what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• jfl5
    jfl5 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ran one of my fastest miles to date, and I put in 6.5 miles between regular (paved) running and trail running.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Got up early and did a 60 minute cycling class at the gym... my 3rd on this week..met my goal :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    bicycling with my 8 year old for an hour
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I walked up one of the steepest hills in my town.......and wanted more!
  • _db_
    _db_ Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    6th day w/o a cigarette. 2nd full week of eating well...thanks MFP!. Walked 3+ miles and ran a couple of times without my back killing me. Apparently, walking is good for my lower back (muscles).
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I kicked butt at the gym and left as a sweaty, happy mess. I did 30 min HIIT on the elliptical, 5 minutes fast on stair climber, and ran a mile, then walked and did a little yoga to cool down.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    6th day w/o a cigarette. 2nd full week of eating well...thanks MFP!. Walked 3+ miles and ran a couple of times without my back killing me. Apparently, walking is good for my lower back (muscles).

Kicking the cigarette habit is NO JOKE, and I'm super proud of what you are doing...you ROCK!:drinker:
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I was up every 2 hours with my son throwing up all over and I still worked out today.
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm busting out with joy. I stepped on the scale this morning and it started with a "2". It was 296.5lbs. I haven't seen that number for a very long time. I started out heaviest at 369 and when I started on MFP in June I was 349. Now this is awesome. I just had to share with someone.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,266 Member
    Options
    Looked in the mirror and thought, "Who's that athletic looking person over there?" :laugh:

I have arm definition and shoulders.:blushing:

I look like a gym bunny.

I am 64.
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This just became my favorite MFP post evah!!!! What amazing posts!!! Ty everyone!!!

Today i walked 3 miles (which is huge for this couch potato)!!!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    There were french fries offered at lunch today. I wasn't even tempted enough to consider grabbing any. :)
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I work overnights, and so when I went to bed this morning, I could hear my husband making bacon.
    Worse yet, I dozed off and woke up about 30 minutes later and everything smelled like bacon.
    I am proud that I didn't go out and have a couple slices of bacon even though my calories would have allowed for it.

I am "saving up" the calories I am short by each day because I am going out for lunch on Saturday and I know it will be calorie dense!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Even though I've I have had "mouth hunger" all day,
    I've eaten only "good" foods.
    My stomach is comfortably full,
    and I am still under my daily allotment by 300+ calories.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm super thrilled that I've been getting my 10,000 steps in almost daily, for the past almost 2 weeks straight (I'm aiming to do this for at least 90 days in a row and hopefully forever more) now (only taking a day or two off per week--but still doing "some" wee exercising even on my day off). When I don't fully make my 10k steps outside walking, I've been adding working out on my stationary bike and home equipment or Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds dvds and converting those exercises into steps to equal 10K or more!:wink::drinker: :wink: . I've got a LONG way to go, but am so GLAD I'm not allowing lazy bumdom to keep me as sedentary as I used to be. One step at a time, literally for me and I'm GLAD about that--WOOT!!!!!
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Jogged almost 1.5kms without stopping for knee or breathing(asthma) issues

Measured all meals was actually fun to. ;)
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I did my first workout at the gym. I can't do very much yet , for example, I can only manage 2 minutes on the cross trainer , but I managed to do all that was set for me. Hopefully in time I will be able to increase the time spent on each piece of gym equipment. I have also done 2 aqua fit classes. As I have not exercised for years and am still so very big, I feel this is a real achievement.
  • benno1978
    benno1978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Actually got up when the alarm went
  • ladym0208
    Options
    Getting to the gym for a circuits class at 6.45AM - workout done before breakfast!! :)
  • stephenp111
    Options
    Big morning tea at work today, cakes, cream, cookies, etc. I had a banana and 2 strawberries.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!