens. That was the funniest phone call I've ever gotten, especially considering that he called while I was with my boyfriend at the time when it happened.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Ate a 7-11 Taquito
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    too many to list. got kicked out of a bar bc I threw up in the sink in the toilet and didnt removed it. hey I was 17, please forgive me!!!!
    my 16th bday party at home. handed out flyer in the disco, the house was full with ppl my parents were gone for vacation. well half of the kitchen got destroyed, the neighbours called the police bc the dj was too loud (glasses of cupboards were vibrating) guys were pissing from the balcony my friend sat infront of the toilet and was about to die, other guys in the bathroom playing around with moms makeup and lipstick, my friends dad came in and was like WTF. ppl threw up infront of the house the next day my parents came back and my mom said "why do you throw bread crumbs infront of the house??!" exactly in the moment when my friend and I finished cleaning up.

walked up to a guy and kissed him. was a good decision lol.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    too many to list. got kicked out of a bar bc I threw up in the sink in the toilet and didnt removed it. hey I was 17, please forgive me!!!!
    my 16th bday party at home. handed out flyer in the disco, the house was full with ppl my parents were gone for vacation. well half of the kitchen got destroyed, the neighbours called the police bc the dj was too loud (glasses of cupboards were vibrating) guys were pissing from the balcony my friend sat infront of the toilet and was about to die, other guys in the bathroom playing around with moms makeup and lipstick, my friends dad came in and was like WTF. ppl threw up infront of the house the next day my parents came back and my mom said "why do you throw bread crumbs infront of the house??!" exactly in the moment when my friend and I finished cleaning up.

walked up to a guy and kissed him. was a good decision lol.

Sounds like one hell of a party, sorry I missed it
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    met a guy on vacation were totally alright with eachother so much fun then we got a taxi boat to phi phi island (movie the beach) and stayed there under huge cliffs by the beach (no hotels no nothing) will never forget this :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I was told i had a great time in New Orleans at a final four. ..
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    There's not enough terabyte space on this server.

^ this lol
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    having my boyfriend pick me up from a friends house after having wine, martini and god knows what else! Staggered to the car and slumped against the window singing (mumbling a tune) along to his mettalica cd. Then slumped on the sofa till he pulled me to bed where I was sick on my blanket and kept hugging it, which he had to swap for a teddy bear so he could put in the washing machine.
    That was the worst time, another was me just wandering around trying to walk home and somehow losing my purse (it was handed into work next day thankfully) I have no idea how I managed to find my way home!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Dancing,Tripping,Trolling,Pranking,Joking & Singing ,, >.<