INSANE chicks!!!

Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    This morning was Core Cardio & Balance. 528 calories burned. I'm getting used to Insanity in a way. It's good to know that Shaun T hasn't broken me yet.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    So jealous of that burn!! Maybe if I do it all w/o taking mini breaks I'll get a higher burn BUT I have noticed that I'm lasting just a little bit longer =)
  • jrsmithne
    jrsmithne Posts: 124
    Options
    I love doing Insanity. I love it even more that I am not doing it EVERY day, only every other day. I don't feel as beat up. My hubby still hates it, I told him to start doing it every day and he will appreciate it a lot more. For some reason, he is not as strong in his upper body as I thought he was, lol! He has a harder time with the V-push ups than I do.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    i LOVE it! I was happy to have my cardio recovery today!
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Starting week 4! Pure cardio and cardio abs completed this am! Gearing up for the second month and hoping to really see some good results with the last 4 weeks. Haven't really lost any weight and have drastically changed my diet, so hoping I will see some inches lost come my measurements next Sunday! My knees are starting to feel it a little...might need to look into getting a mat to do all the jumping on!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Starting week 4! Pure cardio and cardio abs completed this am! Gearing up for the second month and hoping to really see some good results with the last 4 weeks. Haven't really lost any weight and have drastically changed my diet, so hoping I will see some inches lost come my measurements next Sunday! My knees are starting to feel it a little...might need to look into getting a mat to do all the jumping on!

The first month in my first, I didn't see a weight loss until recovery week. Your muscles could be retaining water.
    So drink up your water!! lol I did though lose inches every week.

Second round though the inch loss is slow but I'm losing weight.
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Max Interval Plyo this morning. I burned 558 calories. About the last half of the workout I wanted to barf, but luckily I didn't have anything to barf. Not a pretty picture, but that is how I felt. I hate that workout.
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    just ordered Insanity today!!! It should be here by next week. I am soooo excited & scared!
  • edorice
    Options
    Still in the game. Will be doing Max Interval Circuit in the morning.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am still in it too... just starting week seven today... almost done. I am going back to my first love after this... P90X with some Insanity thrown in for cardio :) Have a great day and try to stay away from those Hallowe'en treats.
  • edorice
    Options
    That's what we're doing. We're doing a P90X /Insanity hybrid. Insanity on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
  • edorice
    Options
    Didn't have a great workout this morning with Insanity. I still burned over 600 calories, but I think I overtrained this week. I've done three double workouts so far this week. Anyway, tomorrow may be a rest day.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Alright I'm back week 1 done and 8 more to go I am really going to become a grad this time!!
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Insanity Pure Cardio this morning. My husband has an early morning appointment, so we wanted to do something. We're in our 3rd week of phase 3 of our P90X/insanity hybrid.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    We did Insanity Pure Cardio this morning. My husband has an early morning appointment, so we wanted to do something. We're in our 3rd week of phase 3 of our P90X/insanity hybrid.

Your almost done Yay way to knock it out it's great having a partner!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Max Interval Circuit this morning. This workout just doesn't get easier. I no longer have any dreams of it becoming a piece of cake. It never will. I burned 759 even throughout the struggle.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Well I am officially on month 2 of insanity. Did max plyo today and man the pushups are still killing me. Definitely can't do them like in the video, but I am finding I can do many more regular pushups than when I first started. I received my dvds from a friend, and am just now realizing that a couple of the month 2 workouts are missing but should be able to stay on track (hoping to get them by the end of this week). I did pretty well with my measurements after month one...but still no real weight loss. Hoping month 2 is where its at for me!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Well I am officially on month 2 of insanity. Did max plyo today and man the pushups are still killing me. Definitely can't do them like in the video, but I am finding I can do many more regular pushups than when I first started. I received my dvds from a friend, and am just now realizing that a couple of the month 2 workouts are missing but should be able to stay on track (hoping to get them by the end of this week). I did pretty well with my measurements after month one...but still no real weight loss. Hoping month 2 is where its at for me!!!

Great job starting month 2 and I have heard many say that month 2 the weight starts to melt cant wait to get there to find out!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Max Interval Circuit this morning, I burned closed to 900 calories. One more day and then next week is recovery week. We haven't decided what to do after the hybrid.
  • edorice
    Options
    Max Recovery done this morning. Last week of the hybrid.