JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Replies

• Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Good for you, you look great!

I am doing her Shred now, maybe I will do this next (if I don't do another shred). I will not be following the calories though as I am breastfeeding, so not sure if I will get results. But I really need to get more fit.

Klickers, somebody else posted not to get discouraged as they didn't lose anything for weeks. Keep at it, you can do it!
  • Clovermoth
    Clovermoth Posts: 33 Member
    stunning!!!!!
  • trawji
    trawji Posts: 3 Member
    Hi!

I am looking at starting the Body Revolution plan. My only issue is the meal plan. I have looked on line for what it looks like, and can't find it anywhere. All I find is the find is the 7 day kickstart meal plan.
    Can anyone scan in just the meal plan, so that I can take a look at it, and see if it is truly something I could follw?? Before I actually buy it??

Thanks,
    Tammy
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Hi!

I am looking at starting the Body Revolution plan. My only issue is the meal plan. I have looked on line for what it looks like, and can't find it anywhere. All I find is the find is the 7 day kickstart meal plan.
    Can anyone scan in just the meal plan, so that I can take a look at it, and see if it is truly something I could follw?? Before I actually buy it??

Thanks,
    Tammy
    I haven't talked to a lot of ppl that have followed the meal plan. It has a lot of things in it that I don't eat; therefore, I just followed the 'guidelines' and didn't eat the things on her no list and cleaned it up.
  • kymkan
    Did you have a hard time losing weight in the first few weeks? I lost a good bit after the kickstart week, but the last week I gained a pound and this week I was back to the weight I was after my kickstart. So I haven't really lost any weight since the end of the kickstart. I'm worried I'm doing something wrong :/

What is your diet like. How are your calories and macros set up? Maybe have a look at that?
  • lafilledelarue
    lafilledelarue Posts: 66 Member
    WOW! What a transformation! Look at that 6-pack! Good job.
  • PurelyAmy
    PurelyAmy Posts: 21 Member
    I have just started jillian workouts, i've been getting great results and im only 3 days in. Its a painto do and i sweat so much, i have been on youtube and i watched results videos, i've just started recording my results too!

I'm so excited to get to the end of the first week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XmE_RKU1Io
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    How tall are you?!
    My 143 of softness has NOTHING on your 158 of pure sexiness
  • kymkan
    great job!!!!
  • kymkan
    I'm 5'10... and that does make a difference. I'm coming off of an injury and hoping I can get back up to the level that I was pre-injury.
  • I have been thinking about buying Jillian's Body Transformation, but am concerned that it may be too tough for me. Does it require a lot of extra equipment? I am in the over 40 group, Thanks
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    I'm speechless. This is incredible.

How long did you work out every day? How intense is it?
  • PurelyAmy
    It's been a week! the results have been better then expected, every dayi wake up excited and ready for the workout ( afterwards i have 20 mins just to get my breath back but its worth it!

I'm on day 7 and my calves hurt so much i cant do level 1 so i'm doing ab work only today but im still pushing a bit of cardio low impact.

THE RESULTS ARE INCREDIBLE!

i lost 3 inches overal in one week, 1 i bust, 1.5 n waist and .5 in legs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nBV1U67HwA

Please click this link and see my review of this programme, I am an aspiring fitness instructor but need a kick start in confidence to get my qualification as such.
  • kymkan
    I have been thinking about buying Jillian's Body Transformation, but am concerned that it may be too tough for me. Does it require a lot of extra equipment? I am in the over 40 group, Thanks

What I bought was a resistance band - I think it's medium (yellow) at wal-mart and some hand weights. Start with 3's and 5's if you don't have some core muscles built up. Feel free to friend me or msg me with questions or whatever. I am 39 and Jillian is 39 too - lol - that helped make me feel better, but I do not think that over 40 makes a difference. We ALL have to modify some moves, but you just keep going and the results are amazing!!
  • kymkan
    I'm speechless. This is incredible.

How long did you work out every day? How intense is it?

Thanks. It is 6 days a week and if something comes up that you have to miss a day, you can double up the next day since they are different workouts every day. It is 30 minutes and if time allows, it's nice to do an extra cardio (another 30) for extra burn; however, only 30 a day needed - WITH THAT SAID - I do think that it is fairly intense, maybe not the first phase but after that, yea, but that's because it's only 30 mins. I'd rather workout HARD for 30 mins than half-assed for an hour, ya know??
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    OMG! That is awesome!
  • PurelyAmy
    thanks, i have a new video, but its been a on result week. i look the same!! :(

http://youtu.be/ZDLM-ONhZGw

But i'm still trying as hard maybe its the carbs?
  • surpanakha
    surpanakha Posts: 8 Member
    I'm almost done with Ripped in 30, and I'm about to start this workout next.

I'm just a little confused. I don't quite get the format of this workout. In Ripped, there is a weekly format, so I just do a level per week while inserting at most 2 days of rest. I don't know how to go about Body Revolution.
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    SHUT UP!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!
  • Wow. That's unreal. I know what workout I'm starting now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!