Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    people who think that giving up dairy, grains and food out of packets = eating a palaeolithic diet

---- if you didn't hunt and gather it from the wild, using only palaeolithic technology, *it's not palaeolithic* ---- nothing wrong with giving up dairy, grains and factory processed foods and whatever else if that's what you're into.... just don't call it paleo....

:heart: :drinker:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    stepping on a lego in the middle of the night.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    People who say "bridegroom" instead of "groom."
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    People that back into parking spaces. I swear if I was wealthy and money was not an issue at all, I would bash into those people full speed. It really is a unhealthy amount of rage that pours out of me when I see people backing into parking spaces. There is absolutely no reason for doing that. It is nothing but an a$$hat move.

I don't quite get your anger at this? Backing in, means not having to back out. There's gonna be some backing up, at some point.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    People that back into parking spaces. I swear if I was wealthy and money was not an issue at all, I would bash into those people full speed. It really is a unhealthy amount of rage that pours out of me when I see people backing into parking spaces. There is absolutely no reason for doing that. It is nothing but an a$$hat move.

Lol reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when George had the parallel parking space standoff with some guy.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I work for a hospital switchboard. LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING.

People* who call specifically to ask for a number, but don't have a pen that works, OR don't have a pen and paper ready when they call. HAVE IT READY WHEN YOU CALL, B----. I don't have 5 minutes to wait for you to find one. CALL BACK.

People who stand right in front of the elevator doors to get in. LET ME OFF FIRST, B----.

People who call for directions, but don't know the local highways.

People who call 8 times in a row for the same department/dr's office/ext/etc...but don't want to take down the number.

People who call for a dr's office AND DON'T KNOW THE DOCTOR'S NAME OR SPECIALTY OMG I HATE YOU.

People who call for patient information but don't know the patient's first name...and the last name is Smith.

Oh it goes on, my dear friends. I could write a stinkin' BOOK.

*excludes those over the age of 75. I forgive them.
  • chevyimpalagirl
    chevyimpalagirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nothing makes me more sick than people throwing their tongues down each others throats in public. I hate it. It makes me so sick
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Hate to break it to you, but "bridegroom" is actually the correct term.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    My dog snorting and scoffing her food.
    My mum.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm getting unreasonably angry about THREADS THAT WILL NOT DIE. Yes I idiotically responded and now,, for months... it trickles to the top of' 'my topics.' WHYWHYWHY did I feel moved to hit send? WHY? DIE THREAD DIE DIE DIE... gaaaaarrrghahhaaa. pleasepleasepleaseplease give me a button to unsubscribe to a thread. aaaaaaaaaaa.

did I forget to mention this is about the Big Mac Casserole thread? eat a freaking big mac now and then ! oops
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Some people around here pronounce the letter "H" as "haytch." EI, the National Hockey League is En Haytch Ell.

If someone is spelling their name and they say that, my mind completely blacks out.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    People.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Sycophants, nothing irritates me more than watching an individual become a lvl 99 kiss *kitten*.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Hate to break it to you, but "bridegroom" is actually the correct term.

I know. It just sounds extremely antiquated, and hardly anyone uses it anymore.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    People who run me off the interstate because they are too distracted to hear me honking at them when they just drift over into my lane. Happened to me on thurs.
    I guess that is reasonable anger, though.
    Unreasonable....
    When people treat me like a little kid just because I am short and dont have wrinkles.
    When I have just taken out the trash and someone empties a gallon of milk
    When people who are always cold wear tank tops and turn thermostats to 80 so the rest of us can sweat like there is no tomorrow
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Oh, and when I kill a thread :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Omg, YES on the Lululemon!

Body wraps

Cardio bunnies

People who make excuses

Taylor Swift, Adele and Adam Levine. (please just die)

People who bad mouth parenting styles, without having any children of your own--oh, wait, that's not unreasonable, cause that's just an @ss move. :laugh:
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    People who give me dirty looks when I back into a parking place
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    "Hot Mom"...just kidding, she doesn't get me angry at all. :laugh: :wink: :tongue: