Breaking Bad

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    yeah...nice to see Junior act like a man can bs where he sees it. hes the most rational of all of them.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    so in the last phone call walt admitting it was all him....he knew the police were listening...and he wanted to put it all on him because he knows his life is almost over and he hopes that skylar wont get brought down. right?
  • jen4relient22
    Options
    yeah...nice to see Junior act like a man can bs where he sees it. hes the most rational of all of them.

So true. He's such a great character.

I just can't even believe how crazy this episode was... So well written. I wish I could form more articulate thoughts right now, but I just feel so much anxiety. :/
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    and now im thinking none of walts family will die....so the reason he buys the M60 is to go back for jesse. he will realize they didnt kill him and are making him cook....maybe in a month saul tells him the blue stuff is back... so he goes to rescue jesse and before he does takes the ricin.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Vince Gilligan said that this was his favourite episode of the series. I think we've seen the climax. Now the action will fall to resolution. Todd is such a psychopath isn't he??? Wow. I still have this maternal sympathy for Jesse; I've wanted to see him escape throughout.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    so in the last phone call walt admitting it was all him....he knew the police were listening...and he wanted to put it all on him because he knows his life is almost over and he hopes that skylar wont get brought down. right?

Yeah, that's what I got out of it...

And to those giving thumbs up to Walt Jr. He lied you know. Walt was not the one attacking Skylar.
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    and now im thinking none of walts family will die....so the reason he buys the M60 is to go back for jesse. he will realize they didnt kill him and are making him cook....maybe in a month saul tells him the blue stuff is back... so he goes to rescue jesse and before he does takes the ricin.

This makes sense. I would like to see Walt show some love for Jesse. And I would like to see Walt die.
  • Zaniejane
    Options

Yes. Although Walt's a monster, he's not a wife abuser, and the language he used in the phone call was completely out of character.
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was so upset for Walt Jr.!! So happy Walt didn't take Holly further.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

And to those giving thumbs up to Walt Jr. He lied you know. Walt was not the one attacking Skylar.

he lied because he didnt want his mom getting arrested. he wanted the police attention on walter not his mother....once walter was in custody the truth would have to come out but it would still be seen as self defense.

Jr did the right thing.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options

he lied because he didnt want his mom getting arrested. he wanted the police attention on walter not his mother....once walter was in custody the truth would have to come out but it would still be seen as self defense.

Jr did the right thing.

eh. I hope he dies too. lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

Jr did the right thing.

eh. I hope he dies too. lol

Jr? interesting...before tonight i would have said the same....better for the story...but after the way he stood up...i want him to live.
  • Daddio_Joseph
    Options
    Two Left :'( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can barely catch my breath after watching tonight. I knew Hank would die, not brcause I'm so astute but because Hank showed up on Under the Dome. I could care less about Sklyar and Marie. I've always hated Skylar's hypocritical *kitten*. Marie is useless and I'm glad we got to See her get the news that Hank was dead and Walter got away. This was the best tv I've watched in a loooong time. WOW!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I can barely catch my breath after watching tonight. I knew Hank would die, not brcause I'm so astute but because Hank showed up on Under the Dome. I could care less about Sklyar and Marie. I've always hated Skylar's hypocritical *kitten*. Marie is useless and I'm glad we got to See her get the news that Hank was dead and Walter got away. This was the best tv I've watched in a loooong time. WOW!!!

i doubt it mattered if he was on under the dome or not since this is the last season of breaking bad. either way it wouldnt interfere with his working on a new show. and i agree about skylar i hate her the most by far.
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    ^^really??? You guys hate Skye more than Walt?? I know she did some dumb things, but overall she just tried her best to preserve some sanity.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    ^^really??? You guys hate Skye more than Walt?? I know she did some dumb things, but overall she just tried her best to preserve some sanity.

she is the most annoying character on the show and a huge hypocrite. if she really wanted to protect her family she could have gotten her kids out of there a long time ago.

walt is a worse human being if thats what you are asking.
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    *nods* I agree.
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options

she is the most annoying character on the show and a huge hypocrite. if she really wanted to protect her family she could have gotten her kids out of there a long time ago.

walt is a worse human being if thats what you are asking.
    Hate her a 1000 times more than Walt. I'm one of those women WHO likes "BAD boys", and once Walt got in the game, most of the stuff he did, he had to do to stay in the game. I'm not mad at him, lol! Oh and the reason I said that stuff about Hank and the Dome, is because I also heard there might be a spin off I figured they were gonna kill him off, since he was already doing another show
  • Zaniejane
    Options
    I think my favourite line tonight was when Hank said something like : "Walt you're the smartest man I know. But I knew ten minutes ago that this guy had already made up his mind."