Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have two! One is a blue lighthouse on my forearm, just because I like the way it looks :)

and my second is on my index finger and it says "Cheese!" (this is the finger that I press the shutter on my camera with) ;) so that's a bit of a silly tattoo but it's great and it makes people laugh when I'm working!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Currently have 6, with more planned.

Slowly working my way up to getting my Tree of Life/Family Tree back piece
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I don't... yet. Am considering but can't decide what or where... and I might be too much of a baby.

This is me too, only it $ not the pain preventing mine
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I don't have any because I can't think of one thing that I'd like to be stuck with for the rest of my life. I change my mind about stuff like that too often. If I ever did get one, it would have to have a significant meaning.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I would only get a tattoo if it meant something.........that's the point of the thread =)
  • g2214n
    g2214n Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't.
  • simplycorey
    Options
    I would only get a tattoo if it meant something.........that's the point of the thread =)

Even if it meant something, I'd probably hate the way it was designed, the font, the placement, etc after a while. I'm that bad about stuff. lol
  • crackur
    Options

Even if it meant something, I'd probably hate the way it was designed, the font, the placement, etc after a while. I'm that bad about stuff. lol
    Obsessive Personality are we? ;p
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options

I don't agree. I don't think you have to have a life story behind each tattoo, although it is nice when someone does. It's perfectly acceptable to have a tattoo just for aesthetic reasons.
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have three. One of them was covered over, so technically I've been tattooed four times. My first one was plain stupid. I was young and foolish and decided to have a rose with bad on it. It was BAD. It looked like it said Brad lol. So ten years later, I had it covered over with a flower and my daughters name. My favourite one is on my left shoulder and it is a butterfly..with very thick lines, and a monarch. I also have a celtic symbol on my right arm and that is a Claddah.
  • simplycorey
    Options

Obsessive Personality are we? ;p

A little. :ohwell:
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 16 soon some of those will be a sleeve , one on the back of my next, two on left arm, 5 on right arm, 3 on back , 1 on tummy, 1 on each wrist (2) 1 huge on on right thigh, and one on lower left calf
  • crackur
    Options
    nice some great tats!
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    one on right shoulder...that will only be the start.
  • _travis_
    Options
    Just one.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Four.

Hip(mistake), inner left ankle(kid name), outer left ankle(kids names), and left foot (Navy cross)
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    None.... but thinking about getting one.
  • Kdhuynh54
    Options
    i prefer to think i have one tattoo since they all touch :) overall 65 hours on me!!!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I have 5...damn addicting tattoos.
  • yourlittleloretta
    Options
    Two :wink: