freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

:laugh: YES
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

on MFP, in all honesty, they're worst. have you seen the blatant sexual harassment done in the name of "flirting"? If the same was done by men it gets labeled as creepy or pervy right away.

I agree!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a problem with this, but I stay out of the "Lick bite screw" garbage posts. I suggest you do the same OP.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?

:huh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You win!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    <-- certified perv, freak, and creep
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

When you say bad you mean in as good a way as possible....
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm missing out. And possibly offended because I might just be a bit of a freak.
    OP didn't list the qualifications so I can't be sure. :tongue:
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options

When you say bad you mean in as good a way as possible....

oh sure :laugh:
  • outnumberedpoet
    Options
    awesome profile pic
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    oprah-sad-yes.gif

Especially those without any information in their profile and there is only one gender in their friend list >> FEMALE
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'll take Freaks for $500 Alex!!
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options
    awesome profile pic

Do you mean that in a freakish or perverted kinda way or just a nice way??

:happy:
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Now I feel left out. I have yet to befriend any of these freaks or pervs.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    has anyone else found they've had a lot of freaks and pervs add or try and add them?

I'm on here to try and lose weight and get support from like minded people,not to be chatted up!

*raises hand*

I like the freaks and pervs on my FL we're so like minded lol
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call them freaks or pervs, but yeah, it happens. Just ignore it and move on. :)

This

ETA: I don't usually get FR from people that want more than the usual support/interaction, it's in the form of PMs
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Now I feel left out. I have yet to befriend any of these freaks or pervs.

FR Sent!!! lol :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • aidyaidybobady
    aidyaidybobady Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that women from the UK are generally prudes. Maybe that's more the issue? You control your friend list so just delete instead of getting all self righteous.
    Was this post truly necessary? Maybe the use of freaks and pervs was a little strong, but you've just made a nasty assumption about all British women
  • cacklingcat
    cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Wait! I'm a freak and a perv. I admit it fully.:bigsmile: Tho, I'm not here to chat anyone up. *goes and pouts in the corner*:cry: Didn't wanna be friends anyway. :grumble: Harumph! :angry:
    lol this :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Define "freak" please. Are we talking, three heads here?

I haven't noticed nearly as many freaks or pervs as I'd like, actually. I seek out those wonderful people on this website because believe it or not, they tend to be more supportive of your goals than someone who randomly cheers you on when they feel like it.

You are missing out!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Ahem. I'm married, so all of my freakishness and perversion is merely for fun and silliness.

You look like you have pretty feet. Do you have pretty feet?