Options
    slothta2.jpg
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    3 and want more :)
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    No, but I frequently doodle on my skin with a ballpoint pen, does that count?
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Only if it says "You're prettiest when you smile."
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    No, that's what I'd doodle on your skin
  • NetmanNH
    Options
    How many do you have?

why did you get the ones you have?

I have 4 one being a half sleeve. I have a couple more I need to get soon.
    I have two, one of three eagles flying on my left arm and one of a dead tree with ravens flying into the night on my right arm. The left arm is for all the people in my life I have lost and the right arm represents my darkest moments
  • sassabella
    Options
    Four. Matryoshka doll on my left arm, Owl on my right arm (these are designs I did myself as I'm an illustrator). On my left wrist I have a pink bow which was my first ever one that I got when I was 20. On my left side (near my hip) I have an old style ampersand which I also designed myself :)
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    No, that's what I'd doodle on your skin

F U.

I have a dandelion that's gone to seed on my hip. It's for my children.

b5dd47b6-4c65-4050-a4fe-b5e3ed293c49_zpsb7007f9b.jpg
  • tasha_1306
    tasha_1306 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 6. I have both my wrists, both my hips, one on the back of my neck/upper back and one on my foot. I would have more if I had more money.
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i have five
    lower stomach (butterfly)
    spine(flowers)
    inner ankle( sparrow)
    inner wrist (i love you in my mothers handwriting)
    thigh (hibiscus flowers)
  • GreekGoddess7319
    Options
    Just one, on my right hip, butterflies. I'd like to add words to it once I have money.
  • MissRenstar
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo i got when i was 22 on the inside of my left ankle, it's a scroll with roses and has my daughters name in it :)
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I lost count on the actual number of tattoos I have. My left arm is a quarter sleeve with the NYC skyline, Statue of Liberty pinup, Japanese rising sun, and portrait of a Japanese geisha. On my right arm is a Alphonse Mucha's La Primavere replica. On my chest, I have origami tsuru (or crane), on my right upper thigh, I have a photo-realistic Ulyses butterfly (a scar cover-up). On my right calf, I have a Watchmen tattoo with the two skeletons exploding (too much symbolism going on in that comic...the one that hit me most is for the atom bomb that dropped on Japan). On my lower ankle, I have the word Aequitas in script; my best friend has Veritas; the two brothers in Boondock Saints have those tattoos on their hands. I also have some tattoos behind my ears. The one behind my right is a large wing and goes down to my neckline. My other ear has an Aspen leaf. I think that's the majority of my tattoos!

Let me know if you want to see some photos via friend request! They're on my profile :D
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Just two so far. I know I want more but am waiting until I reach
    maintenance. It will work as rewards.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    one on the arm a boy praying with RIP for my brother
    a small one on my chest tombstone with wings for the baby I lost
    and then one going down my other arm just my name (couldn't resit)
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just two so far. I know I want more but am waiting until I reach
    maintenance. It will work as rewards.

I think getting tattoos as a form of reward is an excellent idea. Great motivation to not only reach the weight but to maintain it as well!

I am putting a hold on getting tattooed so that I can give more blood next year. Need to put a buffer on it otherwise I'll run out of room haha. I really want to get a portrait of my mom and another of my dog. Still have my whole back left and most of my legs.
  • countrygirlfresh01
    Options
    just my tan tats
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    The shop I go to just offered a Halloween special where you pay for a gift cert of $200 but actually get one worth $250! Aaaaaand tattoo number 9, here I come! I had $200 in my tattoo fund (my fiance gives me tattoo cash for holidays that involve gifts) but the one I want is going to be about $250 so I was waiting til my next holiday but now I get to make my appt! It will be several months before I can get it, but, yay anyway!!!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    three, "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path" on the side of my foot, an infinity cross on my upper back/lower neck. and a rose which is about to be covered up on my ankle. Hubby is sleeved up!