OCTOBER 30 Day Shred Group

Options

Replies

• MTDork87
    Options
    Cool! So if everyone who wants to participate wants to post your starting weight and measurements for your arms, waist, hips and thighs then I'll put a chart together. I'll post the beginning stats on the first (Friday!) so we all know where we are at and then every Sunday give me your updated stats and I'll post an updated list on Sunday night / Monday morning. Can't wait!
  • jgm379
    jgm379 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and would love to join a group. I have the 30 day shred videos. I started my own exercise routine on Sep. 14th. I've lost 8 lbs. I walk and jog for 2 miles while holding 2- four pound weights, then I bike on a beach cruiser for 1 mile. In the afternoons I do a 30 day shred video, a p90x video, a billy boot camp video, or an ehale video. I mean to bust behind and be at my goal weight on Oct. 14th. My son will be 1 on this day and I refuse to still have the excess baby weight still hanging around. I sit most of the day homeschooling my children, so I require the extra exercise. I don't plan to take measurements this time, because I get very discouraged on the weeks that I don't lose much. I just want to be 155 lbs. at the most, and fit into my size 10s again. So, I would love to join you with your 30 day shred!

My starting weight was 174
    My weight right now is 166
    My goal is a high of 155
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the group! I just bought my hand weights and--after about 4 months of having the dvd and not even popping it into the dvd player--I'm ready to begin!

My starting weight is 144 lbs.
    My goal is 122 lbs.

Thanks for putting this together
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just did the first workout on ondemand on my cable and I am impressed. I felt every second of it. I ordered the DVD from Amazon but it won't get here until next week. I guess I could do the one on ondemand til it gets here...:smile:
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm def. in!

SW: 235

I'll post measurements later!
  • amyisley17
    Options
    I am in!
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the 30 day shred. Where do you get the DVD from? online or somewhere else? . I am in AUS. Also, this is my first challenge.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Good morning all! Just a reminder, if you'd like to be put on the progress chart for measurements or weight please post or send me your current weight and measurements for your arms, waist, hips, and thighs. I'll post everyone's starting stats tomorrow! Right now it's going to be a lonely chart with about four people in it...

:-D
  • AbsoluteLM
    AbsoluteLM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started a day early and, man, for some reason I didn't think it was going to be as hard as it was! Granted, I haven't worked out hard since I got pregnant last April, so I was in for some major *kitten*-kicking today. I'm looking forward to get better as I go, though!

Good luck to everyone starting up this month!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it once before but quit. I know a few people who have had success with it. I'll take measurements and before pics tonight and get started on the shred tomorrow!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Are ya'll going to be doing the shred every day or taking a rest day?
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hello !!!!

i would like to join and will start tommorow...

my weight is 152 pounds... i will measure later if i can find my tape measure! :)
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I'm sure you're supposed to go for 30 days straight, but I'm going to be taking Sundays off. So that will put me a little bit off with everyone else, but it's what I do.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    rah ! i am 151 pounds!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been doing the shred, but only level 1...it took me 2 weeks to build up to being able to finish level 1 completely. I'm embarrassed to say that!! But now that I know I can do it, I'm committed to working up to level 3.
    My stats:
    Weight: 262
    Upper Arms: 15
    Neck: 16
    Waist: 47
    Hips: 55
    Thigh: 29
    Chest: 52/43 (over and under girl parts)
    Calf: 16
  • abetter_me
    abetter_me Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in i just got the DVD last week. I started and stopped. But now i have plenty of accountibility!
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did the 30 day Shred once before, and got great results, so now that I'm at my goal weight I'd like to use it to try to tone up a bit. Here's my measurements

Starting wt: 133 lbs
    Waist 33.0
    Hips 37.0
    arms 12.0
    thighs 19.0
    Bust 36.0
    Upper waist 30.5

I'm looking forward to being part of a group to help keep me motivated. I'm training for a 5k also, so this is gonna be tough, but I'm determined to stick with it!
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

I'm looking forward to being part of a group to help keep me motivated. I'm training for a 5k also, so this is gonna be tough, but I'm determined to stick with it!

training for a 10k here, on Oct 17th! hoping this will make October a really productive month in prep for the holidays!
  • kaffro
    Options
    I would love to join the 30 day shred. Where do you get the DVD from? online or somewhere else? . I am in AUS. Also, this is my first challenge.

I bought mine on Amazon...just looked on there and there are some available that can be shipped to Australia :)

I shredded earlier this morning, about an hour after I was on my elliptical, I was cursing Jillian about half way through, but dayum did I feel good after I finished it!
  • kaffro
    Options
    Good morning all! Just a reminder, if you'd like to be put on the progress chart for measurements or weight please post or send me your current weight and measurements for your arms, waist, hips, and thighs. I'll post everyone's starting stats tomorrow! Right now it's going to be a lonely chart with about four people in it...

:-D

I'm keeping track of mine in a spreadsheet I created this morning before I started :)