T25

Options

Replies

• pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So glad we'll still be workout buddies through Gamma and P90x3, then :)

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get creative with the schedule in January, since I'm having Lasik. Apparently there's no working out for a week after that. I'll probably just take that week to walk lots of laps around the neighborhood with the pups, once I can stand sunlight.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Anyone else doing Shaun T's T25? I just purchased it and am starting the challenge that they are doing on Monday. Just curious if anyone else is doing it and how it's working for you?

Thanks!

Here is a link to my post on my results from the Alpha and Beta phase. I am on my last week of Gamma phase right now.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103690-focus-t25-results-pics-terrified-to-share

Not dramatic results, but I am pleased and I feel really strong. I've been adding additional cardio workouts into Gamma since it is mostly strength based.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So glad we'll still be workout buddies through Gamma and P90x3, then :)

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get creative with the schedule in January, since I'm having Lasik. Apparently there's no working out for a week after that. I'll probably just take that week to walk lots of laps around the neighborhood with the pups, once I can stand sunlight.

Yayyy! I'm so glad. It's amazing how much more motivated I am since joining mfp, I love having you and others to help encourage me. I worried how it was going to be after finishing T25 and losing so many people that were doing the same thing.

Good luck with the lasik, my hubby had it years back and said he would do it all over again. He had a horrible Astigmatism and he now has better than 20/20 in one eye and 20/20 in the other.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Anyone else doing Shaun T's T25? I just purchased it and am starting the challenge that they are doing on Monday. Just curious if anyone else is doing it and how it's working for you?

Thanks!

Here is a link to my post on my results from the Alpha and Beta phase. I am on my last week of Gamma phase right now.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103690-focus-t25-results-pics-terrified-to-share

Not dramatic results, but I am pleased and I feel really strong. I've been adding additional cardio workouts into Gamma since it is mostly strength based.

Congrats to you, great results! I love how much stronger I feel from this series.
  • janessanessa
    Options

Thanks!

Congrats to you, great results! I love how much stronger I feel from this series.

Thanks!!!
  • janessanessa
    Options
    I think I'm going to order Gamma then hopefully the P90x thing will be out when I'm finishing so I can start that after Gamma.

Gamma is only 4 weeks, if you do the Gamma only phase. I liked not having double workouts on Fridays, but I've been doubling with other DVDs to make up for the minimal cardio in Gamma.

There is also the option to do the Pure Strength Hybrid which is Gamma, plus some incorporation of Alpha and Beta workouts in the mix for ANOTHER four weeks. With this calendar, you do have "double" days on Friday.

That would give you 8 weeks, so close to Christmas. :)

Let me tell you, Speed 3.0 is no joke! I thought Total Body Circuit from Alpha round was hard, but this is nuts! So SOOOO many burpees of all shapes and sizes.

I did the regular Gamma calendar first, but I am going to go ahead and do the Hybrid schedule next since I really enjoy T25, followed by a round of Insanity.
  • LoniS
    LoniS Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on Beta Week 2. I've lost 13 lbs so far doing it.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Day 4 of weight 9 Dynamic core done!! Ohh those darn V holds killll me!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    GAMMA's SPEED 3.0 ROCKS!!! If the next 4 weeks was like today (along with my clean eating) I should drop some weight!!
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm on GAMMA week 3. I lost 14 pounds on it, which is over 10% of my body weight. I love it and can't wait for P90X3 in December.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Just finished up week 9 of T25, Speed 2.0 and Upper focus, I love both of these workouts. Speed 2.0 is so much fun and I love the weights in upper focus. Look at me saying a workout is "fun" haha, never thought I'd feel that way but it's true! Looking forward to my measurements tomorrow after missing a few weeks. One more week of Beta then on to Gamma!
  • pittjenn
    Options
    Gamma will be delivered on Saturday, so I'll be starting next week, too! I'm just doing my own "best of" workouts this week. I'm going to do Lower Focus from Alpha today and see if it's gotten any easier :)
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Started my last week of gamma last night......

I'll be doing a hybrid of insanity/t25/running after this week.
  • pittjenn
    Options
    So I did Lower Body Focus from Alpha today...those pulse and hold lunges still suck! LOL. Glad to know I haven't outgrown the discs and can still get 300+ cals out of the workout. T25 is going to stay with me for LIFE - they're so easy to pack up and take when traveling, etc.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    I ordered Gamma too, it will be here Friday. I will finish up my last week of Beta next Tuesday. I plan to start Gamma on Monday the 28th. I really liked having the Mon-Fri workout schedule and having Saturday as my rest day since that is usually my day to clean, grocery shop, do laundry and all that fun stuff. I'll probably just redo some T25 or do the elliptical after finishing Beta until starting.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Round 2 day 3, Total body, oh how I hate thee lol..
  • pittjenn
    Options
    I did upper focus this morning, and I was (almost pleasantly) surprised to feel how sore my legs are from yesterday. I am compulsively checking FedEx to watch Gamma getting closer to being delivered :)
  • vhuber
    Options
    I am sooooo loving GAMMA !! I LOVE weight lifting not only for the sculpting it does but for the continued calorie buzz afterwards!!
    I KNOW that Gamma is going to SCULPT!!!! With my clean eating & Gamma I have dropped about 10 pounds in 2 weeks! I am now looking like my profile pic again!!
  • pittjenn
    Options
    I am sooooo loving GAMMA !! I LOVE weight lifting not only for the sculpting it does but for the continued calorie buzz afterwards!!
    I KNOW that Gamma is going to SCULPT!!!! With my clean eating & Gamma I have dropped about 10 pounds in 2 weeks! I am now looking like my profile pic again!!

I'm so envious! I'm hoping Gamma is like that for me, too! I have another 10ish pounds to go, and I'd love for them to disappear quickly
  • vhuber
    Options
    SPEED 3 kicked my (getting smaller) @SS this morning! I burned over 400 cals but I did not have the energy like normal because I did not eat much last night & this morning was nothing cuz I get sick feeling when I eat! I PUSHED through though! Yay tomorrow is a rest from Shaun T & his crew! I think starting Sunday I will set up a schedule of Rip'T UP--- SPEED 3---EXTREME CIRCUIT---SPEED 3---PYRAMID. I do NOT like where he has you do the same muscle group 2 (or more) days in a row! Through my fitness instruction I was trained that once you work that muscle group it needs a day to repair( build)! We will see how my schedule works!