what are you proud of about yourself today?

Replies

• prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    I finished WEEK 6 DAY 2 of the C25K program. For 6 weeks I have been getting up at 5 to be on the track by 6:45. I am a slow runner but I finish! WOOHOO!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Day 3 into my 2nd week rejoining MFP and I have been carefully measuring my food with a scale, making better choices, drinking plenty of water and exercising. I have more energy than I did 2 weeks ago and feel fabulous. :happy:
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    3 day with out coffee and i'm surviving!:drinker:
  • I went to Walgreens last night..... Christmas candy is out..... Picked up the Reese's Tree (170 cals) and a Snickers Nutcracker (160 cals).....

Walked outta the store without them.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    i finally fixed my bike seat!
    (well took it round my friends house for him to fix it)
  • matabill
    matabill Posts: 19 Member
    I tried on new skinny jeans today and size 8 is too big!
    Old Navy must run big cause I have not seen size 6 since high school.
  • alfranklin23
    alfranklin23 Posts: 15 Member
    That I log daily...AND its the truth:)
  • LeighRaeW
    LeighRaeW Posts: 42 Member
    I decided to take the stairs (four flights) at uni today. It may not sound like much, but I'm morbidly obese and still manage to run up the first 2 flights (50 stairs). I would have huffed and puffed like mad after just walking up them a few weeks ago.
  • This my 3rd week of not having a Dunkin Donut Caramel iced coffee (no sugar- cream only), no sodas, no pastries (especially cake and soft cookies) and pork cracklings!!! I replaced my peach mango juice and soda with tons of WATER!!!!:smile:
  • wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    I blocked yet another urge to binge eat my frustrations away.

Put away the Christmas candy I was going to buy at the store. (Lollipops made of pop rocks, my fave!)
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    I did not eat cheetos, but it was painful.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    I am doing this!! I gave up for a while but I finally got back on the horse!...Also last night i really wanted a cupcake but i was good and just drank my tea lol
  • mceg1965
    mceg1965 Posts: 2 Member
    I recharged my fitbit and took the stairs down 12 flights
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Ran a 5K in 33 minutes!
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Pre-tracked my entire day last night, and have kept to it today. So far, so good!
  • I weigh 10 pounds less than my Driver's License weight...and that was a lie 11 months ago!
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    I stuck to healthy eating, this is my day off from exercise so I managed to control my calories based on that and I'm really proud each day just how far I've came :) x
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    I ran 4.4 miles and walked 1 mile - at an average pace of <5MPH. I used to walk 5 miles, and could never do it in less than an hour (best time was 64 minutes), so started running to achieve that goal. A year+ later... YIPPIE
  • roosterfish81
    roosterfish81 Posts: 13 Member
    Today I went to the store to buy chickpeas and I picked up a bag of chips, but then put it back and kept walking.
    :happy:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Today I went to the store to buy chickpeas and I picked up a bag of chips, but then put it back and kept walking.
    :happy:

This !!!! Being a former junk food freak .. I can totally understand this one and I know how hard it can be to say no. I used to sit down and eat the whole bag at once .. and though it tasted pretty good (really is there such a thing as bad tasting junk food. I don't think so) , it probably wasn't very healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!