Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wait time at the dmv.
    USPS driver that delivers to my house is so lazy that if it doesn't fit in the mailbox; He just puts a note saying we weren't there, so we have to pick it up at the post office; even though he didn't even attempt to drop it off at the door.

You and I must have the same UPS driver... because mine does the SAME THING!!!! I WATCHED him just put a note in the mailbox....and man... I was fired up. That is just unexcusable... seriously... get off your lazy bump and deliver it... after, it IS your job.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Rex Ryan! Woo hoo pick 6 ......eat that Rexy
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift, Adele and Adam Levine. (please just die)

tumblr_lx6tic5sFo1r9x0sdo1_400.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Miley Cyrus (but not really)
  • anitadanafit
    anitadanafit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    people who ask me when I plan on eating again.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Intolerance and anger.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Basically...stupid people....
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    People who I'm having a text conversation with and then they just stop answering!

this
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Intolerance and anger.

so you're intolerant of intolerance and angry about anger?

:tongue:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You can quote all the online dictionary's you want. Seeing as they all use the bastardised american version of English they are bound to be wrong too.
    I am English, I speak English, I don't speak, read or write in Americanish, therefore when I hear it used in England by an English person it is wrong. Much the same as spelling colour, honour, valour or any other derivation without using the letter U is also wrong.

Ironic gratuitous-apostrophe-insertion is ironic.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    When people send me pm'd just to tell me they think I'm ugly

That is soooo mean, Clameater!!!! Why would anybody do that to you?

:laugh:
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    So...is the Lululemon hatred because it is just so stinkin expensive or am I missing something?
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    So...is the Lululemon hatred because it is just so stinkin expensive or am I missing something?

That's part of it, also it's really not that cute, and I find the quality comparable to way cheaper stuff.

But mainly, for me, it's the name. Seeing it written, hearing it, and especially being forced to say it makes me feel like my IQ is dropping and gives me an almost uncontrollable urge to go kick a puppy in the face,
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

There are lots of reasons. Probably if you do a search, lots of articles on the controversy of their business practices will come up (some people don't like them also because one of their employees murdered someone in a rage).

But, anyway, I think they dislike it because of the extreme over priced and because they make their pants see through (when you bend over and move around). Anyway, I wear a sweatshirt from there (and sport's bras). I'm neutral.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Don't "ax" me a question! you "ask"!! Big difference!!!

Oh this one gets me too. My mortgage broker said this and I think it annoyed me even more since in all other respects he was obviously a well educated, well spoken gentleman. It was so incongruous.

So funny , I'm from Louisiana and used to say it all the time until I moved to Alaska where no one says it. Now when I visit back home I notice it so much !!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    People who illegally park in the handicap parking spots because they are too lazy to walk. I HATE this. Save the handicap spots for the people who actually need them.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

That's part of it, also it's really not that cute, and I find the quality comparable to way cheaper stuff.

But mainly, for me, it's the name. Seeing it written, hearing it, and especially being forced to say it makes me feel like my IQ is dropping and gives me an almost uncontrollable urge to go kick a puppy in the face,

This made my day!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Just thought of another

Plug sockets switched on with nothing plugged into it!!!!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Another one from me. I hate when the pics of food look more generous than what you get at a fast food joint; Subway.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    People who abuse food stamps and welfare ( note ,I said abuse) some people actually need it to get on their feet but, Not for years and years though..