Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Crazy "B"s - What do you look for in a man?

Recently, MFP user aae2808 inquired,
TOPIC: Follow up Q - do you men want a Crazy B!tch
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103913-follow-up-q-do-you-men-want-a-crazy-b-tch

I very much enjoyed the thread, but I'm curious. If you are indeed a completely loopy broad - whether manic pixie dream girl or full-blown Fatal Attraction - what is it that you look for in a prospective object of unhealthy fixation?

Looking forward to improving my crazygame,
-DC

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    $
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    A bedroom on the first floor
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    No worries, DC. I think that you've already got the game down. :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    $

♫♫
    Girls don't like boys,
    Girls like cars and money
    Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny
    ♫♫

tumblr_mqhcgdmMHC1szo1zio1_400.gif
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    $$ and a 9" hog.

Which is why I've always had crazy b exes.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    He has to be spineless so I can boss him around and make him do exactly what I want, all the time, without question. He can't really have opinions on anything either, unless they're the same as mine.
  • Loldd sloots gon sloot
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    He has to be spineless so I can boss him around and make him do exactly what I want, all the time, without question. He can't really have opinions on anything either, unless they're the same as mine.

OMG domineering and local too!

swooning.gif
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Good peen
    Knows how to use peen
    Twerks peen
    &money
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    well, since I'm a crazy b this is what I look for in a man.

he has to talk a lot because I don't talk much and someone has to make conversation. I prefer men who ramble on about pointless things and don't need my input so I can just mmmhmmm and nod.

also, I would like him to regularly and willingly participate in aerobic activities. leaving the house to do said aerobic activities is fully optional.

last but not least, I would like to him to eat all my leftovers (or anything over a weighed out serving size) and finish off any food that is starting to go bad.

eta: also, I would like him to regularly drink pineapple juice in order to make my job easier. help a girl out is all I'm sayin.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    I am a walking stereotype, looking for a bad boy that I can fix. Rich and handsome is a plus. He must also be crazy about me, and a beast in bed.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Good peen
    Knows how to use peen
    Twerks peen
    &money

I'm not crazy, but I like this answer :smile:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    A riding crop, soft rope, and a commanding voice. Oh and a strong grip.

Wait, what?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Let's see, someone who does NOT chase after me for weeks, spoil me, tell me he wants to marry me and have kids and then after a few months just kind of disappear and drop off the face of the earth out of nowhere randomly one day. Haha, sorry I am obviously venting.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    A really nice pin stripe suit and an impeccable underwear collection.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Good peen
    Knows how to use peen
    Twerks peen
    &money

lol
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Someone that can endure scratches down his back.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Let's see, someone who does NOT chase after me for weeks, spoil me, tell me he wants to marry me and have kids and then after a few months just kind of disappear and drop off the face of the earth out of nowhere randomly one day. Haha, sorry I am obviously venting.

You should be more specific. I don't think I understand your needs. Go back to dinner. Pasta or seafood?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    A really nice pin stripe suit and an impeccable underwear collection.

My collection of underwears is spotless.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member

eta: also, I would like him to regularly drink pineapple juice in order to make my job easier. help a girl out is all I'm sayin.

HAHA! Love it. :drinker: