If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...

Options

Replies

• moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I ate a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts once. I got two dozen for free and would have eaten more but I had to share with a friend. :mad: It was one of the happiest days of my life....minus the sharing and all.

OP....thanks for taking me back to those glory days and inspiring so much greatness in others (more bacon doughnut pics, please!). You're a good man.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Like so? One of my refeeds this past summer

Capture-1.jpg

But who was carbs?

EPIC meal 3. Well done! :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    How is it going?
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    How is it going?

Blood pressure has already doubled and now the doctors are telling me they might have found cancerous cells.

I'm also experiencing some muscle atrophy, but will continue on to finish the experiment. Wish me luck
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    wait your actually eating like this everyday? for how long? i should really check out some of the links lol

i get sick of donuts if they were always the same one i think.

a krispy Kream opened in my area (upstate NY). There was a lot of hype before hand, and for the first few months there was a line down the street to go through the drive through. it was amazing. then, in less then 6 months, they closed. I guess people symply lost interest. do they only have two kinds of donunts? glazed and glazed filled with jelly?
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    How is it going?

Blood pressure has already doubled and now the doctors are telling me they might have found cancerous cells.

I'm also experiencing some muscle atrophy, but will continue on to finish the experiment. Wish me luck

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Would have never seen that coming. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    do they only have two kinds of donunts? glazed and glazed filled with jelly?

http://www.krispykreme.com/doughnuts

They have a lot of different kinds and they're good as hell
  • Francl27
    Options
    How is it going?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was mostly wondering if you're sick of donuts yet, lol!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    How is it going?

The taste of these delightful creations is actually the one thing keeping me going despite all my new illnesses.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    do they only have two kinds of donunts? glazed and glazed filled with jelly?

http://www.krispykreme.com/doughnuts

They have a lot of different kinds and they're good as hell
    I don't personally like Krispy Kreme better than other donuts (I prefer Dunkin or donuts from Publix -- a Southern grocery store chain), but Krispy makes perfect Bavarian creme donuts. They put just the exact right amount of creme inside. Most donut places put way too much.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My second favorite thing about this thread next to the donut pics is the fact that a mod came in and locked it... and then it didn't really get locked.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    How is it going?

The taste of these delightful creations is actually the one thing keeping me going despite all my new illnesses.

I have it on high authority that if you eat clean, it pretty much cures all that ails you, regardless of any of your other circumstances. That said, here's a picture of a paleo (so pretty clean, RIGHT?!) donut

IMG_0404-610x300.jpg

So swap out your "chemical sponge" donuts for these, and I'm certain every single problem you've ever had will magically resolve itself as a result. Pretty sure you have to suck it through the cinnamon sticks to get the full benefit, though.
  • vinzorelli
    Options

IMG_0404-610x300.jpg

I would definitely plow this donut like there's no tomorrow.
  • Francl27
    Options
    How is it going?

I have it on high authority that if you eat clean, it pretty much cures all that ails you, regardless of any of your other circumstances. That said, here's a picture of a paleo (so pretty clean, RIGHT?!) donut

IMG_0404-610x300.jpg

So swap out your "chemical sponge" donuts for these, and I'm certain every single problem you've ever had will magically resolve itself as a result. Pretty sure you have to suck it through the cinnamon sticks to get the full benefit, though.

Now I'm curious about what's in that donut.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    My second favorite thing about this thread next to the donut pics is the fact that a mod came in and locked it... and then it didn't really get locked.

This entire thread has had me mentally singing, "these are a few of my favorite things" from the sound of music.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

IMG_0404-610x300.jpg

Now I'm curious about what's in that donut.

Recipe at http://paleomg.com/carrot-cake-donuts/

I agree that it looks tasty. I'd probably go to town on one or two, but if I'm going to bake, I'm making brownies.
  • j0705
    j0705 Posts: 185
    Options
    i know im irish but this seems a bit backwards to me even.. donuts = clean eating???? someone explain please! :huh:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    he put them in the dishwasher before he enjoyed them (its the good hearted nature of the thread :)
  • j0705
    j0705 Posts: 185
    Options
    he put them in the dishwasher before he enjoyed them (its the good hearted nature of the thread :)

AAAAAAAAAAh! right... is the original poster blonde by any chance? haha
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I want a donut!