Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Women in relationships aren't allowed to have male friends?

Replies

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Where did the OP go?
  • They are if their partner is secure enough or isn't of the caveman mind that men and women can't be friends. Also, if you are doing anything that you couldn't tell your partner or you are hiding things from him or her then, no, you shouldn't be friends with that person.
  • Wow! there are so many things I could say, but..... I will limit my comment to this. If the man does not trust me - I do not want him. It means that he can not be trusted and if I can not trust him, I do not want him. BTW, I find it interesting how you defined a relationship. To the majority of adults out there, I think, a relationship has to include being faithful (or being expected to be faithful) sexually.

Be secure in yourself and never let another person define who you are or who your friends can be.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Half of your responses are just random assumptions that have almost nothing to do with the topic at hand. Try to respond with something real, not your "I took psychology 101 in college" bull****.

News flash
    My mother has a Phd in psychology, DING DING DING

Try again kiddos

Obvious proof that intelligence isn't inherited...
  • Because women are the weaker gender and they cannot be trusted with their feelings. Who knows when feelings will overwhelm you and you will jump on that "friend". There is a reason all women are strictly prohibited from talking to men or even showing their face/bodies in the middle east.
  • BE STRONG & BE YOURSELF!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    This is still going? Did the bad man take someone else to prom and make you angry and hateful and spiteful because of it?
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    This is making my day fly by :smile:
  • CollieFit
    Lexi, shame you deleted that. :laugh:

I was about to say "I enjoy a good ellipsis..."
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Half of your responses are just random assumptions that have almost nothing to do with the topic at hand. Try to respond with something real, not your "I took psychology 101 in college" bull****.

News flash
    My mother has a Phd in psychology, DING DING DING

Try again kiddos

This just makes me think of Leonard, from Big Bang Theory . . .

My dad has his degree in Engineering . . . so by virtue of this logic I am obviously an inventor.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Where did the OP go?

OP's the only one smart enough to just walk away.
  • VeganLexi

Ha, I'm aware of the potential for more strikes :laugh: I had a telling off yesterday :blushing:
  • VeganLexi
    Where did the OP go?

nah,

I think we are doing a great job passing time at work aren't we?

Absolutely!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I am nearly 37 years old. In all my years, no one has ever told me I was fat or ugly.

Two people in this thread have called me fat and ugly (well, one maybe was just calling me ugly).

I feel a sense of accomplishment.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Where did the OP go?

index_zps276702d0.jpg

Mystery+machine+cartoon+version.jpg

I'd invite you along in my van, but inevitably we wouldn't be able to keep our hands off of each other and an ackward orgy would randomly break out.
  • VeganLexi
    I am nearly 37 years old. In all my years, no one has ever told me I was fat or ugly.

Two people in this thread have called me fat and ugly (well, one maybe was just calling me ugly).

I feel a sense of accomplishment.

:noway: What??
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    bu_zps7a5b63ee.jpg
    YES! What in the world??? Genetics are different in Sponge Bob world.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    anyone who thinks man and woman cant be great friends without bumping uglies has more issues with their own self than others have
  • CollieFit

Ha, I'm aware of the potential for more strikes :laugh: I had a telling off yesterday :blushing:

I believe your original post was nothing other than educational! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • VeganLexi

I believe your original post was nothing other than educational! :wink: :bigsmile:

:laugh: Knowledge is Power!