• CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    When someone puts the toilet paper roll on backwards! :grumble:
  • amhafford
    amhafford Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Living 3 hours away from the closest mall- and it's still just a little one
    The international bridge in my town that is falling apart, and the 3 year long construction hell zone that comes along with it
    When there are onions in my food I didn't know about
    When people call the police station, when I'm dispatching, asking why the power is out. I DO NOT KNOW-THE POWER IS OUT FOR ME TOO.
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When someone puts the toilet paper roll on backwards! :grumble:

THIS !!
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I have a new one this morning.

My friend slept on the sofa in my office last night - he had drunk a few beers and it was not a good idea for him to drive.

He left at about 9AM.

A few minutes ago I came down to the office and it STINKS.

He had used the bathroom (for a HUGE #2 ) and did not flush

ugh

yuck

Gee thanks for the present dude....

Why do people do that ? Surly its a reflex action, you finish you business and you flush.......

I just called him and yelled myself all the way to a sore throat.....
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Too old for that nonsense anymore.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I need a minimum wage earning kid with pictures on the cash register because he's too inept to learn how to add or subtract

When I worked a cash register, a LONG time ago.... I needed to understand basic math.... If the electronic cash register isn't functioning properly these days, the cashier simply can't do the transaction, because they aren't capable of computing the change in their head. If I want to get less coins back in change, I'll give some extra coins, to round out the change coming back to me. If the bill is $27.47, I might give $30.47, expecting $3 back. I might give $32.47 to get a $5 back. Cashiers look at me like I'm an alien, and I am trying to destroy their day. I now, always, tell them exactly how much I am giving them, so they can punch in that exact amount, and their cash register will TELL them how much to give me back.

Some time ago, I was in Tim Hortons, and the cashier, who wasn't a teenager.... counted my change backwards to me, old school..... the bill was $12.75, I gave her a $20.... and she gave me a quarter, and said, that's 13, then $7 and said, and $20. I couldn't believe it, it's been so long since anyone has done that.
  • sloth3toes
    Options
    Seeing whierd post this....
    But in all seriousness

And the thread being locked before I had time to respond to it.
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    people who leave shopping carts in the middle of parking spaces
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    people who leave shopping carts in the middle of parking spaces

::eye twitch::
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    People who say "worsh" instead of "wash." AJDONLWNLCNLDNLF L;FM;EDWNOBN

Oh dear God that is the worst!
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    People who put an empty milk container back in the fridge! :mad:
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    people that say they are sick and still go out :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    people that say they are sick and still go out :)

lol I hated this when I used to wait tables back in college. I would work a shift for a "sick" person and then see them out at a bar later that night!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    The suggestive sell. If I wanted the damn fries, I would have ordered them.

THIS

Can I interest you in one of our "insert crappy fast food here"?

Ummmm Did I freaking Stutter? No I ordered what I wanted, I'm not a dolt, I know what I want, no wait I need a minimum wage earning kid with pictures on the cash register because he's too inept to learn how to add or subtract, tell me what frozen then fried food like substance is missing from my diet today!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry I didn't realize I had this in me

The sad part most of them don't like asking you, but they have to our they would get fired. I always feel bad for them when they are doing it.
  • sloth3toes
    Options
    The suggestive sell. If I wanted the damn fries, I would have ordered them.

THIS

Can I interest you in one of our "insert crappy fast food here"?

Ummmm Did I freaking Stutter? No I ordered what I wanted, I'm not a dolt, I know what I want, no wait I need a minimum wage earning kid with pictures on the cash register because he's too inept to learn how to add or subtract, tell me what frozen then fried food like substance is missing from my diet today!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry I didn't realize I had this in me

The sad part most of them don't like asking you, but they have to our they would get fired. I always feel bad for them when they are doing it.

And everyone does it everywhere, now, too. Any store you go into, they have some 'feature' item displayed at the cashier, and you're asked if you're interested. The only thing I remember from a 40 hr course I took on salesmanship, was..... 'Create a need.' That line stuck with me.... and I now fully understand exactly what it is they are trying to do.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    when I place a coaster in front of somebody and they immediately start fondling it so I am unable to put their drink on it.
    people who order a beer when I already know they're gonna drink several more, I'm BUSY gimme a second ! jerk..
    lose - loose. people getting those two words wrong. Loose rhymes with goose people ! you don't loose weight- you lose weight
    clipping your fingernails in public
    flossing teeth in public
    people who say AHHHHHHHH after every sip
    men who want to shake my hand when meeting me. I'm not a dude ! Don't shake my hand.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    funny as it it, it's sad the angry thread is 3 times longer than the ridiculously happy thread.
  • MsSophySticated
    MsSophySticated Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    When I do everything right and the next day I see that I've either gained weight or haven't lost any... :ohwell:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Tail-gaters. I never drive below the speed limit but I rarely speed either. On the highway I stay in the slow lane, going 65 mph max. there is always that one crazy who gets right behind me and ignores the 3 empty lanes on the right. Grrrrrrr. Just get over and speed on! But you're not going to make me speed. :noway:

LOL I meant 'on the left'. Doh! Ha ha :laugh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    When I do everything right and the next day I see that I've either gained weight or haven't lost any... :ohwell:

When people assume weight loss is linear or have skewed views on what is "right"