Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• RoBalance
    RoBalance Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, your post really made me laugh. of course it's good to watch what you're eating but it's also good to actually understand what's in there . Not everything that has a chemical name is dangerous. Every protein has a name that 'you' won't recognise. Trypsinogen and carboxypeptidases are not dangerous. hehe. They are made by your pancreas to break down protein. So their production is pretty vital. And with regard to radiation: ever heard oh photosynthesis? Every plant product you eat will have needed the sun's radiaton (*gasp*) in order to grow.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    LOL page 14....... impressive..... :drinker: Well just made a Big Ole Black Forest Ham and Swiss sandwich (my second sandwich of the day) and so far I am still alive..... Planning some chicken wraps for supper so finger crossed I survive the night.... Carry on.......

What an insensetive thing to say in front of victims of sandwich use!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    OP - please explain to me how beef jerky, peanut butter, wraps, and beer occur naturally....until you are eating nothing processed, don't belittle what others are eating.

I love that this is still happening 10 pages in! The internet never lets me down!

I was going off of the initial page - not going to sift through several pages.
    '

It's just enough that you were going by the initial page. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Oh wow, your post really made me laugh. of course it's good to watch what you're eating but it's also good to actually understand what's in there . Not everything that has a chemical name is dangerous. Every protein has a name that 'you' won't recognise. Trypsinogen and carboxypeptidases are not dangerous. hehe. They are made by your pancreas to break down protein. So their production is pretty vital. And with regard to radiation: ever heard oh photosynthesis? Every plant product you eat will have needed the sun's radiaton (*gasp*) in order to grow.

I don't think we need your pseudoscience here.

I trust my pancreas and I know it wouldn't try to poison me with chemicals. You don't need to break down protein, it's already a powder!

And Photosynthesis?!? That sounds like a stretch to me, plants can't talk so you don't know what they think of the sun and it's evil radiation.
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Satire that clearly isn't recognized as satire shows the authors shortcomings and lack of effectiveness. Just a sweeping generalization ;)

:huh: Not clearly recognized as satire? You had it right the first time! OP is DEADLY SERIOUS. She even has highly secretive documents!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I just did a bunch of photosynthesizing on the Xerox machine.
    What's your point?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Satire that clearly isn't recognized as satire shows the authors shortcomings and lack of effectiveness. Just a sweeping generalization ;)

:huh: Not clearly recognized as satire? You had it right the first time! OP is DEADLY SERIOUS. She even has highly secretive documents!

I do, I also have a large binder full of assorted papers that may be incriminating probably
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    I was leaking methane yesterday. It was horrible. Just HORRIBLE!

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You have confirmed what I've always suspected. I'm going to forward this to every conspiracy-loving person in my email contacts. The truth must be known! I feel sorry for those who are too blind to see it!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    You have confirmed what I've always suspected. I'm going to forward this to every conspiracy-loving person in my email contacts. The truth must be known! I feel sorry for those who are too blind to see it!

Spread the knowledge! Complacency against Big Sandwich will be the end of us!
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Dihydrogen Monoxide is H2O

I would hope my produce is sprayed with copious amounts of that.

Di meaning 2 Hydrogen molecules
    Mono meaning one Oxygen moleculer
    this equals H2O

hahaha anyone who took basic chemistry in school should know this

33dzimd.jpg
    I shamelessly stole this gif. IMO it should be peppered throughout this entire epic thread.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I cannot thank you enough for your courage and bravery to stand up to Big Sandwich. Your knowledge and your willingness to share in the face of danger has saved me numerous times today.

Right now, less than 7 feet from my desk, is a tray full of evil, mind distorting, body-destroying, truth-twisting sandwiches.

I applaud you as I sit and watch my evil coworkers unknowingly eat to their doom.

Edit due to spelling errors simply being in the vicinity of evil sandwiches...
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4n0cg489S1rr3l61o1_500.gif
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I've been eating sandwiches for as long as I can remember. Someone should have told me! What will happen to me now? :sad:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I cannot thank you enough for your courage and bravery to stand up to Big Sandwich. Your knowledge and your willingness to share in the face of danger has saved me numerous times today.

Right now, less than 7 feet from my desk, is a tray full of evil, mind distorting, body-destroying, truth-twisting sandwiches.

I applaud you as I sit and watch my evil coworkers unknowingly eat to their doom.

Edit due to spelling errors simply being in the vicinity of evil sandwiches...

Your testimonial will go a long way to helping others. One day sandwiches will no longer be negligently handed out in the workplace. We realised the folly of smoking cigarette and doing Mexican blow in the office, sandwiches will soon follow.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I've been eating sandwiches for as long as I can remember. Someone should have told me! What will happen to me now? :sad:

I'm sorry to hear you were exposed to sandwiches at such an early age.

However there is hope. Stay strong. Say no to sandwiches
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Dihydrogen Monoxide is H2O

I would hope my produce is sprayed with copious amounts of that.

Di meaning 2 Hydrogen molecules
    Mono meaning one Oxygen moleculer
    this equals H2O

hahaha anyone who took basic chemistry in school should know this

33dzimd.jpg
    I shamelessly stole this gif. IMO it should be peppered throughout this entire epic thread.

It still can be if everyone who has replied goes back and edits their posts to include it :wink:
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    This is going to a part 2 isn't it ??:laugh:
  • Lilmisssiouxie
    Options
    Still not gonna give up on my brown bread sandwiches otherwise I wouldn't have anything to eat at lunch for work