204 pounds down and counting,... with pictures.

Options

Replies

• TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, how awesome!!! You have accomplished so much!!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You go girl!
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    What an awesome story, you're such a strong, inspirational woman! Keep up the success, looking forward to your next success story!! ♥
    I second that! Keep your eye on the prize. You are doing it. Thank you for the inspiration.
    (I'm heading out to ride my bike for a bit right now!)

I third that! You are doing amazing! You so got this!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!!!!! that is so amazing and great inspiration for me as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! Great job
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Outstanding work... Keep it going, you're awesome...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You go girl!!! And might I add how beautiful you are? Keep up the great work! So inspiring :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, incredible and beautiful inspiration!! You got this girl!!
  • Wow! truly an inspiration to me! Friend request on your way!
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely brilliant. What an achievement. You should be so incredibly proud of yourself!!! Can't wait to see more pictures in the future because I believe that you can do it.
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Truly inspirational!!! I can so see the difference your hard work has made and I appreciate you sharing with us. I wish you continued success in a healthy life and one day I might also see your results. I especially appreciated your candid story about falling off the wagon and back into old habits. That's something that I've done uncountable times.

Best wishes to you!
  • mawie228
    mawie228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stay strong amazing women! All the best is coming to you xxxx
  • a_lockhart88
    Options
    You look great and your journey is so inspiring. I joined MFP at 391.0 and I have lost 40 pounds so far. I was at 400 pounds at one time before MFP and thought that there was no hope until I joined. Seeing your story shows me that I can lose the weight that I need too. I was actually going to get gastric bypass surgery back in April 2012 but ended up being pregnant so I had to cancel the surgery. I am so happy that it happened that way. Now that I have had my daughter I can focus on losing weight and getting healthy.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. When I weighed 289 I felt hopeless and like it was so hard to move my body. Yet you started off higher than that and just got going one way or another. I don't think I could have had the courage to even start. Good for you. You are a beautiful woman and have an amazing perspective. Gaining weight back must have been devastating but good for you for jumping back in!!
  • kk_pern
    kk_pern Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the pictures from work, but your story in and of itself was awe inspiring!! You are FABULOUS!! :flowerforyou:
  • finally1415
    finally1415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. Congrats and continued success.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Love your story, love your spirit...thank you for sharing so we can be motivated by what you have accomplished... Hug...
  • jessicahartpollock
    Options
    Beautiful and inspirational! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congrats on your progress and good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!