Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.5 this week to 136 lbs! Given TOM is here for a visit, I was expecting to maintain or gain, so I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morn. Nearly halfway from MFP starting weight to my goal! woot woot!

Congrats to everyone for being so dedicated! I'm learning that dedication is all it takes! Everyone is going to have bad days and bad weeks, but as long as we keep jumping back on the horse, we'll get to our destinations!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    It's pouring down rain here in east Texas and it's beautiful. Just what I needed today...just hope it stops in time for my run!

On a bad note, I feel a break-up in the air. My bf and I are discussing our relationship. I don't think I'd be too heartbroken if it ended though, and I feel bad even saying it. I have a lot of work to do on myself. Maybe being on my own will help me learn to love and appreciate who I am. Something I don't do much of.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    143 this week... Slowly coming off.

Rach, keep your chin up! Breakups are hard no matter what, but some can be a huge weight off your shoulders. Remember you are what matters! You need to be happy! :)
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Sorry you're having trouble, Rach. It sounds like maybe it wouldn't be a horrible thing if it happened? I think having time to myself and figuring out what I wanted out of life was the best thing I could have ever had. I'm in a much better place now. Good luck with whatever you two decide. :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    150.8 for me
  • abbycat900
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, Rach! But it seems like you have a good mindset about it- you recognize that there might be an end coming, but you still understand that it's not the end of the world. I'm sure you'll figure out where you're going and prosper on that path either way.

Eep! I've gone up, I think! I'm at 167 right now. I shouldn't have had those chips last night...
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    no weight loss this week...even a little gain I think...but my sodium is way too hight...will give myself until friday until I update my ticker!

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time rach...maybe a short break may let you get your perspectives in order? Good Luck and all the best :flowerforyou:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I love the support from this thread This weekend I totally went thru one of those moments of, I don't give a **** anymore and I'm giving up. Not for any reason but pure lazyness.

After reading your guys threads and what you all are going thru and the support your offering to everyone else it's inspired me to keep on going, not giving up and to keep at it.

Today was WI obviously so I've splurged on lunch, and I know I'm over my calories but I'm still going to get my workout on after work and this week I'm going to really watch what I'm eating and drinking my water. I can totally do this!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Morning pin ups! Looks like everyone is doing pretty well. Rach, I'm sorry to hear that a break up is in the air, but you have to do what is right for you. Good luck. :flowerforyou: I am down half apund this week, so that's all right. It is Thanksgiving here in Canada this past weekend so today is a holida and there has been soooo much food. Have a great week ladies!!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    246.2. it was a harder week and the weekend even harder. hopefully next weigh in will be better :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 124.

Here are the facts:
    I'm injured and can't put in the miles or intensity I usually do.
    I'm on a very strong anti-inflammatory and those to horrible things, like slowing down digestion.
    Also on another new med that has a two lovely side effects- insomnia and nausea, (which kept me from eating well a couple of days)
    I switched exercise routines which causes water retention in the newly used muscles.

BUT here is the TRUTH; I know all of this and I am devastated. We all have bad weeks. Yes, I know this, but I can't help but feel down. Sorry to dump on you guys, even as I write it it feels a little silly. Ok, I'm done!
  • gotstoknow
    Options
    hi to all the pin ups. rach thanks for all you do!!!
    hope all is going well for everyone... my most recent weight was 189 on this past
    saturday.
    it really helps to read the posts... seeing people go up and waiting it out...
    been saintly but scale went back up... will watch..
    hope everyone has a great week!!
    let's "get 'er done"!!!
    --happytobemovin :)
  • CakeFit21
    Options
    Just wanted to pop back in and say WOO-HOO to everyone who had success this week! And WOO-HOO to everyone who didn't and checked in anyway.

Keep rockin' it girls!
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new to the pin-ups and after reading your posts I believe I've found the right group for me!:smile: I weighed this morning and I've lost 3.4 pounds! So now I weigh 248.6. I still have a long way to go but I'm ready to keep working to reach my goal weight. :happy:
  • CakeFit21
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new to the pin-ups and after reading your posts I believe I've found the right group for me!:smile: I weighed this morning and I've lost 3.4 pounds! So now I weigh 248.6. I still have a long way to go but I'm ready to keep working to reach my goal weight. :happy:

Welcome! We love new Pin-ups!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately after 3 days of thanksgiving dinners I am at 176. Next week is for getting back on track!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately after 3 days of thanksgiving dinners I am at 176. Next week is for getting back on track!

You're down a pound from last week!!
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    nothing for me :(
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    I am up this week. 176.8 I gained a pound after a five day visit to see my sister and her family in Chicago. Did not have access to my computer to log in the weigh yesterday. I am complettely bumming over this. Starting fresh this week. Hopefully it will not take me long to get back on track. Good job to all you beautiful ladies (and gents) you are doing phenomenal!!!!