Replies

• skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wait, what makes you a freak or perv?
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yes...even when I put in my profile that I was happily married. Being overweight doesn't mean that I'm desperate or hard up for a man's conversation or attention. I just delete their request and move along.
  • sprinthard
    Options
    Why is everyone so judge"mental"????
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never ran across any! Now I'm upset! :sad:

Why did she bring this up:sad:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    if any women on here wanna get pervy with me hit me up!!!!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I don't see the problem. You can delete messages and block users as you see fit.
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Would you like to be fit buddies? I'm new here and saw your weight loss~ Very inspiring. How long did it take you? :)
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    sadly no...
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    ok i know i'm going to sound like one of those people you're talking about but ask any of my MFP friends and majority of them are girls but i'm not.

that being said understand the so called freak or perv prosepective one they are probaly obese which in most cases means limited interaction with women probaly next to none they are probably developing a calas on their hand so when any woman shows some interest in them they take it too far because they don't know any better and lets be honest bigger girls are known for having low self esteem and probably lonely just like him so he sees it as a chance if he gets deleted he's in the same boat as he was before and he probably spanked it to those pics of you in that spandex so he's gotten something out of it in his eyes .

this is just my thought on it
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Yes I have, the 1st time that they say anything in- appropriate I delete them..Still a lot of cool people on here...
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    sadly no...

:devil:
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    ok i know i'm going to sound like one of those people you're talking about but ask any of my MFP friends and majority of them are girls but i'm not.

that being said understand the so called freak or perv prosepective one they are probaly obese which in most cases means limited interaction with women probaly next to none they are probably developing a calas on their hand so when any woman shows some interest in them they take it too far because they don't know any better and lets be honest bigger girls are known for having low self esteem and probably lonely just like him so he sees it as a chance if he gets deleted he's in the same boat as he was before and he probably spanked it to those pics of you in that spandex so he's gotten something out of it in his eyes .

this is just my thought on it

I stopped reading after the first line and a half. I'm a punctuation freak (see what I did there?) and your post has.... well..... none at all. If you want people to read and understand what you're writing, might I suggest the proper use of punctuation? Just sayin.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    sadly no...

Hey there. How YOU doin'!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwxug4nPCl1qhyhc9o1_500.gif
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nope, freaks and pervs don't like me.
  • hymescs
    hymescs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anyone weird contact me until ... I started participating in the community posts. Imagine that.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    a11ySOe.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Wait.....*I* like you.......:bigsmile:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Wait.....*I* like you.......:bigsmile:

You are one of the best freaks/pervs though, your so good I don't even think your a freak :wink: