Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    How did you decide on t rex for a user name? Very unique
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Nope, freaks and pervs don't like me.

Wait.....*I* like you.......:bigsmile:

You are one of the best freaks/pervs though, your so good I don't even think your a freak :wink:

I am good aren't i.....i'm so good it almost seems "educational" when I start talking about it...

people walk away thinking "I learned SO much!"

instead of thinking "OMG what is WRONG with her?!?!?!"
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    No, I'm too old and overweight to attract them. Good luck!
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Should probably change your pic to a wolf... Nobody wants to mess with a wolf! :o
  • Gaby_BV
    Options
    pleaseeeeeeeeee... send some freaks and pervs to my list... need some funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    YES! It helps if you change your profile pic to a cute kitty or something along those lines. :) Ever since I changed I haven't had one creeper try to add me. And keeping your profile set to private so only your friends can see also helps if you do have personal pics of yourself.

^^^This. I've been on here off and on for a few years and haven't ever had a problem with pervs trying to add me. I've always had my cat as my profile pic. :)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I :heart: my freaks and pervs.
  • the_oncomingstorm
    Options
    Wasn't me, yet.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    YES! It helps if you change your profile pic to a cute kitty or something along those lines. :) Ever since I changed I haven't had one creeper try to add me. And keeping your profile set to private so only your friends can see also helps if you do have personal pics of yourself.

^^^This. I've been on here off and on for a few years and haven't ever had a problem with pervs trying to add me. I've always had my cat as my profile pic. :)

You're setting yourself up.

tumblr_m8eo0joPyV1qj3nnqo1_400.gif
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Freaks and pervs make the world go round :)
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The freaks and pervs are a bonus
  • Jason3589
    Options
    anybody call for a freak?
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never ran across any! Now I'm upset! :sad:

me too. :cry:
  • MrsG1994
    MrsG1994 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You might change your current picture to reflect what you want.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I don't make FRs because I'm inappropriate and strange and I have that in my profile. If you read it and then friend me fine. You have been warned. Pervs and freaks are right up my alley but if they get too out of line I embarass them about the size of their manhood and they delete me.:happy:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

You're setting yourself up.

tumblr_m8eo0joPyV1qj3nnqo1_400.gif

Love Mrs. Slocum!!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Nope none, never got a funny request, never had "pervy" male friends, never had dodgy pictures in my inbox........ :sad:

Put up a pic of your legs (or any other unclothed body part) and see what happens.

Unclothed? Um..no. Doesn't take that. :bigsmile:
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Maybe cover up those sweater puppies...
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sorry I wont try to add you again.
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I am so jelly.
    I never get any of those.